Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

He lost both the eyes too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sach mai.....blind fold ke saath jada achi fight ki thiwoh starting wali

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Biwi ka sabse bada dushman yehi banda hai. Pehle suitcase mein band thi to paani mein phenk diya. Ab fridge mein band hai to puncture thik kar rha hai. Pata ni kya chahta hai🙄🙄

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The episode starts with Dadi and Sia in the house where AP is coming from outside and Sia asks how come you are coming from outside and AP says she gave some unwanted things to Kabadi wala. Now, where the hell was you Sia and Dadi when needed the most - ah? Kaunsa picture gaye ho? AP did you indirectly said Ridhima said unwanted thing? You are that one - bi***

I think everyone has different agenda or all are in one team. Someone told me Ishani and Anu can b a team. Now dont ask how! Ishani hai she is a world class bitch.

AP is pressing the legs of Dadi and she is enjoying it. Aryan coming inside while Dadi asks where you are coming from? Aryan says he is coming after meeting a friend and AP is checking him while Sia asks what happened to your dress and he says he is doing yoga. Kaunsa Yoga bro? Zara hume batao

Chanchal coming from outside - lo all coming but who took her? Woh toh batao? Ya sab mile ho? Dadi asks Chanchal why you are wearing Red gloves in such heat? AC is not working even now? Itna gareeb huwa kya? Chanchal says these gloves belong to Rudr, so I'm wearing them - chal jutti. 

Dadi asks where are Ridhima and all three says at once Ridhima is in the house. Dadi itna waqt ke baad yaad aya ghar ki bahu ki bareme. Sia please doe note all of these points of these three coming from outside and in detail tell Vansh later. Meri bachi - please ah. Dadi says when did I said she went out? Dadi says Sia go and give her fruits in her room while everyone leaves. 

Ridhima is still in the fridge and she gains consciousness finally. She prays for Bappa -Bappa please save her, Bappa. The truck stops due to some problem. The people say it is a tire problem and then Vansh car comes and they stop the car unknowingly. The people say it is VR and we are kidnapping his wife only. So patha hein woh kaun and phir bhi itna himmat. Vansh mera yaar, please apni baaz ki nazar kholo yaar. 

Vansh comes out of his car and sees a tire puncher and he says I will help you guys. They say we don't have a toolbox and he says he will give. Vansh since when you became so good that you are helping such people. Matlad dil khush hein but mera yaar ye kidnappers tera biwi ka. I just hope to listen to Vansh voice she may not assume that he is with them - kismat pura kharab hein tum dono ka. 

i used to watch a show in zee they had a same scn where the kidnappers took his wife in a truck. He came across it even got her ms but could not  recognize it. This is a most common cliche of Itv.

Vansh opens the truck doors while people in the truck says we will give the tire to you and Vansh sits on the car. Vansh thinks Ridhima might be worried for her. Her phone is ringing which is in the fridge and Vansh hears mobile ringing and goes near the truck but then due to her trying to get the mobile the phone gets off. Oh God, Bappa - please yaar. Bappa is like I sent your husband but he didn't open this third eye. Those people gave the toolbox back and Vansh leaves at the same time Ridhima comes out of the fridge. Oh God Vansh, Ridhima is running behind and he suddenly stops the car and come back but then he doesn't see Ridhima because again those people hit her on the head. KItni baar maroge use? Vansh yaar inn dono ko chodna mat - Okay, just kill them. 

RG kept a letter at the dressing table and Sia comes with the fruits. Ab letter mein kya hein? Sia sees the letter and is shocked and shouts for Dadi. Everyone read the letter and gets shocked. Kabir enters too. Aryan says how can you think to do like that? Kabir takes the letter. AP says Ridhima asked her once how to abort the baby and today she has taken that step. Itna acting. Kabir is the only person who didn't believe this - I can say that for sure. 

if Kabir loves Riddhima so much what was he doing by standing like a mongoose. Why did nt he go to search her. Woh toh cop hai na?? Why am i feeling Kabir too can b RG. And there are multiple RG not one! May b i am overthinking.

Kabir says it is impossible and she cannot do that. They reached the hospital and says I need confirmation from your boss. Chanchal and Arayn speaking to someone on phone saying work should get done and you will get the money. Who is this boss? Is it Ishani? I don't know I feel it is her. The doctor says within 2 hours we will do the abortion. Vansh reaches the house with balloons and Dadi and Sia re crying while the rest acts. 

Dadi hugs Vansh and cries and Vansh asks someone to tell me what is happening and where is Ridhima? Sia gives the letter and Aryan says this is a message for you. Ridhiima letter says I need to take this step and your fear of not having a baby made me take this step. So I keep stone on my heart and going to get this baby aborted. Please, Vansh, don't believe this. Please. Ridhima letter says if the baby is mine and then this decision will be mine. No, Vansh please don't do think she did it. 

He collapses on the couch and Vansh says abortion? He says Ridhima tried to kill our baby? Dude you are believing it? What nonsense? Ridhima gains consciousness and she tries to get up but then everyone holds her tightly and the doctor says you forgot? Today is your abortion. Ridhima shouts No. Oh God, it is paining me to see her like that. She is begging them to leave. Man, this is hurting. 

Vansh says how can she think like that? Vansh yaar - you cannot think like that? Ridhima says don't do that. The doctor says I have taken this commitment so I cannot leave in middle. Just get off woman, how can you do this with another woman? And Vansh - seriously, she fought with you for the baby and here you are unable to think even think rationally? Mano ya na Mano - I mean I feel bad to say this but this Kabir guy knows her better than you. This is where you lack - you don't know her Vansh. You just believe what you see where he reads between the lines - at least when it comes to Ridhima. No offence VR fans - but I feel it. 

I can understand Vansh. He is not wrong in his thinking. Chalo atleast he did not mistrust her and his pain was evident. Uski Hone nhi dunga ka safar ka aant hoga. He said Baccha nhi hoga riddhu got pregnant. Aj fir se bola toh ab Dot Rsisinghania shayed survive na kare!

Here in the hospital they pick the injection and says this is anaesthesia and they try to give her but she is fighting. Ridhima says without my agreement you cannot do that and the doctor says this decision is taken by your family. Ridhima says no family and tells me who is doing this and the doctor shows the signature of Vansh. Ridhima is shocked to see Vansh signature. Does a woman agreement is not needed? How come this doctor goes with her husband? Who bloody hell gave you the certificate? 

Mothers consent is most important but yeh Itv hai. Forceful abortion is a crime Jail infact Vansh ko vi ho sakta hai if Riddhima gives witness against him.

Vansh throws the letter and says she left all alone and no one had seen her? How come you guys didn't saw her? Where you all went? Exactly -such a dumb family you have. No one cares for her. Chanchal says we are also in shock and she says she took this step because she knows we will never allow her to do it. Vansh - don't fall into your family emotions again. Please, makers - don't do this with us. He is Vansh Rai Singhania for heaven sake. Kill Chanchal and Aryan first. 

Kabir yaar why you are not saying anything now? Dadi says after so many days we got happiness and why she is doing this and if I would have known I would have begged her not do this. Sia says it's not time to talk and please search for her. Yes, Vansh - search for her dammit. Sia says please stop as you are the father of the baby. Aryan says how come she can think to kill the baby. I agree Vansh doesn't want the baby we are the family - how can she do like this? Family - my foot! You all are the reason she is like that. Vansh if you fall for them and blame her - I will kill you. 

Kabir is watching as if he will kill Aryan. Aryan says she should have spoken to you once, you are the father. Kabir - kill this Aryan. Say something yaar. Say now. Please. Please, Kabir. Don't think your faida now. Chanchal says go and stop. Vansh says nothing will happen and I know Ridhima loves the baby so much so yeah nothing will happen. Remember once Aryan said Ishani did the signature of Vansh in childhood - maybe she did the signature. 

The doctor says this is taken by Vansh that he doesn't want the baby. Ridhima remembers what Vansh said - where he doesn't want to talk about the baby. She is in deep shock. She is not responding - Oh her expression just nailed. Such a hollowness in her eyes. They are trying to give her an injection and yes finally they gave her and she is in the unconscious stage. Vansh thinks this is everything is his fault. I made her do this. Yes, blame yourself. Okay - blame yourself Vansh. Vansh is crying and remembering the moment where she tried to explain how important a baby is for both of them. Vansh says how I can run away from the responsibility? I left her when she needed me the most. Yes, you did and you always did it somehow when she needed the most - you weren't present where she always been with you, Vansh. 

Vansh says she told me no one cannot take the baby from her and I did the same. I made her take such a step where she thought to get an abortion. Vansh says I made her vulnerable and left her in such a state that she thought to kill the baby. Vansh says I will not lose my baby and our baby will be born in this world for sure. For sure ko patha nahi but yes shayid tumare saath nahi rahega. 

P:S - Such a heart-wrenching episode guys. I'm crying seeing Ridhima begging the doctor. Too much connected with Ridhima and her vulnerability and helplessness. How come everyone can think Ridhima can do like that - Dadi and Sia? How could you? I'm disturbed to see today's episode. Like her vulnerability took me away. 

I am habituated with this kind of stuffs. But Helly as usual nailed it. She is a true gem.

So how Kabir showed Vansh the evidence which only Ridhima knows and how he said Ridhima gave to him and took him in the police Van - the doctor also showed the evidence which is Vansh's signature. Now we need to see what happens? 

BTS with Vansh and that too date wala and then Ishani BTS - what is happening? Yaar? 

Todays episode was better than yesterday. Though cliche it was good. I am just eager to have voot confirmation.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

sach mai.....blind fold ke saath jada achi fight ki thiwoh starting wali

Starting all good 

And now all waste 

Those were golden era episodes of the show 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Biwi ka sabse bada dushman yehi banda hai. Pehle suitcase mein band thi to paani mein phenk diya. Ab fridge mein band hai to puncture thik kar rha hai. Pata ni kya chahta hai🙄🙄

😂😂😂

Seriously if it was old Vansh he would checked whole truck with just ring tone 

But no he is turning to Mahatma Gandhi 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for update

So there gonna we emotional ride tomorrow and helly will nail it with her performance 

This whole vrs family are blaming riddhima now . Great i dont expect anything from u 

Thank god vansh thought that his behaviour let her take this decision .

And he is not blaming ridz 

since we got bts of ishani and ap both in hoodie so dot is save and they will try to harm her and since ridz is in mansion , she will try to find out abt the red gloves 

And still we got no confirmation abt ott transfer i am keeping low hopes for separation but uf they are going ott then i want separation with ridz parent truth out and not with baby misunderstanding and start afresh 

Riansh need separation , vansh needs to realise how much he has made riddhima suffer 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

Todays episode was better than yesterday. Though cliche it was good. I am just eager to have voot confirmation.

And quite cliff hanger episode leaving with lots of thoughts and now we need to see what will happen 

Can only know after watching 

Yeah I think all are waiting for proper confirmation from both the parties or at least one say

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

So there gonna we emotional ride tomorrow and helly will nail it with her performance 

This whole vrs family are blaming riddhima now . Great i dont expect anything from u 

Thank god vansh thought that his behaviour let her take this decision .

And he is not blaming ridz 

since we got bts of ishani and ap both in hoodie so dot is save and they will try to harm her and since ridz is in mansion , she will try to find out abt the red gloves 

And still we got no confirmation abt ott transfer i am keeping low hopes for separation but uf they are going ott then i want separation with ridz parent truth out and not with baby misunderstanding and start afresh 

Riansh need separation , vansh needs to realise how much he has made riddhima suffer 

The last line only can happen if take on ott and we still don’t have confirmation on it 

God knows what running in minds 

Vr family ... 😡😡😡😡 no words yaar 

Like words might feel humiliated for commenting on them 

Rest track need to see episode to understand where we are heading 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The last line only can happen if take on ott and we still don’t have confirmation on it 

God knows what running in minds 

Vr family ... 😡😡😡😡 no words yaar 

Like words might feel humiliated for commenting on them 

Rest track need to see episode to understand where we are heading 

Waiting for official confirmation 

Khalida has again replied to fan shifting to ott 

But unless and until we get promo or something we cant confirm 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A crew named sumit said that show is not going off air. But we should b prepared. Ott mein ana chahiye atleast for Rahel 

.Riansh fans i mean those who are hardcore real fans are rooting for Ott.