Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Preesha is unbelievable....where on earth does she get so much intelligence?! This is what we call 'mosha taraye shaap ana' (getting rid of a mosquito to welcome a snake)....to think that she actually believes Yuvraj will be her obedient pet in KH👏

feeling bad for Ahaana lol...she's getting married to her loathed gawaar 

Today's flashbacks broke my heart though... thinking of what's coming💔😭

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Datura

Preesha is unbelievable....where on earth does she get so much intelligence?! This is what we call 'mosha taraye shaap ana' (getting rid of a mosquito to welcome a snake)....to think that she actually believes Yuvraj will be her obedient pet in KH👏

feeling bad for Ahaana lol...she's getting married to her loathed gawaar 

Today's flashbacks broke my heart though... thinking of what's coming💔😭

I'm sure shes not an idiot she knows clearly how yuvraj is since hes already betrayed her and they havent shown what she has said to him so I'm jti gona judge on her I hope somethng lobia that's all I care about now saaransh custody I dont knw how yurvrah will get it domt make sense unless custody ends up happning between rusha but I am scared for the upcoming not ready for it and never was 

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In a way Preesha is saving Ahana's life. 

This Rudraksh needs Third person now to tell him that his Preesha is innocent  ? 

Rudraksh is becoming more dumber so much that he easily believes anyone who manipulates him against Preesha or Sharda Maa or anyone. 

What is Ahana going to do after knowing that Kabir is not Balraj Khurana's son ? 

It was clearly revealed by Kabir to Sulochana that they fooled Rudraksh by telling them about fake story of Balraj disowning them. 

Balraj knew about Kabir not being his son that's why he told Sulochana to fake her death and married Sharda Maa. 

Rudraksh now cares only about fake maa beta and nobody else. 

Sulochana kept fake notes and blamed it on Preesha and how easily Rudraksh blamed Preesha and then Sonia had to tell him that Preesha could not get fake notes. 

Why Rudraksh needs third person to tell hia Preesha's innocence  ? 

Rudraksh has become selfish now.

How is he going to face Preesha after Sulochana's Kabir's Sonia's truth comes out ?

Earlier Rudraksh used to fight against Balraj and Ahana for Preesha and Saransh. 

The same Rudraksh who showed complete trust on Preesha even after his video got leaked on award function day and after Yuvraj touched Preesha, the same Rudraksh has changed now completely. 

He needs to earn Preesha's respect, trust, love and forgiveness.

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: murdeshwar.maya

In a way Preesha is saving Ahana's life. 

This Rudraksh needs Third person now to tell him that his Preesha is innocent  ? 

Rudraksh is becoming more dumber so much that he easily believes anyone who manipulates him against Preesha or Sharda Maa or anyone. 

What is Ahana going to do after knowing that Kabir is not Balraj Khurana's son ? 

It was clearly revealed by Kabir to Sulochana that they fooled Rudraksh by telling them about fake story of Balraj disowning them. 

Balraj knew about Kabir not being his son that's why he told Sulochana to fake her death and married Sharda Maa. 

Rudraksh now cares only about fake maa beta and nobody else. 

Sulochana kept fake notes and blamed it on Preesha and how easily Rudraksh blamed Preesha and then Sonia had to tell him that Preesha could not get fake notes. 

Why Rudraksh needs third person to tell hia Preesha's innocence  ? 

Rudraksh has become selfish now.

How is he going to face Preesha after Sulochana's Kabir's Sonia's truth comes out ?

Earlier Rudraksh used to fight against Balraj and Ahana for Preesha and Saransh. 

The same Rudraksh who showed complete trust on Preesha even after his video got leaked on award function day and after Yuvraj touched Preesha, the same Rudraksh has changed now completely. 

He needs to earn Preesha's respect, trust, love and forgiveness.

Agreed with you I am missing old Rudraksh. After confession Rudraksh don't trust Preesha. He always hurt her.

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Preesha trusts Rudra blindly . It was always Preesha who fought for Rudra 

Preesha trusts Rudra at the time of Prinyanka

She fought with Balraj

She always protect him during schooling 

She trusts Rudra at the time of Keerti murder 

She trusts Rudra at time of Balraj murder also

So why Rudra trusts Preesha

After confession Rudraksh fights more with Preesha

At the time Mahima

Now Salocha and Kabir entry

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Wow

Preesha ko mahan dikhane ke liye Rudra ka character butchering again👏😡

I don't have ANY sympathy for Preesha😆🤣

I don't hate Rudra & will never hate him❤️

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Wow

Preesha ko mahan dikhane ke liye Rudra ka character butchering again👏😡

I don't have ANY sympathy for Preesha😆🤣

I don't hate Rudra & will never hate him❤️

How is Rudra butchered? It's Preesha who is butchered.. It's illogical how much Preesha trusts Yuvraj, who has always backstabbed her & Rudra.. I also have zero sympathy for Preesha.. Getting Ahana married to Yuvraj is actually destroying Ahana's life. Ahana would have smh came out of relationship with Kabir via divorce, but she will forever be trapped with her ex-husband's murderer Yuvraj..

Preesha has actually betrayed Rudra big time.. He will be shattered when he knows Preesha made his brother's murderer a part of Khurana family.. I have seen a lot of Ekta show & Preesha easily qualifies as one of the most dumbest female lead ever.. Trusting Yuvraj is not mahanata, it's pure dumbness.. Nobody but herself is responsible for destroying her marriage with Rudra.. There is no way she can keep trusting Yuvraj & be in a happy marriage with Rudra..  I can't even understand how she is associating with Yuvraj after knowing how much Rajeev meant to Rudra & that Yuvraj is responsible for snatching Rudra's strongest relationship & biggest happiness.. Doesn't she feel any sort of guilt keeping up the friendship with Yuvraj🙄

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I was talking about Rudra scolding her, not believing her during this Sulochana & Kabeer phase or whenever he belittled her or misunderstood her

it was deliberately shown to show Preesha mahan

but I don't feel much bad for her😆

Preesha is bewakoof

Pillai sahi kehta hai😆

Ye move bilkul galat hai I know; iss se khud hi Kulhadi pe pair mar rahi hai

anyway unko show saalon saal chalana hai

characters are tend to get butchered

most easy formula is AYM ML 

iss show mein Preesha mahan hai but utni nahi because uski bhi bahut galtiyan hai

like hiding things 

trusting wrong person 

main humesha sahi hoon attitude

anyway at the end RuSha saath rahe

ruthna manana

anger hoga hi

but TBH I don't care now

I am watching it out_of habit

hope fast forward use karne ki naubat na aaye

This is my POV

I resprct other's POV too👍🏼

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

I was talking about Rudra scolding her, not believing her during this Sulochana & Kabeer phase or whenever he belittled her or misunderstood her

it was deliberately shown to show Preesha mahan

but I don't feel much bad for her😆

Preesha is bewakoof

Pillai sahi kehta hai😆

Ye move bilkul galat hai I know; iss se khud hi Kulhadi pe pair mar rahi hai

anyway unko show saalon saal chalana hai

characters are tend to get butchered

most easy formula is AYM ML 

iss show mein Preesha mahan hai but utni nahi because uski bhi bahut galtiyan hai

like hiding things 

trusting wrong person 

main humesha sahi hoon attitude

anyway at the end RuSha saath rahe

ruthna manana

anger hoga hi

but TBH I don't care now

I am watching it out_of habit

hope fast forward use karne ki naubat na aaye

This is my POV

I resprct other's POV too👍🏼

Ya, story is kachra from Mahima track, so I'm not expecting anything.. Just watching for some good Rusha scenes & Abrargun.. This separation track may run till IPL end for drama & TRP..There is good potential for angst, but I don't trust the writers any more. I just don't want any manhandling by Rudra like last MU.. Rest I'm fine with whatever they show during separation, including a divorce..

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Ya, story is kachra from Mahima track, so I'm not expecting anything.. Just watching for some good Rusha scenes & Abrargun.. This separation track may run till IPL end for drama & TRP..There is good potential for angst, but I don't trust the writers any more. I just don't want any manhandling by Rudra like last MU.. Rest I'm fine with whatever they show during separation, including a divorce..

Yes

NO manhandling & too much harsh words

I am watching mechanically😆

I don't care if there are RuSha scenes or not😆

story lost it's plot when Mahima came back illogically

anyway let's see

IPL and MU