Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arushi_130989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

It was the perfect Romance before the Storm episode ..

Ahh the feels AbrarGun/Rusha share now days its increasing scene by scene...Their eyes do half the talking and when u add their husky tone ILU its juz   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Gerua is not a easy song to to justice too..even though the dance was ordinary the chemistry just raised it to highest standards on TV ..i eman the lift and cheek rub..

Now waiting for the shaddi drama  groom swap which obv will be blamed on Preesha even tgough she would have no idea but all stupid plans to trap Kabir will be out and BOOMM and MU and bechare Rudra ke HM hes making since long time go down the drain ..

Obv todays; epi kabir is sure to not get caught   

How do you know swaping of groom

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arushi_130989

How do you know swaping of groom

Ohh thats just my guess for future track after watching so many BT and Ekta serials ..Its absolutely not official 😉

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ohh thats just my guess for future track after watching so many BT and Ekta serials ..Its absolutely not official 😉

I dont thnk itll be a groom swap I thnk somethng else will hppn cuz if they r planning all this saaransh custody yuvraj is not reliable fr it at all I thnk kuch aur hi hoga but yh m scared about the upcoming mu ... pasta nhi kab tak chalega 

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

I dont thnk itll be a groom swap I thnk somethng else will hppn cuz if they r planning all this saaransh custody yuvraj is not reliable fr it at all I thnk kuch aur hi hoga but yh m scared about the upcoming mu ... pasta nhi kab tak chalega 

My bets are groom swap otherwise Yuvraj entry wont be impactful..whatever there's a MU wriiten all over it with Rusha's all lovey dovey dialogues ..waise bhi its time for Angst hope they dont stretch much 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

*Yesterday's Episode (21/04/2021):

Rudra asked Sonia to take rest and not todrink too much next time

Sulochana was already in her room

Sulochana said you faked being inebriated 

you like to get close to him; right?

Sonia asked how do you know

she said these things are not hidden 

Sonia said please don't tell Rudra; my dream is getting fulfilled after long time

Sulochana said which dream - singing or getting close to Rudra

Sulochana said your secret is safe with me

Sonia thinking what is she going to do

Sulochana said I also don't know; but you will be my kathputli

Sangeet day, nice preparations 

Preesha came

Rudra mesmerized ❤️

He said now I cannot concentrate on function; I will look at you only❤️

her eyelash came out

He said ask wish; she said I already asked

Rudra said I wished baby Preesha

they said ILY to each_other

Preesha met Alisha (model) and asked her to continue her plan to bring Kabeer's truth out

All came 

Ahanna & Kabeer dance

Sulochana did emotional drama that I am so happy, etc

Kabeer tried to get close to Ahanna; she warned him; he said Rudra us watching, we have to act like couple in love

Preesha paid waiter to give drinks to Kabeer

Rudra said are you happy

Preesha said all are happy; she said I will do anything for your happiness 

Rudra said that's why you are my super wifey

Ahanna & Kabeer dance ended

Kabeer drinking; Preesha messaged Alisha

Saaransh announced that today's performance will be of 2 supermans

one mumma my Superwoman & Rudra superman

Rudra said let's dance; Preesha said we did not practice 

Rudra said let's dance for his happiness 

Saaransh said now I will play my favourite song 

because my mumma saved me everytime, even risked her life 

Preesha said every mother does that

Saaransh said no; some mumma use their son

Preesha hugged him & said now she has gone far away from us

Rudra hugged both of them & said we are together; nothing will happen 

now don't make her too emotional 

RuSha dance on Gerua❤️❤️

Rudra said after Ahanna & Kabeer's wedding; we will go for honeymoon 

Preesha said their wedding & our honeymoon; he said when I came back you said if I will get fine then we will go for honeymoon 

Preesha said I said that for your recovery; Rudra said you do this everytime

don't make me wait

She said no; He was upset

She said no chance to say no; both said ILY to each_other ❤️

Alisha went near bar counter & said I want to charge my phone

Kabeer said charger is in my bedroom 

She said okay; he said let's go

He took her from backside

Overall good episode 

Thank you crew members for beautiful set up & decoration 👍🏼

RuSha 😍😍😍❤️❤️

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago
aishasully1993 thumbnail

My bets are groom swap otherwise Yuvraj entry wont be impactful..whatever there's a MU wriiten all over it with Rusha's all lovey dovey dialogues ..waise bhi its time for Angst hope they dont stretch much 

I dont knw how the groom swap will work but if it happends I'll be shocked I thought yuvraj prob is here for somethng else cuz hes entry hasnt been shown yet plus theres a new entry too so let's see 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

yuvraj is back !! ab aur kand barhega i dont knw why i am disconnecting with the show day by day the only thng that allows me to watch it is rusha scenes ab yeh bhi mu mein badal jayega 

lekin aj tha kya yaar rudr screaming at preesha like god knows what sonetimes i miss the season 1 rudr the clever guy such a enotional fool i swear itna bhi emotinal fool nahi hona chayien it looks dumb but what can i say its his mum and so called bro after all pata nahi agein ka kaise jhelungi mein i thnk only a few happy episodes left for rusha before mu starts cuz sonjya had joined sulo and kabeer to get rudr and break rusha! problems from left rght and center dimaag ghum jata hai

wat a twist preesha made it a prank but things like ths wont work i feel like skippimg episodes till the reality starts coming out but pillai is bk so might enjoy somethng lets see why he is here aur kya hota hai agein 

i dont want dulha swap tbh cuz yuvraj is a great villian on his own bt they really need to build preesha character she cant always forgive rudr so easily and i thnk thy need to bring that preesha bk how she shouted at bhuvan scene we need that preesha to make rudr realise her value its not always rght for her to forgive him

god give me strength to watch the ahead episodes 

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Who touches a behen so lustfully like Kabir was touching that 2Rs model 😆

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

yuvraj is back !! ab aur kand barhega i dont knw why i am disconnecting with the show day by day the only thng that allows me to watch it is rusha scenes ab yeh bhi mu mein badal jayega 

lekin aj tha kya yaar rudr screaming at preesha like god knows what sonetimes i miss the season 1 rudr the clever guy such a enotional fool i swear itna bhi emotinal fool nahi hona chayien it looks dumb but what can i say its his mum and so called bro after all pata nahi agein ka kaise jhelungi mein i thnk only a few happy episodes left for rusha before mu starts cuz sonjya had joined sulo and kabeer to get rudr and break rusha! problems from left rght and center dimaag ghum jata hai

wat a twist preesha made it a prank but things like ths wont work i feel like skippimg episodes till the reality starts coming out but pillai is bk so might enjoy somethng lets see why he is here aur kya hota hai agein 

i dont want dulha swap tbh cuz yuvraj is a great villian on his own bt they really need to build preesha character she cant always forgive rudr so easily and i thnk thy need to bring that preesha bk how she shouted at bhuvan scene we need that preesha to make rudr realise her value its not always rght for her to forgive him

god give me strength to watch the ahead episodes 

Do we have to tolerate Sulo-Kabeer and dumb Rudra till they are in Goa?😆

I don't mind Sulobeer but Dumb Rudra, please NO!

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu

Do we have to tolerate Sulo-Kabeer and dumb Rudra till they are in Goa?😆

I don't mind Sulobeer but Dumb Rudra, please NO!

Exactly do u knw what I'm hating the dumb rudr alot of people r talking about how preesha is hiding it and tryna bring the truth out this guy is not even ready to listen to her without a proof hes not gona listen to her if she dont have proof at the end of the day it's his mum shes talking about how can she tell him just like that shes rght that he wont listen specially the way hes behaving rght now he wont listen anythg against him mum ... or bro and I swear bhaiyya really 🤣 But preesha us playing smart unlike mahima time which am liking but emotionally fool rudr is annoying me man