Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I really dislike what they did to Vikram. They basically turned him negative. I think the reason for it is the actor's decision to leave... Thus instead of developing Vikrima, they did this track with them clashing. I think in the end Vikram will realize his mistake, is reformed then leaves, and then new male lead comes in. However, from an audience perspective it's pretty blah because the girls didn't need another antagonist and is disappointing for Vikram's character. Like Ayu said, maybe they dont have a replacement yet, so they will have us see Vikram go to Delhi for a while and the Jagat versus Ruhils war continues for a while, till we see the new one come in later and the VikRima story can then be restarted to slowly have Vikram see what Jagat is and repent but Garima would have no interest whatsoever in pursuing him ahead, and he will win her back. 

Edit: Never mind, I saw somewhere they are only recasting Vikram, not writing him out. I don't know why they're making him so distasteful then. There's a limit to delusion. Maybe if they reveal a bit more about Vikram's background his actions and way of thinking will make more sense...

It seems like Vikram has grown up with a single mother, so he uses his mother's name. We speculated he has an abusive dad and parents are separated. Delusion might be because Jagat has done something for him growing up which is why he thinks of him as a savior. Baaki lets see what unfolds later..and enjoy the sisters being deadass awesome till then! 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

interestingly, the scene in the elephant Bazar has made Vikram a mirror shishupal. both the younger brothers seem to blindly follow whatever the older sibling says without ever questioning or rebelling against it. both dont have their own opinion and believe whatever is shown to them. 

the difference between both is the motivations to listen. I am assuming as mentioned earlier Jagat played a pivotal role in Vikram life leading in to become so susceptible to his manipulation. shishupal become Lakshman because of the upbringing as a whole he had. 

as for the main topic; yes I believe what Vikram did is regressive.  the guy doesn't even realise what he did was illegal. if DP restricts the girls then Vikram also took away the power from the people of the elephant Bazar to decide their future.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I really dislike what they did to Vikram. They basically turned him negative. I think the reason for it is the actor's decision to leave... Thus instead of developing Vikrima, they did this track with them clashing. I think in the end Vikram will realize his mistake, is reformed then leaves, and then new male lead comes in. However, from an audience perspective it's pretty blah because the girls didn't need another antagonist and is disappointing for Vikram's character. 

Edit: Never mind, I saw somewhere they are only recasting Vikram, not writing him out. I don't know why they're making him so distasteful then. There's a limit to delusion. Maybe if they reveal a bit more about Vikram's background his actions and way of thinking will make more sense...

I think as Ayu said, there will be a new ML coming soon as per the news, so I think it is more so an open-ended phase, I wouldn't comment on it honestly as we have no clue who they are going bring on-board internally so keeping no expectations at this point. It is what it is but yes, the trajectory of his character development was rather abrupt for some reason, however, they had to plan up with some story to make his character leave if I were to revisit this week's episode and evaluate the scenario.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

interestingly, the scene in the elephant Bazar has made Vikram a mirror shishupal. both the younger brothers seem to blindly follow whatever the older sibling says without ever questioning or rebelling against it. both dont have their own opinion and believe whatever is shown to them. 

the difference between both is the motivations to listen. I am assuming as mentioned earlier Jagat played a pivotal role in Vikram life leading in to become so susceptible to his manipulation. shishupal become Lakshman because of the upbringing as a whole he had. 

as for the main topic; yes I believe what Vikram did is regressive.  the guy doesn't even realise what he did was illegal. if DP restricts the girls then Vikram also took away the power from the people of the elephant Bazar to decide their future.

Good point --- the younger brothers listen to their brothers blindly. This is a complete contrast to Puttu who does listen to his older sisters but will disagree at some points too. 

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Good point --- the younger brothers listen to their brothers blindly. This is a complete contrast to Puttu who does listen to his older sisters but will disagree at some points too. 

Yup, puttu definitely shows more agency then his father. 

Btw, i dont think they planned for vikram to become a mirror to SP. I guess kind of just happened. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinki_99

Yup, puttu definitely shows more agency then his father. 

Btw, i dont think they planned for vikram to become a mirror to SP. I guess kind of just happened. 

yep, it was just abrupt ending in his case..