Users

Frequent Posters

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

First scene WU

---------

Veer says where is Rani? Rajeshwari starts the pooja. She welcomes the guests. veer says Rani sa is going to be so mad. Rajeshwari says the same Veer will kick you out. Bell rings. Veer says it must be Rani. Vikram comes in. Veer says where were you? Vikram says bro I need to talk to you.

Veer says all good? Kiara comes in. Veer says why don’t you understand? Why do you keep coming here. She says I have to tell you something. Vikram says to Kiara what nonsense is this? I was gonna tell bro. Kiara says if you tell him my life would be ruined. Once my wedding was stopped my groom left me and married someone else and now this. People will not let me live. My whole future would be spoiled. Verr wonders why do they look so worried. Kiara says do you accept this marriage? He says no. She says neither do I. People will point fingers at me. I already have suffered so much. He says but the wedding happened. She says you’re a lawyer find a solution. If you tell anyone I will kill my self and take your name.

------------

Credit: tellyupdates

Vikram, tell everyone.

Kiara, feel free to kill yourself.🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I think Veer is going to scold Rani. Saw a clip Rani Sa is crying and telling Veer she arranged best lawyer for Rani but Rani . crocodile tears. and he is walking towards Rani in anger.

Rani might give it back and reveal Ranisa’s truth. Only one who will trust Rani is Vikram I think. Yuck scenes, who enjoys this saas bahu drama. 🤢

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8TwotruBg

See the first part of the episode those who wish. I dragged and saw that clip here.😡

NATO ML

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

Vikram, tell everyone.

Kiara, feel free to kill yourself.🤣

I feel bad for Kiara too 😭 did Veer ask Vikram why he brought Kiara there? 

flamingoAK thumbnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8TwotruBg

See the first part of the episode those who wish. I dragged and saw that clip here.😡

NATO ML

He keeps repeating “Ranisa will feel so bad”. Disgusting. 🤢 Does he ever think about Rani’s feelings? I’m starting to hate Veer. 

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I feel bad for Kiara too 😭 did Veer ask Vikram why he brought Kiara there? 

No idea 

These WU don't give everything 

caller123 thumbnail

Rani should walk off the house by herself , today itself if Veer scold her😡

flamingoAK thumbnail

Veer doing the puja alone made me feel bad. Just for RanVeer, not for Veer. 😭

flamingoAK thumbnail

Rani should walk off the house by herself , today itself if Veer scold her😡

We all would love that 😎

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

He keeps repeating “Ranisa will feel so bad”. Disgusting. 🤢 Does he ever think about Rani’s feelings? I’m starting to hate Veer. 

I already hate Veer. 

Seems like we can stop watching the show.🤢