Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vallu123

I know right now we want show to survive. There are no confirmations n it is sad to see rrahel n team going through this...i feel bad that writers and channel for getting trp audience ruined the show day by day which drove away the loyal viewers !!

The regret of watching an itv  commercial  show was too much..so i just stopped watching..but i kept coming here...would read your update...thank you abhy...cuz of you I watched the latest episode...riddhima was so vulnerable, hurt, broken, helpless...she is a survivor n vrs in his own twisted way has always protected  her..but today I truly felt she was an orphan...no one to support her emotionally,  protect her physically

Helly what an actress...how good she is at her craft... the disbelief, fear, hollowness in her eyes.... emoting ridz soul getting ripped  into pieces....she is way better than majority  of garbage junk actors of bollywood...way superior for  her age...God bless our girl!!!

The first mistake they did was to scrap Vihaan just because of a few bashing. Second mistake is dragging the revenge track and final blow they felt when Ahana entered and followed by identity crisis and since then they couldn't able to get back 

I feel somehow they also regret brining Ahana into the show I feel

Seriously why to end such a show which is giving average TRP for that time slot when prime time is not giving what it should give in the first place. Hope we see a time shift and that works. 

Helly as Ridhima nailed yesterday. Kinda a cliche episode for sure but then her emotions and actions just takes you away. She is mind-blowing and now we need to see whether they would repeat the same MU thing where the situation differs or will get something new completely?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamgirl08

Thanku so much for the written updateπŸ€—πŸ€—....

Socho agar hamen baad me pata chale ki mastermind koi aur nahin angre tha aur red glove wala Ishani to kitna bada shock lagega sabko🀣....

Welcome dear

You see somewhere back in my mind I feel Angre. Don't know but somewhere he is also suspect for me. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandananikam

Please don't show this separation track. Pehle hi trp marmrke kam aarhi hai aur ab to ayegi hi nhi. Ye immj to ab kasauti banta ja raha haiπŸ˜”πŸ˜’.immj ki IMDb rating firse zyada hogai 7/10 hogai aur shaurya ki 6.4 hai . aur immj ki rating member s bad gay haiπŸ‘πŸΌ

If this goes to OTT then I think yes they will have creative liberty to show and separation should happen because Vansh should know her value. But yes separation such a way where Vansh should take a guilt trip of not believing Ridhima and not saving the baby. Knowing the fact his family is part of miscarriage/or her leaving him yet unable to do because of his fuc****** promise or damn responsibility which he tags along. 

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Today's episode is quite consistent...... I mean to say nothing happened suddenly....haina??

When yesterday Vansh said ki vo apni khoyi hui chamak paa ke rahega was pressurised, I think it's an assurance for audience..... That the Vansh we all love will come back soon.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Rs family se kisi ko disappoint nahi hona chahiye because ham sab jaante h ki vo log kitne achhe h aur unhone Vansh ki kitni care ki h.😠😠

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Episode bohot sad tha...😭

RS family ki jhuti care...😑

Natak kar raha tha sab...🀬

Bechari riddhu...😭

Oh vansh k sign nahi tha and phirse misunderstanding ho geya...😭

Riddhu ki face...πŸ˜”

Very cliche episode but Helly nailed it. Like the way she begged, her vulnerability and when she saw Vansh signature the shallowness she took in - ufff - she killed it, man. 

VR family - Oh god what we should do we them? 

But I'm glad for one thing that Vansh self-blaming himself that he made her and he pushed her to such extent that she is trying to kill the baby 

I'm glad he is thinking in that way 

But then again I want him to know what happened with her. This is too big yaar. Kidnapping from his house itself and all these are too big not small like in past to ignore. I'm not saying electric shock and others is small - but can say he didn't care much. 

But right now I want the makers to show what happened with her so that he can understand her pain and the way he left her all alone to fight with when he promised to be with her. 

If they want to take separation for OTT better they built on the track that he knows everything and yet he unable to do anything and she left with her baby or no baby. But then VR should go through guilt track 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

And we don't know when we will hear

Maybe in the week of 8th March, they may convert - a week ahead of the OTT

If lockdown happens I think they might not say anything 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

May b they are waiting for February 's trp to release. 

That can also a possibility to see if they can have a time slot change. Let's see. I hope they keep on TV only 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Today's episode is quite consistent...... I mean to say nothing happened suddenly....haina??

When yesterday Vansh said ki vo apni khoyi hui chamak paa ke rahega was pressurised, I think it's an assurance for audience..... That the Vansh we all love will come back soon.

When he will? Maybe when things get too tangled and then he will be back but maybe at that time he will lose what he shouldn't? 

We have another 10-11 episodes on TV and don't know about OTT as we didn't hear anything and when he will be back? Maybe the last 10th or 11th episode? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Rs family se kisi ko disappoint nahi hona chahiye because ham sab jaante h ki vo log kitne achhe h aur unhone Vansh ki kitni care ki h.😠😠

I mean where is that Vansh who know what his family is and yet how come he is not thinking in that way? I do miss him so much and maybe if they are shifting to OTT - let's start with him knowing everything and what happened with Ridhima though he was present and when he wasn't. He should know how lonely she was this house and how his fu***** family treated her