Word of Honor/Shan He Ling/TYK Discussion Thread - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by elsanna

Seriously...some time I feel SNS is too toxic because of these kinds of peopleπŸ€ͺ

Heard word of honour has 8.4 rating there...and untamed is 7.7 only...guess that's the main reason behind all this circus

Yeah....it's 8.6 now . Despite the vicious 0 ratings given by the anti people and those who don't like bl dramas. Apparently it's the highest rated Chinese bl drama till now. 

^^^Aah just look at Gong Jun's hand on Zhang Zhehn's waist . β˜ΊοΈ The bts videos are coming out 1 by 1 and they are gold !

Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago

This is hilarious πŸ˜‚ 

https://youtu.be/0-a70F5w5Fw

youku said subs are on the wayπŸ™

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

The human translation is very good but it's unfinished. πŸ˜” Anyway about 3/4th finished though and it's not abandoned either....so....

This is first web show I am watching from the time the first episode is uploaded in yt. πŸ˜† It's good and a lesson in patience. 

Good to know there is a human translation and not just MTL.πŸ˜† With how acclaimed the author is, it's kind of a shame how some of her novels still don't have complete translations besides MTL. I tried reading Bandits/LOF and gave up. πŸ˜”

Good luck. I watched LOF on YT and had to wait endlessly but the subs here seem faster though. 

Edited by incandescent - 3 years ago

I read that some TU fans ( specially XZ and bjyx fans) are mass reporting 'Word of honor' as they are pissed of by it's success and are afraid it'd take away fans from their favorite actors. πŸ˜³πŸ₯±πŸ˜΅ What is wrong with some people? The success of SHL is anyway not comparable to that of TU...there's nothing to be worried about. They are just willing to destroy the hard work of the cast and crew of WOH. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

It's sad how a part of the fandom has turned so problematic. TU is TU, nothing can take it's place.  Other dramas will make their own place. There is no reason to be worried, except they themselves  are giving the fandom a bad name. XZ solo stan are on a whole different level. XZ has just overcome a huge storm, they should just focus on supporting him....but no...they're jumping on everyone and everything. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by incandescent

It's sad how a part of the fandom has turned so problematic. TU is TU, nothing can take it's place.  Other dramas will make their own place. There is no reason to be worried, except they themselves  are giving the fandom a bad name. XZ solo stan are on a whole different level. XZ has just overcome a huge storm, they should just focus on supporting him....but no...they're jumping on everyone and everything. πŸ˜³

Looks like a fraction of XZ's solo fans are determined to create trouble for his career and give him a bad name......because it's not possible that they don't know what kind of backlash this kind of reporting may cause. Sometimes I wonder if they are actually his fans or fake fans planted by someone/industry insider to destroy his career. πŸ€“

Oh My God !!! This is too funny....from the interview it seems he's talking about a 40+ year old guy and not someone who's only 1 and half years older than him πŸ€£

Seriously his ig account looks like a golfer's account. πŸ˜…

Did anyone see the bridal carry video ? πŸ˜†

Did anyone see the bridal carry video ? πŸ˜†

nope. pls post the linkπŸ˜†