Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Cage Scene today symbolizes the future!

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I think main bol bol ke thaki nahi😆. But these people reiterate my thoughts time and again.The cage scene symbolizes what Raghav will do with Pallavi in the future. Cage her much to her chagrin. I still have a gut feeling that their relationship will be based on love and hate. Love from Raghav's end and Hate from Pallavi's end. 

See, Raghav's thought process is not too difficult to understand. Raghav is an influential man who uses it to show people their place and most of them deserve it. But Pallavi is not bothered by it. Infact, she is not charmed by his financial status, which he despises the most in people, especially in women. Nor she is charmed by his influence. And to add to his misery, she talks to him looking him in the eye, challenging him - Raghav, a goon with a very calculated, predatorial nature. Infact, the more I watch RaghVi scenes carefully, I see more of Raghav's "sanak" coming to the forefront. Be it when he wipes her sweat away, or stares at her figure or tries to see the saree on her. They don't come out as intimidation, but more like he wants to overpower her. And when Pallavi wants to reject that and become independent of his power, it hurts him. And this is happening when he has not totally fallen for her, but is intrigued by her.

Today, in the cage scene, it was so evident that it is a sequence of what has been happening with RaghVi. Pallavi innocently bumps into Raghav and Raghav holds on to her and the cage falls on them. Pallavi is trying to find a way out, and Raghav is just observing her and her antics. And on Raghav's will, she is let out. Which is exactly what is set to happen. More than revenge, I feel it will be Raghav's obsession which will cage Pallavi in a marriage she does not want to be in the first place, and from where she cannot escape if Raghav does not will it to happen.

What do you guys think?

Edited by libran90 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

As much as your theory sounds more likely... I don’t wanna see Pallavi forced into anything. I don’t mind if she learns to love him after marriage and marries him for more practical reasons. Arranged marriage/ Marriage of convenience would do great for me. But forced marriage sounds really uncool.

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think cage scene has some meaning both will be trapped in a bond either marriage or some connection pallavi might slip off but Raghu hold her she tries her way out Raghu silently watches her and then cage releases means maybe the grid they have will release ( pallavi might misunderstand Raghu something past might trouble her ) Raghu will come clear and both are released from past and freedom for both ...

Both will get a second chance in life  to move on ..

Seeing Raghu one thing is sure trust from his side towards her will be must stronger in near future.

Pallavi will take her time once she trust it’s strong unbreakable 

Let’s see how it goes hope trp race don’t ruin the show Gona watch till it’s good later god is there🤣

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: __VIHU

As much as your theory sounds more likely... I don’t wanna see Pallavi forced into anything. I don’t mind if she learns to love him after marriage and marries him for more practical reasons. Arranged marriage/ Marriage of convenience would do great for me. But forced marriage sounds really uncool.

As much as "forced" sounds very negative, Pallavi will willingly never choose and marry anyone, she is that stubborn. She wants to just live with her family. Unless family or Raghav take initiative, will Pallavi agree? Who knows? 

And the kind of character Raghav is, woh sharafat se haath maange, aur Pallavi ya Deshmukh family de de, I can't see that happening.

libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

I think cage scene has some meaning both will be trapped in a bond either marriage or some connection pallavi might slip off but Raghu hold her she tries her way out Raghu silently watches her and then cage releases means maybe the grid they have will release ( pallavi might misunderstand Raghu something past might trouble her ) Raghu will come clear and both are released from past and freedom for both ...

Both will get a second chance in life  to move on ..

Seeing Raghu one thing is sure trust from his side towards her will be must stronger in near future.

Pallavi will take her time once she trust it’s strong unbreakable 

Let’s see how it goes hope trp race don’t ruin the show Gona watch till it’s good later god is there🤣

This is also one perspective about the cage they individually are in. Lets see, how it goes. Never know with ITV, ever. 😆

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: libran90

As much as "forced" sounds very negative, Pallavi will willingly never choose and marry anyone, she is that stubborn. She wants to just live with her family. Unless family or Raghav take initiative, will Pallavi agree? Who knows? 

And the kind of character Raghav is, woh sharafat se haath maange, aur Pallavi ya Deshmukh family de de, I can't see that happening.

I wish... Pallavi's aai is arranging for her... and she is following her wish... already met with a mother-son duo for possible match... for her aai's wish.

Or

RR knowing she will not say no if he goes through her aai (as he saw once for gifts... she could not say no..as her aai wished for) ... and going through that route.😊

Edited by A4Anjie - 3 years ago
libran90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish... Pallavi's aai is arranging for her... and she is following her wish... already met with a mother-son duo for possible match... for her aai's wish.

Or

RR knowing she will not say no if he goes through her aai (as he saw once for gifts... she could not say no..as her aai wished for) ... and going through that route.😊

Raghav will not take that route first, but later he might. And I don't know, what will make Aai agree to this match. If Aai does, she pressurizes Pallavi, which in a way is also "force" using emotional manipulation.

eshasrk thumbnail

The cage scene has some significance for sure, but what I cant say for sure at the moment.

The thing is how much they deviate from the original....that is the big question.

But.......a few things are definitely for sure:

1) Pallavi will never willingly agree; she has made it very clear already

2) As @libran90 says Raghav has all the qualities of a sanki, possesive lover in the making, especially when he falls head over heels in love with her, so taking "no" for an answer is not in his dictionary for sure. And once Raghav starts seeing Pallavi for who she really is, it wont take long before he will go after her anytime, any place. I think he has a pretty good idea already, If his friend has already noticed tht she is different, Raghav must have too.

Something will happen to pitch them against each other, but frankly I am against anything forced........be it engagement, marriage, whatever.....or blackmail

I wont mind seeing Raghav getting impatient, but still trying to win her over somehow, but NOT forced.

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Def a possibility but i agree with above member, dnt want her forced into anything. 

I feel like itll def ve love hate. Raghav will obssess over her especially based on how he described love in the first episode. That its deep and you die .  Etc.  I feelnlike he will fall for her, she will not entirely or may mot realize. He may obssess over making sure shes okay at all times, people dnt mess with her, and def see her potentially having a suitor who her in laws try to marry her off too and raghav will try to stop the marriage... Maybe thats where he switches places or something..

But i could see an extremely obssessive love on raghavs end. 

Shabia1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

I think main bol bol ke thaki nahi😆. But these people reiterate my thoughts time and again.The cage scene symbolizes what Raghav will do with Pallavi in the future. Cage her much to her chagrin. I still have a gut feeling that their relationship will be based on love and hate. Love from Raghav's end and Hate from Pallavi's end. 

See, Raghav's thought process is not too difficult to understand. Raghav is an influential man who uses it to show people their place and most of them deserve it. But Pallavi is not bothered by it. Infact, she is not charmed by his financial status, which he despises the most in people, especially in women. Nor she is charmed by his influence. And to add to his misery, she talks to him looking him in the eye, challenging him - Raghav, a goon with a very calculated, predatorial nature. Infact, the more I watch RaghVi scenes carefully, I see more of Raghav's "sanak" coming to the forefront. Be it when he wipes her sweat away, or stares at her figure or tries to see the saree on her. They don't come out as intimidation, but more like he wants to overpower her. And when Pallavi wants to reject that and become independent of his power, it hurts him. And this is happening when he has not totally fallen for her, but is intrigued by her.

Today, in the cage scene, it was so evident that it is a sequence of what has been happening with RaghVi. Pallavi innocently bumps into Raghav and Raghav holds on to her and the cage falls on them. Pallavi is trying to find a way out, and Raghav is just observing her and her antics. And on Raghav's will, she is let out. Which is exactly what is set to happen. More than revenge, I feel it will be Raghav's obsession which will cage Pallavi in a marriage she does not want to be in the first place, and from where she cannot escape if Raghav does not will it to happen.

What do you guys think?

Nice analysis👍🏼

But I dread from the beginning if the show will move towards the most painful cliche i.e. Pallavi's past reveal in front of Raghav paired with her some sort of public humiliation which leads to maang filling then and there with lots of drama. I really hate this trope on ITV and it is unfortunately the most convenient way for cvs on ITV. 

So I hope makers do not ruin the big revelation and story. 

Edited by Shabia1 - 3 years ago