Episode 111 26/2/2021 Maha Episode

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Enjoy discussing the episode and appreciate others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail

Symbolisms 

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Symbolism 1:

Ranisa with her drama had everyone standing by her while Rani was standing alone. This changed in a matter of seconds. Rani, with her truth, pulled everyone to her side. This symbolizes what is going to happen moving forward. Everyone will be on Rani's side. This aligns as per the chess symbolism too. Ranisa thinks she is just fighting a pawn, but she is fighting the whole opposite side alone. Who she thinks is predictable is not. Individually you can predict one's move, but collectively, it becomes much harder because every move is dependent on the other teammate.

Symbolism 2:

When Kiara was leaving, she stood beside Veer (them facing different directions) and left. When she was at the door, Rani entered and walked in to stand beside Veer. Veer then turned to face Rani. This symbolizes the official exit of Kiara from Veer's life. Finally it is only Rani beside Veer. Kiara will be focused on other things like Vikram, getting the crown and her animosity with Rani. But she won't crave for Veer anymore (hopefully).

Symbolism 3:

Veer's first gift to Rani was a pen.  She went haywire when she realized the pen was missing. Even during the fire, she held it tightly in her hand to not let go. Post the fire, we saw both Veer and Rani holding on to the pen tightly (absolutely beautiful capture, check it out).

It symbolizes that whatever Veer gives Rani (love, courage, strength), she will treasure it. I also think it symbolizes an upcoming track. All this care and love Veer is giving her now, she might almost lose it because of Ranisa. But her getting the pen back almost immediately followed by her tight grasp to it meant that the loss will be short lived and she won't let go of it no matter what. While trying to get back Veer’s love and care, she will fall in a trap where Veer will have to save her. The ending where they held on to the pen tightly together (Veer’s hand over Rani’s) means that he will reaffirm what his love/care for her and their relationship will strengthen for the better. 

Rani Sa coming down with Rani's books

Books resembles education.

Rani's education will result Rani Sa to come down from her level.

Even after police station scene the other day when RanVeer entered home, Rani Sa came down the steps.

So it means that in the future Rani 's Sa night mare will come true and Rani Sa had to come down from her level.

Rani Sa decoding Veer's care as his anger

Surely it's a sign that she is losing Veer. Now he has changed , he his changing in to a better person because of Rani.  

Rani Sa has no  idea of it.

Prasad & Pooja  scene

This is clearly a sign in the future when one fails the other do it on behalf on the other.  Plus Saraswathi is God for Education if I am right. So together they will work for Rani's education. It won't be Rani's journey anymore but Veer will be her strength and her guide . Even he did the pooja on her behalf and kept the admission at the alter before Pooja. 

It signifies that Veer is going to play an important role in Rani's education and he won't let her back off no matter what storms hey might face.

Kiara leaving and  Rani coming scene. 

AK had explained it well. She is my twinnie in ATBA so I too have the same thing to say regarding it.

Gifting a pen 

Giving an elegant writing instrument as a gift as a sign of academic and personal appreciation and respect is an old tradition.

Feel Rani Sa will try to do do something for her university entrance exam or something. Surely Rani will find it out. Since Veer was  the reason for her to enter the university and continue her studies. she won't let his efforts go in vain.  She will find a way out of it but when she just reach it unknowingly she will do a mistake that will land her life at stake.  Surely Veer will reach  to save her. 

The pole with fire resembles the fire in Rani Sa's heart. Fire of anger and jealousy. By the same time Rani Sa will try to harm her to end  her (maybe will try to kill her) Veer will come between and Veer hold on to Rani Sa's anger until Rani 's health get worsen or  hurt herself. Once Rani is in danger because of Rani Sa and he gets to know it, surely he will leave Rani Sa from their lives. 

He will carry out of the hell of fire Rani was suffering and land to safe place.

Bag symbolism

Veer took bag. Bag resembles the things we carry. So he will take the what she is carrying on her shoulders but will place at the wrong place which is in front of Rani Sa. That will lead Rani in danger. 

Sorry time to time coming. So busy with work.

Will combine all mine and Ak's and post on the first page in the evening. 

Family gathering together first with Rani Sa and next with Rani.

Intially all will be trusting Rani Sa, which is happening now. But Veer even without hurting either Rani or Rani Sa will surprise all by walking to Rani followed by Vikram , Rajmata and Dikvijay. AK's Chess board symbolisms too will come here. Rani Sa will be check mate by Veer then followed by Vikram and Kiara's truth finally Dikvijay and Kumud's truth which is known by Rajmata too now. 

A day will come Rani Sa will be sitting alone. 

There 's a proverb which goes with Rani Sa.

Pride goeth before a fall.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Ranveer scenes 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=334997771267374

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Review

Ranisa

Ranisa fell flat on her face.

She is too egoistic to win anything. Not going to do anymore talking about her in the review. She doesn't deserve our time and our symbolisms are above her plotting mind smiley37

Also, random but Ranisa and DV didn't do aarti together, why? smiley37smiley22

Also Tannaz's makeup is always on point!!

Also also DV always has the same expression on his face! 🤣

Veer

*Me ready to bash Veer but Veer with his 180 degree attitude*

Veer oh Veer, you really make us go crazy in the forum. We hate you but love you at the same time. What a toxic relationship we share 🤣 Firstly Veer's conversation with Kiara was much needed!! Should've happened a month ago but ok, late not never. 😆 Kiara started to apologize and before she could even say sorry, he went "no you are not. You are not sorry Kiara". It was the way he said it that hit me, with so much anger from the night before. He had to look around and tune his anger down. "The day Rani and I got married, our relationship ended. You and me are over Kiara." 👏 Thanks Veer, thank youuuuuuu. Wish you had said this in front of everyone in the party but no you like getting on our nerves.

Now coming to his wife. "You are not here, didn't expect this from you" and yet he kept his calm and understood her when she did arrive. Isn't this what we want from him? "I just hope Rani is safe, she isn't picking up the phone either." What Ranisa thought was anger was actually his care - "I got scared when you didn't come back". Check his expressions when Rani entered, they were relief expressions, not anger (see cap). "I understood this much that if you left your responsibility incomplete, there must be a big reason behind it." MATURITY smiley32smiley32 And then his comforting gazes after. I can't stop ranting about his attitude today 🤣 Only if he stays like that.

But the biggest thing. MY BOY REALLY TRIED TO COOK ON BEHALF OF HIS WIFE 🤣 Alas the prince couldn't even turn on the gas 🤣 But really A+ for effort. Even when the servants came, he stood in the kitchen to make sure the prasad gets ready. Also second biggest thing, he got her a new admission form!! The way he put it in the puja, my heart ❤️ Third biggest thing, "Ranisa you could have told her once", my boy has gotten enough power to speak against Ranisa now 🤣👏 Veer was an all rounder today, taking care of Vikram, Ranisa, Rajmata and Rani. Wah wah.

This episode was a confirmation of what happens when both of them work together. "You are not alone in this journey Rani." Both are humans and hence make mistakes (thanks CVs for not showing a goddess Rani either). Veer thinks everything is under control because Ranisa is working on the case (as per him), he is taking care of her education, and covering up for anything Rani is missing. In his way, he is truly trying to be the most responsible husband possible, I appreciate that. The real challenge will be when he finds out about Ranisa. Foreshadowing and symbolisms suggest that he will pick Rani over Ranisa. The character and promises build up (literally at least one promise every episode) has to mean that only. But CVs like ruining our mood too 😊

Rani

My girl entered the house saying "Dr Sahab" Rani consistently looked at Veer for support and/or confirmation throughout the puja scene. She didn't actually care about what Ranisa was saying but she wanted Veer to understand her. And he did. He proved to be a good husband today. What wasn't on her mind (education), her husband took care of it. What was on her mind, he understood her.

"You are so innocent Dr. Sahab that you are not able to understand Ranisa's game. And I am too noble (shareef) to tell you the truth, I don't want to hurt you." She is a mature girl, she understands Veer well enough. I am actually surprised at both their understanding of each other. I might not trust Veer but maybe I will start trusting Rani's trust in Veer smiley36 I mean she did call out for Dr. Sahab only when she was caught in the fire 🤣

The last bit of the episode, I really felt for her. After the fire, the first thing on her mind was still her dad: "You turned out to be a hero Dr. Sahab. The way you saved me, please save my dad like this too." It was almost a cry for help. My favorite scene of RanVeer was their last conversation scene. It was so open and beautiful. Veer went "talk to me, I am sitting in front of you...you can trust me" and yet Rani couldn't open up. This turmoil was beautifully depicted by Rani. Megha was AMAZING.

Thank you to the CVs for now showing Rani as a goddess. I am glad she wasn't able to do all the things, it only shows that she is human.

Kiara

"You are not alone Veer, everyone has problems in their life." She was so not phased by what Veer said. Her mind was just stuck in her new husband and wedding. When she asked Vikram whether he considers the wedding a legit wedding, it almost seemed like she wanted him to say "yes". That's why she said that one time her groom left her and second time her husband left her. I feel bad for the girl, I always did. But I trust Vikram to handle things way more maturely than Veer did initially. ❤️

Vikram

Vikram had flashbacks of his wedding. So he remembers? "Telling the truth is a direction in solving the problem, not creating one." He is truly the most mature prince 🤣 I can't believe he is Ranisa's son. "You don't believe in this wedding. I don't believe in this wedding. But the wedding did happen." He is a true lawyer, fighter for the truth.

"This whole thing is just a miscommunication issue. Leave it.", the way he said this smiling at Veer, he was proud like us 🤣 he is truly our voice/expression/everything 🤗

Rajmata

Rajmata ticked me off today. She told Kumud "I hope the relationship you have kept with Veer, you keep it that way. The seeds of lie that you have sowed, you will have to bear them your whole life." WHAT. I don't understand her anger. What is Kumud's fault? She could have lived happily with her son somewhere else, maybe even gotten married to some good man. But she chose to come live in the Rajawat house as a servant. Who said she was a servant prior to coming to the palace?

Now I am a little iffy about the adoption truth and Rajmata's perspective...Rish said Rajmata might be mad at Kumud and she was right. I just thought Rajmata would feel Kumud's motherly instinct being a mother herself. Looks like Rajmata decided to not reveal the truth so that Ranisa-Veer's relationship doesn't get spoiled. She will have to reveal it when Veer is shattered from Ranisa's true face.

For CVs:

1. Please get a new wardrobe for RanVeer in special occasions. 🤣 Who wears a full suit during a puja?
  2. Please keep Veer as an understanding husband. Don't turn him bipolar every few minutes.
  3. We don't want Ranisa's drama to go on for long. PLEASE stop this Padmini 2.0.
  4. Special thanks to Veer's coat which is clearly fire proof 🤣🤣
Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Mr Perfect Husband (for today)

Ms Wife in awe/shock by her husband

My babies

Rani, my heart goes out to you ❤️ Megha, you are phenomenal!

Kinda felt bad seeing Veer doing aarti alone. I guess it's my RanVeer instinct for whenever they are near holy things smiley37

Beautiful symbolism via images. This will be the reality in all of Rani's battles.

Ms Failed at Everything Today 🤣

Veer's anger on Kiara, late but not never 

Really felt bad for her 😭

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Zee5 Maha Episode

I-f ABTA   Marinate, Grill, Roast and Toss Party

https://www.zee5.com/global/tvshows/details/apna-time-bhi-aayega/0-6-3008/apna-time-bhi-aayega-february-26-2021/0-1-478422

Rani gets stuck in a fire

Shows    Apna Time Bhi Aayega     Episode 111         26 Feb 2021          50m

Drama       Zee TV HD       Zee TV

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wu:

Episode starts with Ranisa entering the Puja with books that belong to Rani. She makes sure that Veer sees her to make an impression on him. Veer is seen to be looking at his watch, waiting for Rani. He seen Ranisa with the books and smiles and thinks "why didn't Rani come yet? Where did Rani go?". Ranisa goes to put the books with the other stuff and someone asks "what is this Ranisa?" and she replies "oh this? These are my bahurani's books. It has been said that in the Sarawati Puja, if you put the books down too, then Man gives you her blessings. Our Bahu wants to study, she wants to become an engineer." Rajmata adds "the thing is that this was her dream since childhood, and look at the way her mother in law is supporting her, she kept a special Puja for Rani." Everyone smiles and is impressed by this move of Ranisa. Veer checks his watch again and thinks once again "where did Rani go?" and looks at the door, "she could have picked up the phone at least.

Camera pans on Ranisa and she thinks "the Veer's with whom's support, you became so happy, now that Veer is stand against you." Veer is seen to be thinking and thinks "Here Ranisa is doing so much and you left everything and went away Rani, if the Puja doesn't start on time, then Ranisa will feel so bad." Ranisa thinks "now the waiting game begins for when you come and to see what Veer does."

The puja begins and Ranisa tells everyone to sit down. The door bells rings and Veer is hopeful that it was Rani who came home, but it is Vikram. He walks in a rush and has a flashback of his wedding with Kiara. Ranisa tells him to go and get ready for the puja and he obliges. He sees Veer and asks him to come to him. Veer comes and Vikram says "bro, a big problem happened, I have to tell you something very important." Veer worried asks "what happened are you okay?" Vikram replies, almost having a panic attack "I'm fine, woh..." and has a flashback of him drinking and getting married to Kiara, "...Yesterday, I drank too much, I mean, we drank too much..." Veer perplexed asks "what do you mean us?" and Vikram says "under the influence of alcohol, I..." and Kiara makes an entry and says "hey boys" (CHAPKILI🤢) Both the brothers are shocked to see her and she walks in and Vikram thinks "why did she come here". She comes to them and says "did anyone miss me?" (disgusting behaviour 🤢). 

Veer says "Kiara, you here?" and she replies that "actually I came to see Ranisa and she said I should leave only after the Puja has ended, so.." Veer says "of course, we respect the guests in our house, but clearly you don't know how to respect anyone Kiara...", at this point, Veer looks mad. Kiara says "im sorry for whatever happened yesterday..." and Veer in an augmented voice says "no you're not", he looks around to make sure the didnt disturb anyone and repeats in a calmer voice, "you're not sorry Kiara, this was not the first time where you embarrassed Rani in front of everyone, Kiara why don't you understand that the day Rani and I got married, mine and your relationship ended, we are over. There is already so much problems in this house and now you're here, if Rani sees you, she will feel really bad,  you shouldn't have come here." Kiara says "you're not the only one with problems, we all have problems" and looks at Vikram. Veer says "what do you mean?" and Kiara says she needs to talk to Vikram alone and drags him and Veer thinks "what happened between them that they both look so tensed?"

Kiara and Vikram come to his room Vikram says to Kiara "what nonsense is this? I was gonna tell bro". And they have an argument about what would happen if Veer found out. Kiara says "if you tell him my life would be ruined. Once my wedding was stopped my groom left me and married someone else and now this. People will not let me live. My whole future would be spoiled." She starts crying and Vikram feels bad.  Kiara says "do you accept this marriage?" He shakes his head as no. She says "neither do I. so what the need to announce it in front of everyone. Vikram nothing will happen to you, but  people will point fingers at me. I already have suffered so much." He says but the wedding happened. She says "you’re a lawyer find a solution. If you tell anyone I will kill my self and take your name." This shocks Vikram and Kiara walks off, leaving him in more problems. 

Veer is still waiting and looking at the time and at the door. Kumud comes and gives Ranisa a tray and Ranisa gives it to the pundit. The guests say that "the mahurat has started, but we still don't know where your Bahu is". Veer thinks "despite knowing how important this puja is for Ranisa's happiness, you're not here. I didnt not expect this from you Rani."

A woman says should we start the pooja. Rajeshwari looks at Veer and says "yeah...we should" and tells the pundit to start. Veer gets an envelop out of his pocket and comes and leaves it at the temple. Ranjeshwari has a confused look. The puja happens and Ranisa tells Rajmata to start the arti. Rajmata does the arti. Ranisa looks back and looks at Kiara and gives her a look, almost an, its okay look and Kiara nods. Veer is sees tensed and thinks "I hope Rani is safe, she is also not picking up my calls". Rajeshwari sees Veer's face and thinks that he is angry and thinks "I wanted this anger in you for Rani. I will make you speak in my place and show her right place to her". A woman says "we are okay but Saraswati mata was ignored, this is not good.  She didn’t come althought this pooja was for her. Will we have parsad or is that gone like your DIL as well?" They create an embarrassing situation for Ranisa and Ranisa looks at Veer in sad way and looks down and Veer has an angry look. 

Rani enters and says "Dr Saab". Everyone is shocked and Veer is relieved. Ranisa is happy that she is back and waits for Veer to get angry at her. Rani is scared and walks in slowly. Ranisa changes her face and goes to her and says "BahuRani, the puja is over and you came now, from outside? Where were you? Veer, I thought  bahurani was in kitchen. Veer says "Ranisa arranged this pooja for you, where were you and why didnt you pick up my calls?Ranisa says "let it be. Is prasad ready? We have to give it to everyone for our Bahu's hands? Along with Saraswati ma, even I am waiting for the Prasad". Rani gets tensed and speechless and Ranisa looks happy. Rani looks at Veer and Ranisa once again asks Rani "where is the prasad" and thinks "now how will you tell everyone that the prasad isn't even made yet? Veer can handle anything, but he cannot see his Ranisa be embarrassed, now what will you do?" Rani thinks "oh bhukbak, fully got me in problems this Ranisa, what do I say now?" She looks at Veer and Veer walks away. Rani looks tensed. Ranisa says "the prasad is ready right?" and Veer says "the prasad is ready Ranisa". Everyone is stunned. 

Veer brings the prasad and says "you will give it first". Rajeshwari thinks "Veer must have done this,  but he will be super mad at Rani for not being in the puja." Rani looks at Veer and thinks "thank you". Veer looks at Rani and has a flashback of when he went to the kitchen and said "I can’t keep waiting" and starts to prepare the kitchen.  He started making prasads. Servants helped him and told him that everything was ready, only a few things were left. Everyone eats the prasad and apprecaite Rani. They say "even if you couldn’t be a part of the arti, the prasad is amazing, watch how you become an engineer soon" Veer looks proud of Rani. Kumud comes and gives arti to everyone, along with Veer and Rani and says "take the arti with both hands, it will save you from nazar" Rajmata is watching Kumud.  Kumud then gives it to Rajmata. Rajmata says "I hope you will keep your relation with Veer as it was and won’t come between Veer and Rajeshwri. The plant of lies that you harvested, you will have to eat its fruit." Rajeshwari’s friends say  "You’re lucky to have a DIL like her". Rani goes to see them off.

Kiara comes to Ranisa says "I am sorry Ranisa". Ranisa in anger says "I don’t want to talk about it." And asks her to leave. Rani comes to Veer. He says "why do you look so worried? Relax, everything is fine now. He says this pen is for you." Rani smiles and asks "a pen? why?" He replies "for your exams." Rani asks "my exams?" and Veer says "you will become an engineer without any exams? no right? so take it." Everyone is happy with Veer's move but Ranisa is not, she thinks "what I thought Veer do, for the first time he went against what I was thinking. I need to stop this Rani here, otherwise it will be too late". Veer says "one more thing, come with me" and takes her hand and takes her to the temple where he kept the envelop, "I got your to form from Jaipur College of Engineering. I know we couldn’t submit the form even after everything we tried. But this is a good college as well" Rani is shocked. She says "you did all this for me?" He says "you are the DIL of this house. You can complete your education here. They would be lucky to have a student like you. Now tell me where did you go? I called you so many times".  She says "the phone’s battery died, I forgot to charge my phone" He says "was it important." Rani says "I went to the lawyer for the case". Rajeshwari says "but why? Don’t you trust me? If you had to go, you could ask me. I would take you with me." Rajeshwari cries and says "I tried to do everything but I think you still don’t trust me." She starts her water work and her saas drama (chudail😡) Veer says "don’t cry. It’s not like that. Please sit." Rajmata says relax. Rajeshwari says "I was going to meet the lawyer. I stayed i the sun to wait for the lawyer. I know how important is it." Veer looks angry and Ranisa thinks "now you are standing far away from the family members, and the entire family is with me, soon you will be out of the house". Veer walks to Rani in anger and Rani is also shook and he stands in front of her and Ranisa says "He will never be able to see his mother like Ranisa in pain, now watch what Veer does to you, in the relationship where slowly you were getting closer to one another, now  you will be back to square 1". Veer says "had you had told someone then no one would have been this worried? I got scared. And Ranisa also went to meet the lawyer. I know you didn’t know that. Ranisa, you should have told her, her heart might have gotten peace. It created so much confusion." Vikram says "it’s all about confusion. It’s all sorted now." Rajeshwari is shocked. She thinks "how dare he... He’s still taking her side?" Rajmata says to Rani "everything would be okay very soon". Sanjay says "our contacts would find a way out." Vikram says "you met him? how is he?" Rajeshwari is angry. Rani says "I couldn’t meet him. I can meet him on Monday." By now, everyone left Ranisa and went to stand by Rani. 

Veer says "can you bring something to eat for Ranisa? I don't want to leave her in this state?" and Rani says "yes of course". She is about to go and Veer tells her to give him her bags, which she initially refuses but then gives it him when he insists. Ranisa tells everyone to go and eat something, Veer doesn't want to, but then he goes. Ranisa sees, Rani's pen that was gifted by Veer and thinks "the entire game flipped. Veer didnt even raise his voice at Rani. He chose servant over me, how did this happen? This servant cannot win over me!" (THIS LINE IS IN MY FF!!!!) She takes the pen and goes to the store room and throws the pen away. Ranisa thinks "how will you write your own destiny when the pen won't exists? You got really happy that Veer gave this to you? Nobody will ever find out about this." Rani is hiding behind Ranisa. Ranisa leaves. 

Rani thinks "why is Ranisa doing all this?" There is a current shock that Rani doesn't know about.  Rani looks around for the pen. An open  wire is on the floor. Rani picks the pen and gets happy but as she turns back, the entire store room is on fire. Rani screams for help... and screams Veer's name. A fire wood is about to fall on her and Veer comes and holds a hot wood and stops it from falling on her. Vikraam calls help. Rajeshwari thinks "how did all this happen?, I went in there to throw the pen, how did they get in there"

Everyone is worried. Rani faints. Veer holds her. Veer picks Rani and walks out of fire. They take Rani to the room. Veer gives her first aid. Rajmata cries. Vikram takes Rajmata from there. He says Ranisa, "I will handle. I will handle this." Veer treats her and gives her first aid and Rani asks him to be "a super hero and also solve her father's case." Rani gets better. 

Rani looks at Ramo’s photo and cries. Veer says "you are not alone. I am with you in this battle. Ramo kaka will be out soon". Rani says "there’s so much pain inside me." He says "but you have the medicine to that pain as well. Talk to me. I am sitting in front of you." Rani thinks "how do I tell you the truth. That Rani sa is doing all this." Veer says "you can trust me." Rani says "I failed as a daughter. I came here to take my dad back with me. My heart keeps saying something is wrong with babu ji. I can’t do anything. I don’t know what to do. What should I do? who should I talk to? This new lawyer, I don’t know if he would help me or not. babu ji always asked me to write my own fate but his own fate is being written by other people. Is that fair?" Veer looks at her in pain. 

partial cr: Telly express

Edited by Fahmida21 - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Precap 

https://youtu.be/0JSx0RJ474s

Rani says the truth is RaniSa doesn't want to save Bauji. She made this case fast track so that he will be punished fast.

Veer says Ranisa promised me she will not let anything happen to ramu kaka.

Rani - Ranisa ....

Veer interrupts

Veer- rani, enough ....

Will their love for their parents become a barrier between rani and veer?

Edited by Rish27 - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

https://www.tellyupdates.com/apna-time-bhi-aayega-26th-february-2021-written-episode-update/

WU. they are updating. So time to time refresh and read.

Dorr bell - kiara and Vikram as we guessed . Their wedding truth is not revealed.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Live commentary is going on  good