what will be Niki's profession??? 🤓

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Niki said one day that everyone is jealous of her. That is why she wants to be a star. She said when she will be a star she will not talk/look at them. avoid them.........show more ghamands ( as if abhi kuchh kaam hai)

She can't dance, sing, voice itna ganda hai ke it can be used as doorbell to scare away the crows😛......modelling dekha hai Rahuly ka gaana mein. Woh bharsa bhi toot gaya . 🥺

acting is also horrible or else she was best for dubbing as churels in cartoons. .🤪

I don't know why this kind of talent less ppl come to showbiz with a determination that they will be so famous that they would achieve the ability to insult other.  😔

Edited by jhalak7 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

May be fruit chaat thela start karegi jiji jija ki kirpa bhi banhi rahegi

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

She  will MVs with Jaan.

Start her own YTube channel

Flop yaa hit stars sab woh hi kaar rahe hein.  Nikki will follow suit

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

She  will MVs with Jaan.

Start her own YTube channel

Flop yaa hit stars sab woh hi kaar rahe hein.  Nikki will follow suit.

LazyBing thumbnail

Nikki will do great in life !! 

She’s only 24 (i believe) and she’s already achieved so much and established a name for herself!! 

She’s immature but she will get better, she has a good heart and i can see her getting a lot of good work

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

She’s only 24 (i believe) and she’s already achieved so much and established a name for herself!! 

She’s immature but she will get better, she has a good heart and i can see her getting a lot of good work

@red...such as............

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

@red...such as............

maybe MVs 🤔 She’s already worked in movies, i’m sure she will get a lot more offers now

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

she needs big level of grooming .. pehle dance sikhe, acting sikhe otherwise wohi random MV n b grade/ c grade level ka movie,. Rubina   abhinabh jhanp momentary fame degaa .. bb15 atee adhee se jeyada fame  gayeb ho jayegaa .. so nikki apna skill baray agar industry mein apna place strong karna chahe toh .. 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

hopefully a couple of reality shows like kkk or survivor

then I have heard she will be in a movie too

achhi ladki hai compared to all the star kids

hope she does well

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She's an immature kid yaar, isko itna seriously mat lo. Ajeeb ladki hai kabhi bolti hai Aly mujhe pasand hai toh kabhi bolti hai he's like my elder brother🤣 toh kabhi bolti hai I want to kill him becs I don't know him😆. Aur Rahul ko toh bhar bhar ke gaali de rahi hai