Posted: 3 years ago

wat a super plan preesha *Seriously*

Kabeer is btr than yamaraj.....

all the best... ready to leave Ru n K house..... 🤣

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

@Rusha_yhc1 & @Akja20, Sorry to say this. Plz forgive me and dont ban me from this forum.

I know U both are Strong Preesha haters.

U only see that I point out Rudraksh's mistakes and not Preesha's mistakes

But why she commits mistakes and plans behind the back ? 

Yes she commits mistake of trusting Yuvraj even after knowing he is evil because imagine if she had the support of Ahana or Rudraksh, she would not have to plan this behind everyone's back.

If a person whom u love the most doesn't trust u at all after u tell him or her the truth, doesnt want to listen to u at all, what that person should do then ? Force that other person to listen to u and trust u always ? 

Where there is no trust and support, there is no love (for Rudraksh on Preesha)

Atleast Rudraksh was with her during Mahima track even in their fake marriage plan. 

Now Preesha has no strong support, respect or trust of the person Rudraksh whom she loves the most, whom she always saves him, always trusts him wheneverhe is in deep trouble.

If a person like Preesha has to everytime fight everything alone without any trust and support of her loved ones, gets failed in all her plans to expose reality of fake ppl, gets wrongly framed for other people's faults, gets blamed as wrong always in the eyes of her loved ones, gets humiliated always, what she should do then ?

Even Lord Ram had the support and trust of his brother Lakshman, Hanumanji, and all other ppl of Vaanar Sena when Sita was kidnapped by evil Ravan.

Here Preesha is all alone & totally helpless, supportless.

All except Preesha & Sharda Maa are shown to be hungry for money, property, using Saransh for his custody & crores of trust fund money, and  using Preesha as a pawn in their game for eliminating her from Rudraksh's life.

I have seen episodes after Kabir and Sulochana entry, Preesha didnt  unnecessarily disrespect Kabir and Sulochana just like that.

I have seen the episodes after Kabir Sulochana entry.

Preesha tried to alert Rudraksh about Kabir and Sulochana but as usual he didnt believe her and he lashed out at her many times in his blind love.

Preesha saw Sulochana's alcohol bottles in cupboard, saw her in dance bar, also got wrongly touched by pervert Kabir from back. 

Preesha was ready to help Ahana when she told her that Kabir touched her wrongly but last minute Ahana used Kabir against Preesha and Saransh. 

Preesha was wrongly framed for the fake money notes in front of Rudraksh for which Sulochana & Kabir were responsible & that Sonia had to tell Rudraksh to trust Preesha as she cannot do wrong.

Selfish Ahana flipped for money instead of helping Preesha or else Kabir and Sulochana would have been fully exposed till now

Preesha was told to leave the place when she alerted Rudraksh about Sulochana. 

Why Preesha is always shown helpless and lonely & always shown to be knowing the truth of others ? 

Why Preesha only has been shown to trust Rudraksh and alone be his saviour always ?

I want Rudraksh to know the truth of Kabir and Sulochana first.

Sorry girl I don't have time to read this full essay but I know what the content of it is even without reading, have been reading the same thing over & over again for months now😆

And please I don't know how to ban anybody on the forum, if you know please inform me🤣

If not being a blind fan is called a hater, so be it, I don't care😆.. When Preesha is dumb I will call her dumb & when Rudra is dumb I will call him dumb too.. So blind fans can keep modifying the tag accordingly 🥰

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

No matter how dumb thy have made preesha she always comes round and I love her she cn do anythng for her family this dumbness dosent make me stop loving her shes one itv character I have loved and it's been long since I have loved any fl 

@bold.............. seriously aishu.................... ithnaa dumb plan....n u support Pree 😲

Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Sorry girl I don't have time to read this full essay but I know what the content of it is even without reading, have been reading the same thing over & over again for months now😆

And please I don't know how to ban anybody on the forum, if you know please inform me🤣

If not being a blind fan is called a hater, so be it, I don't care😆.. When Preesha is dumb I will call her dumb & when Rudra is dumb I will call him dumb too.. So blind fans can keep modifying the tag accordingly 🥰

🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

@bold.............. seriously aishu.................... ithnaa dumb plan....n u support Pree 😲

It's not about supporting her plans I am talking about no matter how dumb thy have made her character is preesha that still keeps me intact her love for her family she can go to any extent eventhough mostly shes always wrong at first but she corrects her mistakes and I like her as a fl that's it 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
  • For me Preesha is mahan FL
  • but she has her share of mistakes also like:-
  1. She is Bewakoof
  2. hiding things
  3. Trusting wrong people 
  • But I don't feel much bad for her
  • I dislike one thing about her - PreeshaHumeshaSahiHai attitude 
  • But overall acchi hai
  • Sargun Kaur Luthra portrays it beautifully❤️👍🏼
Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

• For me Preesha is mahan FL
  • but she has her share of mistakes also like:-
  1. She is Bewakoof
  2. hiding things
  3. Trusting wrong people 
  • But I don't feel much bad for her
  • I dislike one thing about her - PreeshaHumeshaSahiHai attitude 
  • But overall acchi hai
  • Sargun Kaur Luthra portrays it beautifully❤️👍🏼

All itv fl are mainly mahan🤣

Phir bhi bhagya hum dekhtein hai 🤣

Akja20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Bichari preesha in writes ke waja se preesha ko dumb banaya jarha hai 

Toh Rudraksh be to koi Einstein nahi hai. Dono ek jaiss hai. I'm missing Bk. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akja20

Toh Rudraksh be to koi Einstein nahi hai. Dono ek jaiss hai. I'm missing Bk. 

dude i knw we was talking about preesha thats why i was meantioning her here