she called him karela and he goes "jaise khud rasgulla hain" 😆
that was my favourite sentence. their one-liners make me sooo happy. their nok jok in the car was hilarious 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she called him karela and he goes "jaise khud rasgulla hain" 😆
that was my favourite sentence. their one-liners make me sooo happy. their nok jok in the car was hilarious 🤣
Seriously Anokhi hair needs to chopped of in length
Deb height and that hair is too long for her
That beautiful face was hiding with her hair
Originally posted by: somewhereover
Is rasgulla supposed to be a compliment or insult?
if someone call me that, I’d be mad 😆 😆 I don’t want to be a round rasgulla
I think he said “as if you are rasgulla”.
Seriously Anokhi hair needs to chopped of in length
Deb height and that hair is too long for her
That beautiful face was hiding with her hair
omg i love her hair though! they are so beautiful.
this thread is quiet today! what happened to everyone? In shakhi coma?
omg i love her hair though! they are so beautiful.
I liked her hair
Length is too much for me😔
Originally posted by: somewhereover
Is rasgulla supposed to be a compliment or insult?
if someone call me that, I’d be mad 😆 😆 I don’t want to be a round rasgulla
He must’ve taunted her ki main karele ki tarah kadva hoon toh khud kya rasgulle ki tarah meetha samajhti hai kya.??🤣
this thread is quiet today! what happened to everyone? In shakhi coma?
Was cooking and having dinner 😆
this thread is quiet today! what happened to everyone? In shakhi coma?
everyone is rewatching the episode over and over again🤣