Maligned Mall & Maligned Maal | Regressive Behavior?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

As we've seen in recent episodes, Vikram has practically become delusional to Jagat's reality. Today, we've seen Garima dismantle the proposal of constructing the mall which Vikram tried to obtain in a treacherous fashion. Today, we also saw another dismantling equation Garima and Vikram, whom she considered as her "Maal" in the past. She used to crush on Vikram so badly that today he got thrown under the bus thereby crushing her heart today upon seeing Vikram's unsympathetic behavior. 

Yes, DP is regressive. Yes, DP doesn't allow his girls to enter the HB premise and K&S. But, also a yes, when Vikram refused to believe into Jagat's reality. Also, a yes when Jagat indirectly tried to coerce HB residents to sign for the approval of giving up their properties by tricking them into believing the DP gave the nod. So, isn't doing things without the will considered regressive? Isn't determining others people's future without their consent regressive? What is "regressive" honestly speaking? What is the difference in the behavior? What is regressive behavior actually, especially in Vikram's words today?

Earlier, we used to witness Vikram speaking up against DP for his ancient thoughts and today, he's speaking against those who don't want to commit in giving up their lands. Isn't forcing someone to do something against his/her will considered regressive? DP does, indeed, force his views but isn't what Vikram doing the same thing by coercing people to believe that the mall would profit them financially? 

Do leave your comments or share your thoughts!

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meena_J

As we've seen in recent episodes, Vikram has practically become delusional to Jagat's reality. Today, we've seen Garima dismantle the proposal of constructing the mall which Vikram tried to obtain in a treacherous fashion. Today, we also saw another dismantling equation Garima and Vikram, whom she considered as her "Maal" in the past. She used to crush on Vikram so badly that today he got thrown under the bus thereby crushing her heart today upon seeing Vikram's unsympathetic behavior. 

Yes, DP is regressive. Yes, DP doesn't allow his girls to enter the HB premise and K&S. But, also a yes, when Vikram refused to believe into Jagat's reality. Also, a yes when Jagat indirectly tried to coerce HB residents to sign for the approval of giving up their properties by tricking them into believing the DP gave the nod. So, isn't doing things without the will considered regressive? Isn't determining others people's future without their consent regressive? What is "regressive" honestly speaking? What is the difference in the behavior? What is regressive behavior actually, especially in Vikram's words today?

Earlier, we used to witness Vikram speaking up against DP for his ancient thoughts and today, he's speaking against those who don't want to commit in giving up their lands. Isn't forcing someone to do something against his/her will considered regressive? DP does, indeed, force his views but isn't what Vikram doing the same thing by coercing people to believe that the mall would profit them financially? 

Garima was right he doesn't hold own POV rather live for other . He himself don't know what he was doing.  He didn't understand Gunnu nor anyone ! 

He was so blind in Jagat that he didn't dare to question him about his intentions for hurting the Sattu not once but twice. The character wasn't positive sorry I didn't found him positive he was in grey shade . . 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Garima was right he doesn't hold own POV rather live for other . He himself don't know what he was doing.  He didn't understand Gunnu nor anyone ! 

He was so blind in Jagat that he didn't dare to question him about his intentions for hurting the Sattu not once but twice. The character wasn't positive sorry I didn't found him positive he was in grey shade . . 

LOL, that's where the question lies as to why didn't he question earlier but rather remained silent upon Jagat's request. When Gunnu described about Jagat's malicious intents, it triggered him but Jagat ka asar kaafi prominent tha. Jagat knows how to manipulate & Vikram did the same today by muting the phone call before unmuting it. LOL, 😂 usko uska bhaisaab mubarak. ðŸ˜†

Usko koi si bhi pti parado, woh wohi dekega.  

Ayu_12 thumbnail

LOL, that's where the question lies as to why didn't he question earlier but rather remained silent upon Jagat's request. When Gunnu described about Jagat's malicious intents, it triggered him but Jagat ka asar kaafi prominent tha. Jagat knows how to manipulate & Vikram did the same today by muting the phone call before unmuting it. LOL, 😂 usko uska bhaisaab mubarak. ðŸ˜†

It was kinda funny. I am not honestly waiting for sumod scenes... Vikram character se koi expectations na pehle thi na ab. But Garima nailed it yesterday episode.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

It was kinda funny. I am not honestly waiting for sumod scenes... Vikram character se koi expectations na pehle thi na ab. But Garima nailed it yesterday episode.

Lets see what they show today!

dhun.laagi thumbnail

As we've seen in recent episodes, Vikram has practically become delusional to Jagat's reality. Today, we've seen Garima dismantle the proposal of constructing the mall which Vikram tried to obtain in a treacherous fashion. Today, we also saw another dismantling equation Garima and Vikram, whom she considered as her "Maal" in the past. She used to crush on Vikram so badly that today he got thrown under the bus thereby crushing her heart today upon seeing Vikram's unsympathetic behavior. Garima's heart broke very badly, because she never thought Vikram would be willing to stoop to this extent of getting the papers signed like this, for the shopping mall and blindly trust Jagat after SO many people in HB apart from DP also not having a good opinion of him. 

Vikram doing that made us as an audience also somewhere question why we liked him so much, stood for his principles and hoped that he would clear his MUs about the Ruhils + see Jagat's real face. Earlier, we used to witness Vikram speaking up against DP for his ancient thoughts and today, he's speaking against those who don't want to commit in giving up their lands. Isn't forcing someone to do something against his/her will considered regressive? DP does, indeed, force his views but isn't what Vikram doing the same thing by coercing people to believe that the mall would profit them financially? Atleast what Garima said holds stance coz she looked at the research and actual findings of the previous properties, Vikram just heard some words and marched on to HB to undertake the plan. Also who is this Bade Bhaisaab? Is that the new hero? 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really dislike what they did to Vikram. They basically turned him negative. I think the reason for it is the actor's decision to leave... Thus instead of developing Vikrima, they did this track with them clashing. I think in the end Vikram will realize his mistake, is reformed then leaves, and then new male lead comes in. However, from an audience perspective it's pretty blah because the girls didn't need another antagonist and is disappointing for Vikram's character. 

Edit: Never mind, I saw somewhere they are only recasting Vikram, not writing him out. I don't know why they're making him so distasteful then. There's a limit to delusion. Maybe if they reveal a bit more about Vikram's background his actions and way of thinking will make more sense...

Edited by ShinyMishka - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I really dislike what they did to Vikram. They basically turned him negative. I think the reason for it is the actor's decision to leave... Thus instead of developing Vikrima, they did this track with them clashing. I think in the end Vikram will realize his mistake, is reformed then leaves, and then new male lead comes in. However, from an audience perspective it's pretty blah because the girls didn't need another antagonist and is disappointing for Vikram's character. 

Edit: Never mind, I saw somewhere they are only recasting Vikram, not writing him out. I don't know why they're making him so distasteful then. There's a limit to delusion. Maybe if they reveal a bit more about Vikram's background his actions and way of thinking will make more sense...

Well I have read too but there is no confirmation yet. Until n unless we get news about new male lead. 

The reason they have to make him grey was because they don't have any replacement of that actor and this is where they two option either make the character exit from the show or to show something else . So they choose first one. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Garima was right he doesn't hold own POV rather live for other.He himself don't know what he was doing.  He didn't understand Gunnu nor anyone ! 

Duping the owners into thinking that DP has surrendered shop for the mall was a tad too much. He wants to give his shop, okay, but he cannot decide for the other owners and lie to them for convenience. In that sense, even Jagat seems a lil more sane, since he does an open war, he has never hidden his intentions from anyone in HB. 

He was so blind in Jagat that he didn't dare to question him about his intentions for hurting the Sattu not once but twice. The character wasn't positive sorry I didn't found him positive he was in grey shade . . He may have been any shade, but he was NEVER so unethical before and we had some hopes left till this was ended like this. You cannot expect logic when he just took the words and left so aaram se.

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
dhun.laagi thumbnail

Vikram went to Jagat less for clarity and more to reconfirm what he already thinks. JS ne patti padwai, aur wo Gandhari se seedha Shakuni ban gaya  Take this vis-a-vis Garima who actually bothered to check and verify everything with DP rather than blindly following her dad before disclosing the truth.