Yeh Hain Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 6 - Page 47

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

LOL

Bewakoof Preesha🤣🤣😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆🤣🤣

Such an overconfident bewakoof🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Rusha_yhc1

Do you really think Preesha is SMARTER THAN Yuvraj😆 She couldn't till date make a decent plan to trap Akka, Sulo or Kabir, how is she going to trap the mastermind Yuvraj.. no chance of happening at all🤣 I didn't even understand her theory of marriage natak proposal.. Everybody saw Yuhana getting married properly & Yuvraj made sure its legal.. otherwise he wouldn't have told about legality of divorce & all..

So basically Preesha has no plan.. Her only plan is trusting Yuvraj & believing he will do whatever she says by making puppy face.. Touchwood to their great friendship🤪 I have always said this PreeRaj has a much stronger bond than Rusha.. & the writers always proves me right🤣

Kabhi na kabhi toh smart banna parega na villains cant always win jaise akka ke saath hua der ayi par durast ayi dude he only said that about legality divorce to make it really kuch toh hai yaar come on they cant keep yuvraj and ahana married for long let's see kya hota hai ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by aishasully1993

Kabhi na kabhi toh smart banna parega na villains cant always win jaise akka ke saath hua der ayi par durast ayi dude he only said that about legality divorce to make it really kuch toh hai yaar come on they cant keep yuvraj and ahana married for long let's see kya hota hai ðŸ¤£

Yuvraj & Ahana will be married for a minimum of 6months, that's more than enough for Yuvi to execute new plan🤣 Yuvraj is the most intelligent villian of all, so there is no way Preesha is going to outsmart him in the near future😆 rest let's see.. Yuvraj's game & Preesha's countdown has just begun, we have a long way to go😆

I dunno...but marrying Ahana off to Yuvraj without her knowledge feels very wrong on Preesha part.. villain or otherwise. 

Such an overconfident bewakoof🤣🤣🤣

So true n if she will again repeats the dialogue of "tumne mujhe dhoka diya " after he again backstabs her which he clearly said he's gonna do in fact she made things awesome easy for him   ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡, still m hoping shes not shown tht dumb n has some cards again Yuvi which is impossible I know considering how Smarty pants he is ...

But good thing he made realise how wrong his marriage was with Preesha even though they are happy now cannot justify what he did n hence he just cldnt counter attack him ..

Cannot wait for the truth unveiling drama ..Sulo wld sure find out n with  Namak mirch info will be given to Rudra 

https://twitter.com/Khan_BilloRani/status/1386014284551962625?s=20

Sometimes I wish this guy wasnt a villain hes awesome man he makes every1 laugh so much that we end forgetting his the main villain🤣

Originally posted by yhc_loves

So true n if she will again repeats the dialogue of "tumne mujhe dhoka diya " after he again backstabs her which he clearly said he's gonna do in fact she made things awesome easy for him   ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡, still m hoping shes not shown tht dumb n has some cards again Yuvi which is impossible I know considering how Smarty pants he is ...

But good thing he made realise how wrong his marriage was with Preesha even though they are happy now cannot justify what he did n hence he just cldnt counter attack him ..

Cannot wait for the truth unveiling drama ..Sulo wld sure find out n with  Namak mirch info will be given to Rudra 

Yh they made it like tht for an mu and seperation to happen but yh I hope they make preesha have some other plan too rudr defo will find out by next week pata nahi tab kya hoga 

[QUOTE=Rusha_yhc1]

Yuvraj & Ahana will be married for a minimum of 6months, that's more than enough for Yuvi to execute new plan🤣 Yuvraj is the most intelligent villian of all, so there is no way Preesha is going to outsmart him in the near future😆 rest let's see.. Yuvraj's game & Preesha's countdown has just begun, we have a long way to go😆

[/QUOTE

Lol 6 months yh he mght just end up joing hands with ahana eventhough she hates him one of them will bk stab eachother 

Preesha countdown has began and so has my tears I need ur lots support to help me 

Originally posted by yhc_loves

@bold Preesha's confrontation with Yuvraj is a joke & he very well know he can fool Preesha easily .. whenever there is another problem she will run to him for help forgetting everything😆

The biggest problem with Preesha is she is never going to accept that her foolish plans are actually foolish🤣 She thinks she is some mastermind & is doing some mahaan kaam but her plans are Gopi bahu level stupid.. which she will never recognise..

I don't think Rudra getting angry or a divorce will make her regret bringing in Yuvraj & Yuhana marriage.. the only thing which will make her regret is losing Saransh custody.. I hope atleast then she get her brain back..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 2 years ago

@bold Preesha's confrontation with Yuvraj is a joke & he very well know he can fool Preesha easily .. whenever there is another problem she will run to him for help forgetting everything😆

The biggest problem with Preesha is she is never going to accept that her foolish plans are actually foolish🤣 She thinks she is some mastermind & is doing some mahaan kaam but her plans are Gopi bahu level stupid.. which she will never recognise..

I don't think Rudra getting angry or a divorce will make her regret Yuhana marriage.. the only thing which will make her regret is losing Saransh custody.. I hope atleast then she get her brain back..

Dekhtein hai kya hota hai let's go with the flow