Worst moments of bb 14

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Give your opinions😊. For me it's as listed:

1. Unfair evictions (sara, shehzad, jasmine, nishant, abhinav and aly)

2. Kavita allegations on ejaz and rubinav 

3. Jas and rahul fiasco (this was seriously low on part of rubina, jasmine and abhinav)

4. Ejaz and pavitra trying to get into a physical fight

5. Rahul and jaan nepotism fiasco (low thing on rahul's part)

6. Arshi creating fights, insulting others and her lies. She is also a good victim card player(rubina and rahul's case)

7. Nikki's badtameezi, insulting and poking others sometimes even in a worst way than arshi. She is also a good victim card player. Worst part was her comment on rahul and disha

8. Devoleena melodramatic outburst 

9. Vikas gains sympathy by insulting his own family (sick🤢)

10. Nara khichna and dhoti pharo 

11. Rakhi's psycho acts in the name of entertainment

12. Rakhi insulting others. Specially that shit talk on jasly and rubinav and about aly's feelings was disgusting. She is also a good victim card player (though we all know that she has some problem)

13. Salman supporting rakhi. Makers encouraging her acts(she wouldn't have become so worse if makers and salman wouldn't have encouraged her🤢)

14. Little finger issue (little finger means loo not middle finger. Salman's pathetic logic👎🏼)

15. Salman interfering in everyone's relationship (I loved jasmine's shutup call to salman khan👏) 

Edited: please no fanwar here😊

Edited by Biggboss14 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhinav...reaching the first finale..with no contribution

Rubina winning ....with no contribution to tasks or entertainment

RockingSunny thumbnail

I think undoubtedly these are the worst moments of this season but still so less. Even season 12 had more worst moments than this😆

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i think you have them covered👍🏼

IMO it would have felt better to see salman blast everyone when they were wrong instead of letting some slide

that to me was the worst of BB14

also hated the kaamchors esp Devo

Edited by dqno1 - 3 years ago
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😂😂😂The finale n winner 

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: colors_123

Abhinav...reaching the first finale..with no contribution

Rubina winning ....with no contribution to tasks or entertainment

U summed up all 

BB had made all ways to assure them to reach the Point where they never ever deserved 

They eliminated Nishant and Shahzad over these 2 useless ppl n then let Rahul leave the show which never happened in the history of BB n then Abheenav elimination before Jasmine and also Nikki getting more votes then Aly.. 

BB was Bauu Jee of kappal more then a host ths year 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

U summed up all 

BB had made all ways to assure them to reach the Point where they never ever deserved 

They eliminated Nishant and Shahzad over these 2 useless ppl n then let Rahul leave the show which never happened in the history of BB n then Abheenav elimination before Jasmine and also Nikki getting more votes then Aly.. 

BB was Bauu Jee of kappal more then a host ths year 

Nishant and shehzad were evicted to save jaan so that he can stay for more time. About jasmine yes it was unfair but it's actually true jasmine was evicted due to public votes. She lost due to little difference. But her image was destroyed by makers to sympathize rakhi. Remember that time jasly and rubinav were nominated for a petty reason?? It was done to evict jasmine or abhinav. In bigg boss nikki and rakhi were the most favoured contestants others were not favoured like that. Even abhinav was evicted so that nikki and rakhi reach finale

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

😂😂😂The finale n winner 

Winner is a saint infront of bb 11 winner😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

the major put off of this season for me was the unfair eviction. jaan was suppose to be the first one to be evicted n abhinav the second one. though abhinav did prove himself(at the same time he got more than enough time for that) as i said if sara, shehzad, nishant remained over them the entire scenario would have been diff this season. we could have probably got to see aly vs shehzad, sara vs nikki, vikas vs nishant etc 😆

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

the major put off of this season for me was the unfair eviction. jaan was suppose to be the first one to be evicted n abhinav the second one. though abhinav did prove himself(at the same time he got more than enough time for that) as i said if sara, shehzad, nishant remained over them the entire scenario would have been diff this season. we could have probably got to see aly vs shehzad, sara vs nikki, vikas vs nishant etc 😆

But abhinav used to save himself from evictions so I see that as a good strategy. But jaan was unnecessarily saved for many weeks👎🏼. Well I don't think shehzad will have a fight with aly😆. He most probably would have a fight with vikas or nikki😉