"She is my ex" Shaurya Anokhi OS - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Fantastic update 

Please write more...maybe turn it into ss 

Superb write up but please make it a ts with happy ending because them parting ways don't settle well with my heart🥺

Originally posted by serenepeace46

The write up is beautiful, please write more parts. 

Thank you so much for your feedback. Much appreciated 🙏 

Originally posted by ..KpopIsLife..

Beautifully written👏n good work❤️

Thank you so much. Much love🥰

Originally posted by jhankarbeats87

I loved this fiesty Anokhi. She did give Shaurya de ghumake for all his remarks. 😝 Ge that Shagun is nt a vamp here. 😁 Do keep writing. 😃

Thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad you enjoyed it. Do stay tuned for more.🥰

Love it...love the emotions you portrayed

Loved this OS❤️
I so want to read ahead of this and wish to know if Shaurya finally owns up his feelings and confesses to Anokhi or not😳 would be great to read some sarcastic fumbling comments from Shaurya and trying his best to put his feelings into words and Anokhi not losing her patience at Prof Cool for not able to explain this thing to her😂

Please do write another one🥰❤️

It was amazing. 👏

Glad that Shagun didn't turn out to be negative. Loved the way Anokhi carried herself. Felt sad for Shaurya. He should come out of his shackles. 

If possible, plz  continue this story from here. Would really love to read how the story turns out. 

As much as I gush over adorable moments, I am a sucker for good angst and this OS was so perfectly angsty!!! I am in love❤️ 

At the end I was like omg will he continue to be an idiot and push her away or will he tell her how he feels before she graduates!! I would love to see this story play out more 😊

Wooooooow.

Nice one. I loved how Anokhi confronted Shaurya and I must say I am liking this fiesty Anokhi a lot.