Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

They will advertise it with caste i presume. 

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know right now we want show to survive. There are no confirmations n it is sad to see rrahel n team going through this...i feel bad that writers and channel for getting trp audience ruined the show day by day which drove away the loyal viewers !!

The regret of watching an itv  commercial  show was too much..so i just stopped watching..but i kept coming here...would read your update...thank you abhy...cuz of you I watched the latest episode...riddhima was so vulnerable, hurt, broken, helpless...she is a survivor n vrs in his own twisted way has always protected  her..but today I truly felt she was an orphan...no one to support her emotionally,  protect her physically

Helly what an actress...how good she is at her craft... the disbelief, fear, hollowness in her eyes.... emoting ridz soul getting ripped  into pieces....she is way better than majority  of garbage junk actors of bollywood...way superior for  her age...God bless our girl!!!

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanku so much for the written update🤗🤗....

Socho agar hamen baad me pata chale ki mastermind koi aur nahin angre tha aur red glove wala Ishani to kitna bada shock lagega sabko🤣....

Vandananikam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please don't show this separation track. Pehle hi trp marmrke kam aarhi hai aur ab to ayegi hi nhi. Ye immj to ab kasauti banta ja raha hai😔😒.immj ki IMDb rating firse zyada hogai 7/10 hogai aur shaurya ki 6.4 hai . aur immj ki rating member s bad gay hai👍🏼

Edited by Vandananikam - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Waiting for official confirmation 

Khalida has again replied to fan shifting to ott 

But unless and until we get promo or something we cant confirm 

I think they were informed but what the actor says doesn't go here. Because need the official confirmation from the channel or the production house should give detail what time and how things will shift to VOOT. 

They simply cannot say that. Or else Helly or Rahul should take their IG confirming that with a video. So some sort of official words should go out. Just replying to Messages doesn't work. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

A crew named sumit said that show is not going off air. But we should b prepared. Ott mein ana chahiye atleast for Rahel 

.Riansh fans i mean those who are hardcore real fans are rooting for Ott.

Well, we need to hear from the horse mouth dear. Until we get to hear from them we cannot go with these crew or actors considering anything can happen at the end. 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Episode bohot sad tha...😭

RS family ki jhuti care...😡

Natak kar raha tha sab...🤬

Bechari riddhu...😭

Oh vansh k sign nahi tha and phirse misunderstanding ho geya...😭

Riddhu ki face...😔

pyaar2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Well, we need to hear from the horse mouth dear. Until we get to hear from them we cannot go with these crew or actors considering anything can happen at the end. 

exactly.

pyaar2012 thumbnail

May b they are waiting for February 's trp to release. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

They will advertise it with caste i presume. 

Yeah I too feel the same

Maybe Helly or Rrahul will take their IG and whatever platforms available for them saying shifting to Voot and the episode telecast timing probably 

They should give good promo on that before taking it to OTT but don't know what they are going to exhibit