jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dqno1

hopefully a couple of reality shows like kkk or survivor

then I have heard she will be in a movie too

achhi ladki hai compared to all the star kids

hope she does well

@ red...........😲 How? I saw her doing nth good in BB . She used to bash and disrespect Rubinav too. Don't forget she has nominated abhinav more the anyone in the house. She took their side when Sallu mentioned, " Rubinav are two" So she grabbed them. Becos of her Ruby looked like a villain. "Teacher" was her word........."yeh do pati patni" etc all her hatred for Ruby. Was the reason for Kvita-Ejaj breakup, Jaan ko toh kind of "rapist " bana diah. Did she took permission before kissing him and other or sitting oj his lap ? nehi. bahut galad ladki hai. Jasmin didn't tear the head of Duck...........she did it and she provoked Jas to do all those to Rakhi. Or else Jas is just verbal abuser physical nehi. Isne sikhaya. Bettamiji aur gali galwaj kachhodo............I don't have time to write those. List bahut lamba. Poocho kis kis ke saath bettamiji nehi kiye. 24 hai..................4 nehi. 4 hoti toh thappad milti. 24 is almost going to be buddhi. Sp in Showbiz.

What did she do better than star kids? Sallu to aliya all got their fame before 24. Becos they are highly talented.   Sridevi, Rekha, Madhuri to Deepika none were star kids. They started their career before 24 and at that age they were famous. In TV too all those who get success gets their fame before 24. The reason is they  were all skilled.

Niki ke paas keya hai? Kuchh nehi. She needs to learn all now. By the time she will learn she will be at least 25+...........beauty will be gone and heroes will be younger than her. 🤣

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes. That she can do very well. 🤣 Car ka horn se bhi jayada sharp hai uski crackle. 🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

I don't know about that😆. But in the finale she accepted that many times she was rude and arrogant in many situations and she has hurt a lot of people. If she accepts this then I think she can change herself and be successful in her life👍🏼. And if this realisation was fake then I don't know😆

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

going live with rahul mahajan the superstar and jaan kumar sanu and doing thr same with teeth.i guess she has some prb with teeth,are they false and she  is always bz to adjust them?

Aegon thumbnail

Nikki Tamboli is an Indian Film actor, she has a profession 

In a show, where they had Rakhi Sawant and Arshi Khan, Nikki was a saint but she was tormented and gaslit by the host and people calling her Badtamiz to an extent that she wanted to burn herself with cigarette 

I didnt like her but none deserves an emotional breakdown to this level, she didn't commit a crime

She finished #3 in a show where Jasmin Bhasin finished at #11 (I suppose) and Aly Goni with combined votes of Jasmin and him finished at #4, these people came with minimum guarantee. 

Nikki didn't have this safety 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

she would never been on the 3rd place if Rakhi had not taken the bag and got out .rakhi wanted the money for her mums treatment and nikki only wanted it to defeat Rakhi.

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

She will continue to be film actor and might get more opportunities in the south and some songs in Bollywood, if she can work on her skills. 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Did she have any career in the first place ???? She acted in some D-grade telugu films, and she was pathetic in those. Now that she exposed herself as the rudest  abd vilest contestant in the league of Jaaga and Om, I don't think she can get any work by her good will. She needs to work on her body language abd Voice modulation.

But, she's best suited fir reality shows, though. KKk types....

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well learning is the key to success. I Don't like her but agar sikhe toh koi bhi acha houn saktha hai. Kissi ka mazak math banaya karo.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jhalak7

@ red...........😲 How? I saw her doing nth good in BB . She used to bash and disrespect Rubinav too. Don't forget she has nominated abhinav more the anyone in the house. She took their side when Sallu mentioned, " Rubinav are two" So she grabbed them. Becos of her Ruby looked like a villain. "Teacher" was her word........."yeh do pati patni" etc all her hatred for Ruby. Was the reason for Kvita-Ejaj breakup, Jaan ko toh kind of "rapist " bana diah. Did she took permission before kissing him and other or sitting oj his lap ? nehi. bahut galad ladki hai. Jasmin didn't tear the head of Duck...........she did it and she provoked Jas to do all those to Rakhi. Or else Jas is just verbal abuser physical nehi. Isne sikhaya. Bettamiji aur gali galwaj kachhodo............I don't have time to write those. List bahut lamba. Poocho kis kis ke saath bettamiji nehi kiye. 24 hai..................4 nehi. 4 hoti toh thappad milti. 24 is almost going to be buddhi. Sp in Showbiz.

What did she do better than star kids? Sallu to aliya all got their fame before 24. Becos they are highly talented.   Sridevi, Rekha, Madhuri to Deepika none were star kids. They started their career before 24 and at that age they were famous. In TV too all those who get success gets their fame before 24. The reason is they  were all skilled.

Niki ke paas keya hai? Kuchh nehi. She needs to learn all now. By the time she will learn she will be at least 25+...........beauty will be gone and heroes will be younger than her. 🤣

baap re

itna bhar bhar ke hai uske khilaaf

chill karo yaar

she is in a show she desperately wanted to win and everyone including Salman wanted to break her in the name of game

every single time she reacted to provocation

if Rakhi sawant with all her ghatiyapan in the name of game is palatable to host and audience toh logic kahi se bhi kaam nahi kar raha hai

anyways this is my POV

you can have yours