Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Dekhtein hai kya hota hai let's go with the flow 

For once bhagya I'm gona go with your dialogue ðŸ¤£

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=aishasully1993]

Don't worry Aishu, we are in this together🤗 No need to take anything seriously, at the end of the day Rusha will patch up smh & after few romantic scenes everyone will forget the character butchering🤣 And since we have endured Akka track, we are now stronger to tolerate any other crap😆

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Omg rudra and yuvraj under 1 roof drama ke saath comedy this is gona be jokes ðŸ¤£

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Rusha_yhc1]

Aww thankyou yes I need every1 we will get through this I just dont want any manhandling or bottle breaking or becoming drunk and saying things he shouldn't cuz no matter how dumb preesha is shes thinking about saving him and his family 

Let's all have a group hug and every1 please be active here itll eb a gd thing to tlk and let's our thoughts out to get through this ðŸ¤— Group hug every1 

kalyani246 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=aishasully1993]

🤗

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yuvraj is back that also as Aahaana's husband now it will be fun watching hope they don't make him the villain.What a fabulous episode was the marriage of Aahaana Pillai😆 and Yuvraj.

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rudraksh is mainly at fault here. 

When is he going to learn not to blindly trust ppl who use him for money and selfish motives  ?

When will Rudraksh learn to support Preesha and trust her like before Rahul's fake edited video Misunderstanding ? 

Last time also he believed Mahima let her use him drug him kidnap him.

This time also same. 

Preesha told him about Sulochana, he lashed out at her and told her to go to her parent's place.

If Rudraksh learns to trust her and support her and fight for her like earlier, and not leave her lonely and helpless always, then Preesha would not have to plan behind his back like this even after knowing that Yuvraj is evil.

Main Problem with Rudraksh is he has still not learnt to trust Preesha. 

Earlier he used to support Preesha always and fight with Balraj and Ahana or anyone who taunted Preesha. 

I wish this time Rudraksh learns a hard lesson for not trusting Preesha always.

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

Rudraksh is mainly at fault here. 

When is he going to learn not to blindly trust ppl who use him for money and selfish motives  ?

When will Rudraksh learn to support Preesha and trust her like before Rahul's fake edited video Misunderstanding ? 

Last time also he believed Mahima let her use him drug him kidnap him.

This time also same. 

Preesha told him about Sulochana, he lashed out at her and told her to go to her parent's place.

If Rudraksh learns to trust her and support her and fight for her like earlier, and not leave her lonely and helpless always, then Preesha would not have to plan behind his back like this even after knowing that Yuvraj is evil.

Main Problem with Rudraksh is he has still not learnt to trust Preesha. 

Earlier he used to support Preesha always and fight with Balraj and Ahana or anyone who taunted Preesha. 

I wish this time Rudraksh learns a hard lesson for not trusting Preesha always.

Agreed with you

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A very common thing which I have observed among many fans is their inability to differentiate between ACTORS & CHARACTERS.. The love for actor inevitably spills to the love for character & many just resort to unreasonable justification of the character even when they are wrong..

Usually everywhere it happens for the lead actors.. YHC FD is one exception where people are struggling to justify & whitewash a villian just BC they love the actor.. I also love Sid the actor that doesn't mean I will glorify a criminal Yuvraj or praise his relationship with Preesha. How much ever comedy Yuvraj does, that fact that he killed Rajeev brutally (one of the most gruesome murders on TV that makes me sick in my stomach even now) & also his non regretful murder attempts on Neerja & Gautam.. I'm sure he will kill more people in future, maybe some in Khurana house too & people will take it as a joke.. A majority doesn't even want him to be send to jail or punished.. I know it's fiction but how does people's judgement of right or wrong gets clouded like this.. There are fans who are making fun of those who don't like Yuvraj Pillai. Like why should anyone love a psycho murderer, just because he do comedy😆

And it's the same people who jump on Rudra when he utters some wrong words that are all cool with murderer Yuvraj..  People are ok with Preesha forgiving & associating with criminal Yuvraj but have a problem if she forgives Rudra after he says or do some BS & begs for forgiveness. The hypocrisy & bias of many in this FD is appalling..😵

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

According to sbs there was an attack on YHC team