Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arushi_130989

I want that Rajeev death case reopens and truth comes out that Yuvraj killed Rajeev not Preesha.

If there is Rusha separation than I don't want Preesha should forgive Rudraksh easily. Rudra should understand the importance of Preesha. 

If Preesha can forgive Yuvraj after him cheating her so many times, why wouldn't she forgive Rudra? And how is Rudra wrong here? It's Preesha who played Rudra this time (whatever her intention was). Rudra has all right to be angry because this time it's not a MISUNDERSTANDING like last time, PREESHA IS ACTUALLY WRONG.. She has wronged Rudra & also Ahana by getting her married to a psycho killer.

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Tht was an idiotic move of Sonia n Rudra  I guess her character will say bbye or just be a puppet of Sulo ..waiting how Rudra ex GF's role plays out ..but yaa too many characters now  a guy against Preesha won't make sense it would be KHiCHDI ...

I am expecting a much better angst than previous one , they have been so close to each other till now but now can't cum close n stay away also , I am also hoping for Pree to play the owner card if Rudra tells her to leave KH 

Ohh ya Yuvi for sure chance pe dance will do anything for his moneybank 

@bold Exactly, guy against Preesha can come in another separate track.. This one is already a khichdi with so many villians & vamps..

@red Yes, I think owner card will come into play this time (if CVs didnt forget it like last time)

Sonia track was an utter flop.. She had no significant role or SS from the beginning & now Sulo will most probably use & throw her.. there is no scope of anything with her.. So it's best they give her an exit by somebody (Rudra, Preesha or Sharda) making her understand that it's not love & just an infatuation.. It's best to not make her another furniture in the house like Mishika.

Rudra's Ex-GF has potential.. if they can avoid cringe & throw more light into Rudra's past & how he has changed.. If they can bring out a contrast between Rudra's love for Preesha & his previous feelings with this ex-Gf .. it could be great + it could help explore Preesha's feelings for Rudra too.. Most track has good potential but it's the execution that falters for YHC... Every good track will midway turn into Saransh ke liye track.. So I have kept my expectations really low this time..

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ShiviYhc/status/1385992299578941440?s=20

No one knows that preesha had planted sid and sid not told any1 too

Hes said I took revenge for what u did with me he was amazing welcome back siddharth we have missed u 🤗 Hes dialogues are joke hes too much i  love him eventhiuhh nw hes in kh I fear for rusha god save them 👏

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

https://twitter.com/ShiviYhc/status/1385992299578941440?s=20

No one knows that preesha had planted sid and sid not told any1 too

Hes said I took revenge for what u did with me he was amazing welcome back siddharth we have missed u 🤗 Hes dialogues are joke hes too much i  love him eventhiuhh nw hes in kh I fear for rusha god save them 👏

On Monday or Tuesday everyone will know Preesha is part of the plan.. Someone (most probably Sonia or Sulo) must have overheard Preesha convo with Sharda or Yuvraj.. and high level drama will happen.. Things are more than predictable as I said earlier..

Today's episode was entertaining BC of Sid/Yuvraj.. Actually they have turned Yuvraj into a hero & Rudra has zero qualities of a hero.. Rudra just keep getting played by everyone, get drugged & kidnapped & is used as a prop for romance. Yuvraj has a much better personality & brain than leads . To glorify the villians, they keep making the leads dumber than what's necessary.. that's why I'm pretty sure Yuvraj won't go to jail for his crimes till the end of the show..

More than Yuvraj's comedy I was laughing at Preesha's overconfidence in her foolishness🤣 How is a person with such low common sense a doctor😆. Anyway writers didn't disappoint me & showed exactly what was expected of dumb Preesha..🤪I can't wait for her to realize how badly her so called brilliant plan backfired 🤣

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rudraksh is playing with Preesha's life everytime.

First he believed that Rahul's fake video and insulted Preesha for no fault of hers. 

Then he used Keerti to hurt Preesha by flirting with her.

Now he will do the same with his ex girlfriend by using her to hurt Preesha as always he does.

He went closer to Sonia ever since he brought her to Khurana house touchingher hand, letting her fall on him.

Rudraksh is now becoming more and more selfish and he is least bothered about Preesha and Saransh. 

How is Rudraksh going to face Preesha after he comes to know that Kabir Sulochana Sonia used him and trapped him for money and caused all the misunderstandings between him and Preesha ? 

For that fake notes also, which Sulochana put, he easily believed Sulochana and lashed out at Preesha without knowing the truth. 

He doubted his own step mom Sharda Maa of having an affair when Sulochana sent Sharda Maa's pic with her brother Gajendra.

Rudraksh dishonoured his own dead brother Rajeev by readily agreeing for Ahana & Kabir's marriage without knowing his truth or his true intentions. 

Rudraksh has become so blind and emotional fool that if Sulochana tells him to divorce Preesha & marry Sonia or his ex girlfriend he will easily agree to it.

When Preesha alerted him about Sulochana, He told Preesha to go to Amma Appa's house with Saransh. 

Rudraksh always hurts Preesha by using women. 

But he has himself forgotten that he called Preesha a chaalbaaz aurat for using men and cheating them trapping them for money which she never did. 

What is he doing now ? Always using women to hurt Preesha and then later on just saying sorry with puppy innocent eyes, no proper redemption, no realization of Preesha and Saransh in his life.

He is not bothered about his son Saransh and his custody now for whom he was ready to leave Preesha last time. 

Rudraksh is not even bothered to find out the real murderer of Rajeev and Preesha's innocence.

Earlier he was blind about Saransh, now about maa beta who are using him for money, then he will be blind about his ex girlfriend or Sonia, then later on Mahima will enter again and he will let her drug her, kidnap her, seduce her, he will let her try to kill Saransh and Preesha, he will let her kidnap Saransh. 

He has given the rights of his wife to Mahima on Chetna's Interview but Preesha has got nothing except sorrow, sadness humiliation and loneliness.

Preesha is just used as a disposable toy in Khurana whenever the money minded selfish ppl want they use her, when they dont need her they try to eliminate her by using Saransh's custody. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

On Monday or Tuesday everyone will know Preesha is part of the plan.. Someone (most probably Sonia or Sulo) must have overheard Preesha convo with Sharda or Yuvraj.. and high level drama will happen.. Things are more than predictable as I said earlier..

Today's episode was entertaining BC of Sid/Yuvraj.. Actually they have turned Yuvraj into a hero & Rudra has zero qualities of a hero.. Rudra just keep getting played by everyone, get drugged & kidnapped & is used as a prop for romance. Yuvraj has a much better personality & brain than leads . To glorify the villians, they keep making the leads dumber than what's necessary.. that's why I'm pretty sure Yuvraj won't go to jail for his crimes till the end of the show..

More than Yuvraj's comedy I was laughing at Preesha's overconfidence in her foolishness🤣 How is a person with such low common sense a doctor😆. Anyway writers didn't disappoint me & showed exactly what was expected of dumb Preesha..🤪I can't wait for her to realize how badly her so called brilliant plan backfired 🤣

Yh mybe some one might find out or when kabeer is bk I thnk he must have got it tht it was preesha plan and prob he will say it but I have a feeling she mght have some plan to bk fire yuvraj hopefully they havent made her that dumb that she knows how evil yuvraj is but still bought him in I have a feeling shes just using him till salochna and kabeer gets exposed and boom she will end yuvraj plan but god knows I'm not gona expect anythng clever frm her rght now by next week rudr will prob find out 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But I dont get one thing.

Ahana was the one who had told Yuvraj to find out the truth about Kabir and Sulochana right  ? 

She herself had told him not to show his face without finding the truth about Sulochana and Kabir.

So definately Yuvraj must have found out that Kabir is not Balraj's son and Sulochana and Kabir are using Rudraksh for money.

I also feel the same that Preesha will use Yuvraj till Kabir and Sulochana are exposed as only Yuvraj was given the task by Ahana to find out about Kabir and Sulochana. 

I would love to see Yuvraj exposing Kabir and Sulochana as only he can do it. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

LOL

Bewakoof Preesha🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆🤣🤣

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Yh mybe some one might find out or when kabeer is bk I thnk he must have got it tht it was preesha plan and prob he will say it but I have a feeling she mght have some plan to bk fire yuvraj hopefully they havent made her that dumb that she knows how evil yuvraj is but still bought him in I have a feeling shes just using him till salochna and kabeer gets exposed and boom she will end yuvraj plan but god knows I'm not gona expect anythng clever frm her rght now by next week rudr will prob find out 

Do you really think Preesha is SMARTER THAN Yuvraj😆 She couldn't till date make a decent plan to trap Akka, Sulo or Kabir, how is she going to trap the mastermind Yuvraj.. no chance of happening at all🤣 I didn't even understand her theory of marriage natak proposal.. Everybody saw Yuhana getting married properly & Yuvraj made sure its legal.. otherwise he wouldn't have told about legality of divorce & all..

So basically Preesha has no plan.. Her only plan is trusting Yuvraj & believing he will do whatever she says by making puppy face.. Touchwood to their great friendship🤪 I have always said this PreeRaj has a much stronger bond than Rusha.. & the writers always proves me right🤣