Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Yes youuu 😍😍😍😍 abhi tak to padhi bhi na story...bas tumne post kiya dekh kar hi dil jinga lala kardiya. 😍😍😍😍😍

Ha ha Mahi thanks 😊 Abhi I don't know tumhe kitna pasand ayega. Aska karti hu pasand aye apko.

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

God!! I wasn't supposed to feel this much ache for Shaurya, right?πŸ’”

I loved the way you left his feelings unsaid. He told Anokhi everything about Shagun but didn't tell her what he feels for her now.😭

Shaurya broke Anokhi's heart for greater good but his own heart is breaking that added with his guilt.

Beautifully written.πŸ˜€πŸ˜Š

I loved Anokhi Anmol scene alot😊

Please continue this if you can.πŸ˜… 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiaana

Shaurya beta to the author be like :- mujhei kyu hamesha dukhti boat mein adhure feelings ki saatb chor deti hein aap! πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

Phirse bechara apni feelings ka kuch na khulke keh paya 😭🌚 aur anokhi pura chandigar ka size ka suna ke chali gayi. 

Yaar please don't do this to my por heart 😭😭😭 shaurya ki dukh ka boat aab kinare par la do please 😭😭😭 continue this 😭😭😭 this is so beautifully written but sad khatam ho gaya itnr jaldi 😭😭😭😭

ha ha thank you for such an amazing review. I'll see what I can do about that boat of feelings lol.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Awesome os

Shaurya took Shagun's help to keep Anokhi away

Both parted their waysπŸ˜’

Thank you for the feedback 😊  hope you had a good time reading it.

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiii12

This is my petition for you to convert this into a TS please!!πŸ™ˆ

I really loved how Anokhi's character has come out in this OS!❀❀

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you enjoyed reading it. Will give a try 😊

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

It's evil of you to leave us readers with such a cliffhanger (tho. I have to admit, for writers, cliffhangers ka apna hi ek maza hain)

I love this Anokhi who always has an answer to Shaurya's taunts😳

And I feel sad for Shaurya - the inability to reciprocate when you know the one in front of you would be very much willing, uggghh its tough! More so, when you have to pretend that you are moving on with your ex and you see her pretending to be close to another. It spells angst.πŸ’”

Would love to read more of your works😳

Thank you for your feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed reading it. And I am sorry I ended it here. I was really unsure about how to end them up together. Once I get that clarity fitting for the climax I'll probably write another part. Thank you for understanding 😊

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update 

Please write more...maybe turn it into ss 

Thank you so much for your review. I'll maybe write another update. Writing a SS right now is not possible but please do look forward to more OS. 😊

I like Anokhi's no nonsense attitude & ofc what Shagun did by telling the truth about herself. I hope you're planning to write another part intertwined with your Os's as a closure, where Shaurya & Anokhi accept their feelings πŸ˜Š

Keep writing more! 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Thank you so much πŸ’– 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail

Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

Superb write up but please make it a ts with happy ending because them parting ways don't settle well with my heartπŸ₯Ί

Ha ha okay for your heart's sake now I must. Thank you for reading it 😊