Originally posted by: GHKPM

Love it...love the emotions you portrayed

Thank you so much πŸ’– 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: deepshiii

Loved this OS❀️
I so want to read ahead of this and wish to know if Shaurya finally owns up his feelings and confesses to Anokhi or not😳 would be great to read some sarcastic fumbling comments from Shaurya and trying his best to put his feelings into words and Anokhi not losing her patience at Prof Cool for not able to explain this thing to herπŸ˜‚

Please do write another oneπŸ₯°β€οΈ

Thank you so much for the glowing words. Humbled by your kindness. And sure will write another part when have more clarity.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraWrites

It was amazing. πŸ‘

Glad that Shagun didn't turn out to be negative. Loved the way Anokhi carried herself. Felt sad for Shaurya. He should come out of his shackles. 

If possible, plz  continue this story from here. Would really love to read how the story turns out. 

It would be difficult for Shaurya to come out of his shackles so easily and yeah I liked Shagun as a character. She was pretty and decent and really loved Shaurya. Thank you for your patient reading and I'll write up something as soon as something strikes me.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinitie

As much as I gush over adorable moments, I am a sucker for good angst and this OS was so perfectly angsty!!! I am in love❀️ 

At the end I was like omg will he continue to be an idiot and push her away or will he tell her how he feels before she graduates!! I would love to see this story play out more πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad you enjoyed reading it. I will try to write up a fitting climax as soon as it makes sense in my head. 😊

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaarA

Wooooooow.

Nice one. I loved how Anokhi confronted Shaurya and I must say I am liking this fiesty Anokhi a lot.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting ❀ 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazykaju

God!! I wasn't supposed to feel this much ache for Shaurya, right?πŸ’”

I loved the way you left his feelings unsaid. He told Anokhi everything about Shagun but didn't tell her what he feels for her now.😭

Shaurya broke Anokhi's heart for greater good but his own heart is breaking that added with his guilt.

Beautifully written.πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

I loved Anokhi Anmol scene alot😊

Please continue this if you can.πŸ˜… 

Thabk you for the kind words and detailed review. I am so glad you liked it. I have now updated and write a happy end. Please check that out. πŸ™ƒ

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coffee_Chips

I like Anokhi's no nonsense attitude & ofc what Shagun did by telling the truth about herself. I hope you're planning to write another part intertwined with your Os's as a closure, where Shaurya & Anokhi accept their feelings πŸ˜Š

Keep writing more! 

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I am sorry for the late response 😊

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Another lovely OS with greatly written scenes that I can imagine in future! 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Another lovely OS with greatly written scenes that I can imagine in future! 

Hey...really flattered by your comment. Thank you. Much love ❀