Yeh Hain Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 6 - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Same here with Rudraksh 

Rudraksh has also zero brains.

He just gave 5 years jail to his father's murderer.

He saved his father's murderer Bhuvan's sister and brought her to Khurana house.

He trusted that  the cheater murderer Mahima and brought her home to Khurana house by leaving his wife alone in honeymoon hotel. 

Rudraksh trusted murderer fraud Mahima, he announced that fraud Mahima as his wife on Chetna's interview even after knowing she used Rajeev and so many men for money after seeing their names in her diary, he drank spiked juice from her hands, he allowed her drug him, he allowed her seduce him, he let her kidnap him.

Now also same he is doing.

Blindly believing his mom and step brother, lashed at Ahana initially, doubted Sharda Maa for having affair with Gajendra Shukla, lashed out at Preesha for fake notes for no fault of hers, touched Sonia's hands, and allowed her to come closer to him, allowing his mom, step brother and Sonia to fool him, allowing them to use him and trap him for money, and now like Keerti he will use Sonia and his ex girlfriend to hurt Preesha like he did with Kirti.

Indeed Rudraksh has reduced to Zero and Yuvraj has become Hero.

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

I have defended Preesha most of the times but today I expected Yuvi to double cross n all the drama and revealing to happen ..But Preesha's  thought process just makes me 😡 ðŸ˜¡
that Yuvraj might be a better guy than Kabir when there are 100  's of examples where he has manipulated and double crossed them , Its like I n Rudra will handle him I am like seriously knowing how much Rudra hates him and the issues that will cum when Rudra comes to know that she's taken his help no thot on that  .. ,I can understand a known enemy is much better ..but that works wen you fight together ..

It's like everybody is predicting a Rudra Tandav mode tomorrow but I seriously hope in that Tandav mode they have a at least scream to scream conv n Preesha's puts forth her thoughts clearly ..I know expecting too much ..Let's c ..but good IPL drama set up ..

N Boss Sonia u seriously need a check a slap from Rudra or Preesha and please throw her out now she's done her chugalkhor job ..cant handle that Kiddo 

Exactly, they have made Preesha so stupid, I can't even understand the logic🤪 If she tells Rudra that Yuvraj is better than Kabir, then there won't be any need of more explanation, the game would be over then and there😆  Rudra already knows Yuvraj is a kameena, greedy backstabber but Preesha taking Yuvraj's side in the argument will trigger Rudra to next level. It's not like Preesha doesn't know Yuvraj is the guy who is most hated by Rudra, still she has to do exactly what triggers Rudra. If Preesha didn't know Yuvraj killed Rajeev, I would have given her a little sympathy.. but her doing this after knowing & hiding about Rajeev death is in no way forgivable.. Rudra is really going to hate her when Rajeev murder truth comes out.. Getting Yuvraj married to Ahana will just add to the intensity of that..

I'm not even sure whether Yuvraj creating fake MMS & Neeraja accident truth will ever come out.. He did indicate today that he is going to do more kaand in KH.. He keeps escaping every crime, that's what irritates me.. Preesha just started tasting the Yuvraj medicine, as long as he is in KH, he will make sure Preesha's life is hell.. No Rudra or Sharda will be able to help her.. One after the other he will create problems for her & she will have to spend rest of her life solving it.. that's what was hinted by Sharda's dialogues today..

I think Sonia will leave before Ex- girlfriend comes.. Ex-Gf haven't reached Goa till now.. So I feel they will wrap up Sonia & then bring this girl.. Sonia's role has no use now, she will try to hit on Rudra & he or Preesha will give her lecture & send her away.. that's what I think.. her role is coming to a climax..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sargun herself was trolling Preesha in today's SBS interview🤣

According to SBS segment, Rudra didn't immediately jump to any conclusion.. and told he will find out why Preesha did this before reaching any decision.. He was very angry & told Preesha that she won't get any forgiveness.. but atleast he did give her another chance to prove her point. Now Preesha is trying to get Dr. Swamy to tell the truth.. which most probably won't work out😆 & then the remaining Rudra thandav will happen 😂

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

@Rusha_yhc1 & @Akja20, Sorry to say this. Plz forgive me and dont ban me from this forum.

I know U both are Strong Preesha haters.

U only see that I point out Rudraksh's mistakes and not Preesha's mistakes

But why she commits mistakes and plans behind the back ? 

Yes she commits mistake of trusting Yuvraj even after knowing he is evil because imagine if she had the support of Ahana or Rudraksh, she would not have to plan this behind everyone's back.(ahaana was first one in khurana house to suspect them then preesha was busy being ideal bahu n ahaana even warned about sonia she ignored that also)

If a person whom u love the most doesn't trust u at all after u tell him or her the truth, doesnt want to listen to u at all, what that person should do then ? Force that other person to listen to u and trust u always? (This person whom you are supporting hided the fact that her ex lover brutly murdered his brother you know if rudra didn't find through DNA test that she isn't saransh's biological mother oo bhi nahi bathayi keeping them a side she has no right to choose whom ahaana has to marry)

Where there is no trust and support, there is no love (for Rudraksh on Preesha)

Atleast Rudraksh was with her during Mahima track even in their fake marriage plan. 

Now Preesha has no strong support, respect or trust of the person Rudraksh whom she loves the most, whom she always saves him, always trusts him wheneverhe is in deep trouble.(excluding lori night, spiking pia drink during BB marriage, kaveri scenario right?)

If a person like Preesha has to everytime fight everything alone without any trust and support of her loved ones, gets failed in all her plans to expose reality of fake ppl, gets wrongly framed for other people's faults, gets blamed as wrong always in the eyes of her loved ones, gets humiliated always, what she should do then?(this time there is nothing like wrongly framed she did it n had to face rudra)

Even Lord Ram had the support and trust of his brother Lakshman, Hanumanji, and all other ppl of Vaanar Sena when Sita was kidnapped by evil Ravan.(unrelatable comparison)

Here Preesha is all alone & totally helpless, supportless.(bechari preesha but I heard she saves lifes that too instantly usko kaha kisi ki zarorat hai)

All except Preesha & Sharda Maa are shown to be hungry for money, property, using Saransh for his custody & crores of trust fund money, and  using Preesha as a pawn in their game for eliminating her from Rudraksh's life.(okayy for money right at least they are not killing people like her sister did.and one more thing sulochana is wife of balraj khurana, ahaana is legally wedded wife of rajeev. Most importantly ahaana's father has most share in khurana company.in my opinion the will itself is unfair n I feel saransh n kabir main zyada farak nai hai both are illegimate children.balraj did a blunder transferring his property to saransh ridiculous decision.like seriously it's all because of rudraksh usko sirf salary milaga n sharda maa she literally beared his abuse n cared his kids just saransh is waris for now.rudra n sharda are emotional fools how do you expect the rest to be the same)

I have seen episodes after Kabir and Sulochana entry, Preesha didnt  unnecessarily disrespect Kabir and Sulochana just like that.(respect doesn't be on conditions Okayy.as far as I seen preesha have no solid reason for disrespecting her in my point of view)

I have seen the episodes after Kabir Sulochana entry.

Preesha tried to alert Rudraksh about Kabir and Sulochana but as usual he didnt believe her and he lashed out at her many times in his blind love.(its ahaaana who tried to alert every one first the rusha were equally dumb)

Preesha saw Sulochana's alcohol bottles in cupboard, saw her in dance bar, also got wrongly touched by pervert Kabir from back. (In Punjabi culture drinking alcohol is not crime they drink irrespective of gender n wrongly touching when it happened with ahaana every one is silent hypocrism I tell you I heard about gender bias yaha tho negative aur positive bias horaha hai)

Preesha was ready to help Ahana when she told her that Kabir touched her wrongly but last minute Ahana used Kabir against Preesha and Saransh.(only after she saw sulo drinking) 

Preesha was wrongly framed for the fake money notes in front of Rudraksh for which Sulochana & Kabir were responsible & that Sonia had to tell Rudraksh to trust Preesha as she cannot do wrong.

Selfish Ahana flipped for money instead of helping Preesha or else Kabir and Sulochana would have been fully exposed till now(preesha flips for acting mahan zyada farak nai hai)

Preesha was told to leave the place when she alerted Rudraksh about Sulochana. (She tried to defame kabir using mishka .i don't support kabir but using girls is so cheap)

Why Preesha is always shown helpless and lonely & always shown to be knowing the truth of others? (Because she hides facts n of course she is mahan)

Why Preesha only has been shown to trust Rudraksh and alone be his saviour always?(why is preesha shown as saviour despite every one struggling equally? Nation wants to know)

I want Rudraksh to know the truth of Kabir and Sulochana first.(finally we agree on something)

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Sargun herself was trolling Preesha in today's SBS interview🤣

According to SBS segment, Rudra didn't immediately jump to any conclusion.. and told he will find out why Preesha did this before reaching any decision.. He was very angry & told Preesha that she won't get any forgiveness.. but atleast he did give her another chance to prove her point. Now Preesha is trying to get Dr. Swamy to tell the truth.. which most probably won't work out😆 & then the remaining Rudra tandav will happen 😂

@bold --OBv any sane person would troll ..waise what did she say 

@blue --Chalo character growth for Rudra at least he didn't jump to conclusion and wanted to hear her out  but as usual everybody's gonna fool Preesha ...full on tandav mode activated ..But I want the tandav mode to happen one on one like last MU as they would add namak mirch to the power of infinity 

will have to watch last week episodes for Rusha scenes for some time 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold --OBv any sane person would troll ..waise what did she say 

@blue --Chalo character growth for Rudra at least he didn't jump to conclusion and wanted to hear her out  but as usual everybody's gonna fool Preesha ...full on tandav mode activated ..But I want the tandav mode to happen one on one like last MU as they would add namak mirch to the power of infinity 

will have to watch last week episodes for Rusha scenes for some time 

Ab phir se old rusha scenes dekh kar khush gona hai thori der keliye 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rusha_yhc1, I dont agree with u on one point.

All others are correct.

Preesha has not hidden about Yuvraj killing Rajeev at all.

Preesha still does not know that Yuvraj blackmailed and intentionally murdered Rajeev for Saransh's trust fund money. 

Yuvraj lied to Preesha that Rajeev met with an accident with her car only which made her guilty.

This is nothing but the truth. 

Rudraksh can trace Rajeev's mobile which can clearly show Yuvraj's phone number, Rajeev's post mortem reports which had written that he had a fight with a man and he was hit many times with car which Preesha cannot do.

Rudraksh may hate her initially for sometime after Rajeev's murder truth comes out but then later from GPS, he will also know how Preesha was manipulated by Yuvraj. 

Definately Rudraksh's misunderstanding of Preesha murdering Rajeev has to get cleared.

He cannot hate her for long time.

Only Preesha's Appa GPS knows about Yuvraj killing Rajeev but Preesha has not known yet.

She still doesn't know that Yuvraj wanted to marry her for acquiring Saransh's trust fund money and then divorce her after marriage.

Edited by murdeshwar.maya - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

*Today's Episode (26/04/2021):

Yuvraj said you don't believe but I am angel, I always save you from any trouble 

Now also I married Ahanna just for you

He said thanks for messaging me

otherwise I would have gone to Khurana house

I reached farmhouse 

She said I messaged you very carefully 

She said you came by back gate; otherwise would have got caught 

He said I had fun by defeating Kabeer & Sulochana

#FB:

Yuvraj reached farmhouse in disguise 

Kabeer getting ready; Sulochana warned him 

Yuvraj entered as stylist; Sulochana went out

Yuvraj made Kabeer unconscious & tied him in washroom; Yuvraj got ready as groom

#FB End

Yuvraj said I thought it will be difficult to catch Kabeer; but it was very easy

Preesha said Rudra was about to come in Kabeer's room; but I sent him to look after Baaraat & I came to receive you

#FB:

Preesha went in Kabeer's room & asked are you ready

Yuvraj showed his face & said yes; he said Kabeer is in washroom, he will sleep there for 3-4 hours

Preesha asked do you know what to do next?

He said I took Kabeer's place as groom, I will marry

#FB End

Preesha said everything happened nicely, Thanks

She said I will look what is happening inside

Yuvraj (in mind) - I would like to say Thank you to you; you don't have any idea what will I do

Sharda asked Preesha - You did all this?

You said you will do something to stop this marriage; but you got Yuvraj & Ahanna married

Do you have any idea?

Preesha said I am also not happy; but I had very less time

I know Yuvraj is selfish; he betrayed us many times but I cannot trust unknown guy

I and Rudra will handle him

Sharda said Rudra will be angry after knowing your involvement in this

Things will be messed up; I don't want rift between you two 

Preesha said Sulochana & Kabeer are wrong, I did this to save Rudra & family

Sharda said you will have to tolerate a lot

Preesha said I will tolerate everything for Rudra & my family

Kabeer doing drama that I love Ahanna, I cannot live without her

Sulochana asked him to do less drama; he said we lost everything 

Sulochana said my happiness is ruined; I was waiting for Kabeer & Ahanna's marriage & now this happened 

Preesha said we know but please change

Kabeer said what is wrong with my kacchha

I was about to get married to Ahanna; but that Yuvraj came & tied me in bathroom 

FB of how shower was on due_to Kabeer's hands, water started falling & he woke up

He said that's why I came in Kacchha only

Ahanna said stop your nonsense kacchha story

here I am in problem 

Kabeer said how can you be so selfish; he left

Preesha said we understand it should not have happened 

Rudra said I won't let him enter this house

Preesha said but he is saying right

Rudra said what

She said I mean Yuvraj & Ahanna will have to live 6 months together legally

Ahanna said I cannot tolerate his face; I don't want to live with him for 6 months

Rudra said I will file case against him

She said I mean for divorce also they have to live together 

Yuvraj entered and said correct

He said give us privacy 

Rudra caught him & said you won't touch Bhabs

Why did you do this

You hate her

Yuvraj said 3 reasons:

1)Revenge - You married my love Preesha

2)Money - I want money; now I will live peacefully

3)Your face showing you lost

All left

Yuvraj talking with Pandit ji

Preesha asked him what was all that - Talking about wedding night, behaving rudely with Rudra

Preesha said I told you to marry Ahanna because I did not wanted Ahanna & Kabeer to marry; that does not mean you are her real husband 

I told you; this was our plan

Yuvraj said yes, you told me

You told me to become your fake husband when you asked help to defeat Mahima; but I did not get anything

This time I did not do this mistake 

This marriage is real, now you will have to do what I will say

Preesha thinking whether she did mistake by taking help from him

Sonia overheard everything 

She thought to tell everything to Rudra; so RuSha will fight & she can get close to Rudra

Overall dramatic episode 

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Exactly, they have made Preesha so stupid, I can't even understand the logic🤪 If she tells Rudra that Yuvraj is better than Kabir, then there won't be any need of more explanation, the game would be over then and there😆  Rudra already knows Yuvraj is a kameena, greedy backstabber but Preesha taking Yuvraj's side in the argument will trigger Rudra to next level. It's not like Preesha doesn't know Yuvraj is the guy who is most hated by Rudra, still she has to do exactly what triggers Rudra. If Preesha didn't know Yuvraj killed Rajeev, I would have given her a little sympathy.. but her doing this after knowing & hiding about Rajeev death is in no way forgivable.. Rudra is really going to hate her when Rajeev murder truth comes out.. Getting Yuvraj married to Ahana will just add to the intensity of that..

@bold -- I don't think Preesha knows Yuvraj killed Rajeev, she is still under the illusion that it was an accident between Rajeev and Yuvraj, Appa is for sure but he has never confidently told Preesha that Yuvraj killed Rajeev ..he's always said he's not done good for your family ..

They have made all Yuvraj mistakes go under cover to make way for new ones ... Rudra did say once when beating Yuvraj during confession time that Rahul told me what u did but no genuine conv about it ...

For Yuvraj mistakes are all there but no solid proof and conv..

I want it juz fulfill my wish of Preesha playing the owner card ..I want that ...as end of the whole family except Sharda maa n Rudra were selfish so they need to shown down ...

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold -- I don't think Preesha knows Yuvraj killed Rajeev, she is still under the illusion that it was an accident between Rajeev and Yuvraj, Appa is for sure but he has never confidently told Preesha that Yuvraj killed Rajeev ..he's always said he's not done good for your family ..

They have made all Yuvraj mistakes go under cover to make way for new ones ... Rudra did say once when beating Yuvraj during confession time that Rahul told me what u did but no genuine conv about it ...

For Yuvraj mistakes are all there but no solid proof and conv..

I want it juz fulfill my wish of Preesha playing the owner card ..I want that ...as end of the whole family except Sharda maa n Rudra were selfish so they need to shown down ...

Preesha dosent knw that he actually killed him and she dont even knw that yuvraj knows about tht money that rajeev left for saaransh at that time she was just being that normal girl that think about others more then herself and plus she loved yuvraj at tht time so she took his blame yes thy havent bought it up nw cuz this can be one major reason for rusha to seperate