Frequent Posters

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The khairaati win! 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

But abhinav used to save himself from evictions so I see that as a good strategy. But jaan was unnecessarily saved for many weeks๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. Well I don't think shehzad will have a fight with aly๐Ÿ˜†. He most probably would have a fight with vikas or nikki๐Ÿ˜‰

Ya he proved himself on the other hand so that is fine, but Jaan he always use to beg others to save him and then go against them for no reason he fought with eijaz just cause he gave up the task easily , aise mai who will vote for him/save him , he could have used Nikki strategy ๐Ÿ˜†

idk why i feel aly n shehzad will get into fight if they were in the house together ๐Ÿ˜† probably cause they both debut from Mtv reality shows ๐Ÿ˜† if not shehzad then definately nishant ๐Ÿคฃ since they r similar personalities toh clash toh zaroor hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

Ya he proved himself on the other hand so that is fine, but Jaan he always use to beg others to save him and then go against them for no reason he fought with eijaz just cause he gave up the task easily , aise mai who will vote for him/save him , he could have used Nikki strategy ๐Ÿ˜†

idk why i feel aly n shehzad will get into fight if they were in the house together ๐Ÿ˜† probably cause they both debut from Mtv reality shows ๐Ÿ˜† if not shehzad then definately nishant ๐Ÿคฃ since they r similar personalities toh clash toh zaroor hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Well clash ho ya na ho but insabhi ka vikas,arshi and nikki sath to clash hoga hi hoga๐Ÿคฃ because maybe shehzad has blackmailed vikas๐Ÿ˜ญ(vikas ka kya bharosa kisiko bhi phasa de๐Ÿ˜†)

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Jas-Nikki-Aly bullying and ganging up on Rakhi. Others were just watching. Disgusting

Aly kicking bin on Kavita. Threatening to expose vikas out of nowhere ๏ฟผ๐Ÿ˜† ๏ฟผ that was funny

Aly ageshaming and Bodyshaming in short bullying people whom he thinks aren't popular ๐Ÿ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Well clash ho ya na ho but insabhi ka vikas,arshi and nikki sath to clash hoga hi hoga๐Ÿคฃ because maybe shehzad has blackmailed vikas๐Ÿ˜ญ(vikas ka kya bharosa kisiko bhi phasa de๐Ÿ˜†)

arshi ke saath i think pehle fight hota phir they would have become friends ๐Ÿ˜† vikas definately but i think shehzad doesnt have any issues with vikas but at the same time u nvr know ๐Ÿ˜† nikki i guess she would have sorted out with all like she did with rubina ๐Ÿคฃ

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

arshi ke saath i think pehle fight hota phir they would have become friends ๐Ÿ˜† vikas definately but i think shehzad doesnt have any issues with vikas but at the same time u nvr know ๐Ÿ˜† nikki i guess she would have sorted out with all like she did with rubina ๐Ÿคฃ

Ha ho bhi sakta hai ki nikki ki sort out karle akhir use bhi flip marne mein 1 second lagta hai๐Ÿคฃ. Vikas to kisiko bhi phasa sakta hai uska koi bharosa nai๐Ÿ˜†. About arshi yes pehle dushmani phir dosti arshi's favourite game๐Ÿ˜†

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

None from the list. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

The worst moment was let  aly and Jas stay after  hitting first Kavita and 2nd Rakhi. ............becos the rule is "no violence".  Punishment should be same for all where the crime is same.

Edited by jhalak7 - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhalak7

None from the list. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

The worst moment was let  aly and Jas stay after  hitting first Kavita and 2nd Rakhi. ............becos the rule is "no violence".  Punishment should be same for all where the crime is same.

When did jasly hit rakhi and kavita?? Aly was aggressive towards Kavita but he was not physical to her. For that aly was nominated for two weeks

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

all WKV๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Sare nai but adha weekend ka waar kharab tha iss season ka๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ