Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -Ayushi-

Khatron Ki khiladi Riddhima humari  

Cell tower and wifi ki router🤣

Sia is walking freely 

That pissed me off badly, R not talking to V, tell him everything pls. Communication is the key kab samjhenge dono.😵

I strongly feel now that RG is Kabir only. 

😂😂

They always say communication is must we don’t need to have secrets anymore but then again it is full of secrets and why do I feel this time there would be misunderstandings because of the secrets and Kabir is the red gloves even I feel it now 

but is he so lean and tall I don’t know in the end of the day we can see him as the red gloves person itself

annapooranim98 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

I m already doing this daily🤣

Bashing them is also useless.

Seen so many tweets bashing them for making vansh dumb ,still no use.

She can happily do all experiments if trp is good.

With 1.1 trp,makers doing this really needs guts.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Don't know but I feel this time misunderstanding or separation might come due to baby.

I think the abortion thing will come on Vansh only and that's how the crack will start between them...may be 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Navdeep_08

Thanks for update

Kabir hr jgga paunch jaata hai jb RG attack krta hai

Doubt o rya uspr

Chang vale actor ne bts share kiya hai chang vs vr and guns pointing towards each other so lets see what happen next 

ab kabir konse crack daalne vala hai

Abortion ki call usne krayi thi ??

Welcome dear and I feel abortion call done by Kabir and when Ridhima crosschecks she might get to hear Vansh name and yes I have seen the picture also so let’s see what is going to happen I just don’t want some other misunderstanding between them it’s better they part away organically rather than stupid misunderstanding which could be easily sorted out if they have talked

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Congratulations everyone for 200 episodes 🥳🥳🥳 and also for knowing limit of their patience.

It's becoming hella irritating.... I bear the show in revenge track too but now.....😡😡😡..... Thanks to MYP for ruining my favourite character and my favourite show, aap apne fav k saath kush raho....😤

CVS can't digest that most of the people likes Vansh and not their fav do they are trying every single way to ruin Vansh's character.

For 3-4 times it's ok but they are showing Kabir winning every time and Vansh being clueless and dumb.

Ok!!! This is the last chance I am giving.... Please cvs🙏🙏🙏 save your show.

Congratulations you too dear that is what they cannot show him as a person who always wins yes I agree to the fact that Vansh one but not because he is connecting the dots like a mastermind how he was introduced so now it’s time that we start thinking and connecting the dots and please see Kabir as enemy 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

I am giving 3 days time to this show,if I don't get my vansh back.Then I am going to make a twitter account just to bash the makers.

Dear they are already so many people on the Twitter who are bashing them since many days did they changed no 

so why to go and get into that mess it’s better we just keep the TV on mute and do our work so that at least if the TRP increases they might give us a better track 

however having said that we all are losing patience by dragging this track so let’s see what they are going to present and at the same time hoping they don’t repeat the track

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: annapooranim98

I am giving 3 days time to this show,if I don't get my vansh back.Then I am going to make a twitter account just to bash the makers.

Not just Twitter account. I am going to write bloody hate mails and threatening letters, and then mail them to those moron Mamta😠😠

Edited by Eternalallure - 3 years ago
Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lamisakhan

Thanks for the update..

I am pissed of kabir..

I don't think history will repeat..may be  kabir took the appointment for abortion  in the name of vansh..

Ridhimah may think its vansh who took the appointment. She will be dishearten..

I hope vansh connect all the dots.and suspect the kabir. And turn the table..and v get MM vansh..

I do feel RG is kabir..don't know CVs kay brain mein kya chalra...its high time vansh should use his brain..I hope snowball will be safe...

When we say history is being repeated it is like misunderstanding is being created it is not about who is misunderstanding whom it’s about the same term called misunderstanding 

yes I also feel it might be Kabir might be the one who has taken the appointment for abortion for Ridhima and seeing the picture of her being in hospital suit I think she is ready to get it done 

now either she is being easy being forced on why she went is something we need to see or any miscarriage happened that’s when Vansh connected the dots losing his baby made him go out of control and trying to kill Chang

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Thanks for the update dear 🤗

Bang on commentaries 👏

Either this red gloves thing both aryan and kabir doing together or the whole act is orchestrated by kabir himself. 

I think the abortion part is definitely his plan 

Vansh vansh wake up boss, things are seriously going out of control, u underestimating and ignoring ur enemy has lead to huge damages. After the reception day, u knew Kabir's enemity will increase, how can u ignore his this goodie behavior after knowing such😪. Its good to have a challenging villain but audience will only enjoy when hero also plays the game at the same level. Here the hero is made clueless and dumber and shown how terribly he is loosing 😪. 

Coming to riansh, these two will never learn from their past mistakes both will never learn to communicate 😪. 

Bappa pls give vansh back his brains, bring vansh aatma again 🙏 

Welcome dear and thank you so much for liking the commentary again today I am completely out of control so maybe that worked for commentary 😂😂😂😂

The way he said cracks will appear I think it is because of the abortion which he is trying to play and let’s see what will happen to that and yeah now I feel it is the whole game being played by Kabir and Aryan together which is why he is able to save her at that moment so let’s see to what extent he will play this game

it’s time that Vansh come back I am happy That Chang able to trigger Vansh but he is seen Chan as an enemy forgetting he has a home built enemy in the house and I really don’t know why he is ignoring when he himself said Kabir can do anything now easy going Through amnesia I don’t know so let’s see what going to happen

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Welcome dear and I feel abortion call done by Kabir and when Ridhima crosschecks she might get to hear Vansh name and yes I have seen the picture also so let’s see what is going to happen I just don’t want some other misunderstanding between them it’s better they part away organically rather than stupid misunderstanding which could be easily sorted out if they have talked

Communication has always been the problem in riansh realtionship 

Even now she has not shared with him abt red gloves when that person has pushed her 

People are loosing patience . The 1.1 trp audience may also back out soon if they didnt gave audience the vansh we all are asking