Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

C-netizens are saying that Gong Jun has a shine in his eyes in this role which was completely missing in all his het romance drama 😆.....also his acting is much better here. Actually I think GJ enjoyed playing WKX who's a complexity that was missing in his previously offered/played roles. 😃

Yeah I saw that Avenuex video. He's basically this emoji 🤩 whenever he sees ZZS🤣

Yup, that could be the reason. His all previous roles were like cold and genius types.

I'm so glad he took this offer cause now I can't imagine anyone else acting WKX.

Also, Do you know that this is his second BL drama? No one else has done that so far. He is the first-ever Cdrama Actor in the history of dramaland. He's so braveee.👍🏼

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Winner is king is rumoured for April🥳

Immortality ke to abhi rumor bhi nai aaye hai🤣 bahut lamba intezaar hai😤😹

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: edelweiss

Yeah I saw that Avenuex video. He's basically this emoji 🤩 whenever he sees ZZS🤣

Yup, that could be the reason. His all previous roles were like cold and genius types.

I'm so glad he took this offer cause now I can't imagine anyone else acting WKX.

Also, Do you know that this is his second BL drama? No one else has done that so far. He is the first-ever Cdrama Actor in the history of dramaland. He's so braveee.👍🏼

He did a show called Advance Bravely, right ? I saw some clips....he was a baby in it ( a very  good looking one 😆 ) and his co-star was an absolute hottie ☺️.

I am also glad that the previously approached actors rejected these roles because GJ and ZZ are perfect in their roles . Perfect casting. 

Priest deserved at least one good adaptation of her novels after what happened to Guardian and Legend of Fei. I'm happy this show seems to be that adaptation. 

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Winner is king is rumoured for April🥳

Immortality ke to abhi rumor bhi nai aaye hai🤣 bahut lamba intezaar hai😤😹

Really ??? 😲 Abhi abhi to shooting khatam huyi hai....did it pass censorship already ? Though SPL was so plot heavy it must have been easier to turn it into a adaptation without attention getting into the leads' interactions. 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

I read that some TU fans ( specially XZ and bjyx fans) are mass reporting 'Word of honor' as they are pissed of by it's success and are afraid it'd take away fans from their favorite actors. 😳🥱😵 What is wrong with some people? The success of SHL is anyway not comparable to that of TU...there's nothing to be worried about. They are just willing to destroy the hard work of the cast and crew of WOH. 👎🏼

edelweiss thumbnail

I read that some TU fans ( specially XZ and bjyx fans) are mass reporting 'Word of honor' as they are pissed of by it's success and are afraid it'd take away fans from their favorite actors. 😳🥱😵 What is wrong with some people? The success of SHL is anyway not comparable to that of TU...there's nothing to be worried about. They are just willing to destroy the hard work of the cast and crew of WOH. 👎🏼

Immature fans ruin everything.🤦‍♀️

edelweiss thumbnail

this is cute..i wish their bts vids had subtitles

https://twitter.com/zhngzhehan/status/1367400827191619586?s=19

elsanna thumbnail

What is this😲 it's idiotic there are atleast 4-5 bl dramas which will premiere in 2020 itself. Are they going to report each one of them🤪

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

What is this😲 it's idiotic there are atleast 4-5 bl dramas which will premiere in 2020 itself. Are they going to report each one of them🤪

They had targeted Immorality from the time it's shooting started. 😵 The actors could not talk between them between shots or it is fanservice etc etc whereas Chen Feiyu is 12 years younger than Luo Yunxi!!! Of course he's going to talk and learn from his senior. 🤓

elsanna thumbnail

They had targeted Immorality from the time it's shooting started. 😵 The actors could not talk between them between shots or it is fanservice etc etc whereas Chen Feiyu is 12 years younger than Luo Yunxi!!! Of course he's going to talk and learn from his senior. 🤓

Seriously...some time I feel SNS is too toxic because of these kinds of people🤪

Heard word of honour has 8.4 rating there...and untamed is 7.7 only...guess that's the main reason behind all this circus