Asian Shows

Word of Honor/Shan He Ling/TYK Discussion Thread - Page 3

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

They're super cute together .  Gong Jun calls him Da-ge so sweetly and Zhang Zehan so touchy feely with him. ๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly, they are really comfortable with each other. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awww this gege didi dynamic reminds me of yizhan๐Ÿ˜ญ being super comfortable with each other is the key to amazing onscreen chemistry i guess..

I will watch their off-screen stuff soon.๐Ÿ™Œ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edelweiss thumbnail

poison sucking scene in the 6th episode ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for making this thread. I'll start watching once more epis are subbed. 

Btw, is the novel translation good? 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Thanks for making this thread. I'll start watching once more epis are subbed. 

Btw, is the novel translation good? 

The human translation is very good but it's unfinished. ๐Ÿ˜” Anyway about 3/4th finished though and it's not abandoned either....so....

This is first web show I am watching from the time the first episode is uploaded in yt. ๐Ÿ˜† It's good and a lesson in patience. 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: edelweiss

Awww this gege didi dynamic reminds me of yizhan๐Ÿ˜ญ being super comfortable with each other is the key to amazing onscreen chemistry i guess..

I will watch their off-screen stuff soon.๐Ÿ™Œ

Nothing can really top up yizhan....they had a different vibe altogether โ˜บ๏ธ. But Zhang Zehan and Gong Jun have done really amazing job in this series and their chemistry is super awesome so I am not going to compare. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nothing can really top up yizhan....they had a different vibe altogether โ˜บ๏ธ. But Zhang Zehan and Gong Jun have done really amazing job in this series and their chemistry is super awesome so I am not going to compare. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yup we can't compare them๐Ÿ˜Œ we are already getting good dose of bl this year๐Ÿ˜‚ if we start comparing fir to hua๐Ÿคฃ

edelweiss thumbnail

That's true. Yizhan is โค๏ธ

Yeah. Comparison is pointless anyway. they are doing really amazing in this show. tbh I didn't expect much from Gong jun cause I have seen his het shows but he really impressed me as WKX. 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: elsanna

Yup we can't compare them๐Ÿ˜Œ we are already getting good dose of bl this year๐Ÿ˜‚ if we start comparing fir to hua๐Ÿคฃ

Ha....abhi 'Word of Honor' ke baad to hyx bhi aanewali hai. Actually I was looking forward to watch Immortality only....ye show to baas time pass karne keliya dekhna suru kiya tha...๐Ÿ˜†

But now I am absolutely enjoying it and looking forward to every new episode uploaded to yt. 

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: edelweiss

That's true. Yizhan is โค๏ธ

Yeah. Comparison is pointless anyway. they are doing really amazing in this show. tbh I didn't expect much from Gong jun cause I have seen his het shows but he really impressed me as WKX. 

C-netizens are saying that Gong Jun has a shine in his eyes in this role which was completely missing in all his het romance drama ๐Ÿ˜†.....also his acting is much better here. Actually I think GJ enjoyed playing WKX who's a complexity that was missing in his previously offered/played roles. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

edelweiss thumbnail

Ha....abhi 'Word of Honor' ke baad to hyx bhi aanewali hai. Actually I was looking forward to watch Immortality only....ye show to baas time pass karne keliya dekhna suru kiya tha...๐Ÿ˜†

But now I am absolutely enjoying it and looking forward to every new episode uploaded to yt. 

Saaammmmmeeeee.