201: The Adventures of Ridhima - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by vasavi_sri

Congratulations for completing 200 episodes 👏👏👏

Riddhima she doesn't give up and her jasoosi no one can stop her she is always on the run vansh missed  seeing Riddhima about to fall he would have a heart attack but Kabir what is he doing there is he following Riddhima or he is the red gloves 

Booking a date for abortion who had done it I think it's Kabir's doing to frame vansh 

Congratulations you too dear and yes because of a stubbornness she always lands in trouble don’t know when she will learn that somethings either time will reveal or else she shouldn’t be curious about it maybe at least now she will be alert and yes I feel that abortion call might have done by Kabir and if Ridhima crosschecks the hospital team might say the appointment is booked by her husband Vansh so before coming to conclusion it’s better she verify with vansh however I don’t think that might happen but let’s seeb

Can't Ridhhima talk to Vansh and Vansh listen to her for once? 

Oh wait Riansh as a team will always remain our dream😐

I guess Vansh won't misunderstand Ridhhima rather it would be the other way round with Vansh rejecting the baby and now this abortion call. 

Originally posted by arshisarun123

Congratulations Team for reaching 200 Episodes🥳

whenever chang comes to scene we get VR back, we need VR throughout not just in chang scenes, but even though seeing VR back brings so much satisfaction

waiting to see what happens next , obvious now of misunderstanding but who will misunderstand whom?🤔

Congratulations you too dear

exactly Chang is triggering Vansh because Vansh considered Chang as his opponent where he doesn’t do the same with Kabir now that’s why he’s unable to connect the dots now we need to see what happens next and somewhere I feel Kabir is the person who actually booked abortion appointment maybe in the name of Vansh

Originally posted by abby143

Don't know but I feel this time misunderstanding or separation might come due to baby.

I think the abortion thing will come on Vansh only and that's how the crack will start between them...may be 

If cracks appear Vansh can solve it by By connecting the dots and making sure to reveal it is Kabir but if he fails to do so then it might take some time for them to come back at this moment people don’t want a misunderstanding separation more or less they want something organic and that is something these production house won’t be doing it so let’s see what we are going to get as a gift for successfully completing 200 episodes from the makers

Originally posted by Eternalallure

Not just Twitter account. I am going to write bloody hate mails and threatening letters, and then mail them to those moron Mamta😠😠

No matter what we do she will be only doing what she wanted to do it’s just waste of time even to put some effort because she won’t listen to us she will only give what she intended to do

As always, the recurring theme of their relationship- MU due to non-communication. Liar Riddhu, and her dumb husband. These two are their biggest enemies. Itni badi badi cheezein ho rhi hain par bandi ne apne pati to kuch bhi nhi bataya. Who keeps so many secrets in a marriage?? Aur bechaare pati ko bhanak bhi nhi hai, kyunki use kuch pata hi nhi hota ki ghar mein kya ho rha hai. And, with this abortion thing.. I can't even😭😭

Originally posted by Navdeep_08

Communication has always been the problem in riansh realtionship 

Even now she has not shared with him abt red gloves when that person has pushed her 

People are loosing patience . The 1.1 trp audience may also back out soon if they didnt gave audience the vansh we all are asking 

Even of the 200 episodes if they are unable to build communication then what it is 

yes it is a thriller show we know it but there are some things which needed to be shared no matter what 

this incident is not being shared is very wrong now let’s see what this week TRP would be because I think that would definitely close the feet of the shop

Originally posted by Sunshine_nino

Can't Ridhhima talk to Vansh and Vansh listen to her for once? 

Oh wait Riansh as a team will always remain our dream😐

I guess Vansh won't misunderstand Ridhhima rather it would be the other way round with Vansh rejecting the baby and now this abortion call. 

If they work together then obviously we are dreaming 

it’s not about who misunderstand whom it’s about repetition track it’s about misunderstanding again it’s not about what it’s just the same thing is happening but a revised version 

people here are tired to see the regular version in a thriller series

Ur updates are far more interesting and entertaining than actual episodes u know...I read each one and love them... specially ur comments...🤣

And today I actually changed channel while immj2 was on and watched Baalveer🤪

Lady Bond Riddhima is back...but baby ki to kyaal kar le...aise akeli pregnant villein ka picha karna so dangerous...ab to apparently they won't even show vansh reaching in time saving her...

U think kabir could be attacking her them saving her also direct or indirect to make her suspect vansh n co. while he comes in her good books...hmm ho bhi sakta hai...kya pata kaun hai...pata chala sab attack karna chahte hai...sab enemies hai Riddhima k voha...and jo ek ko sath dena chahiye he is being so frustratingly dumb and useless...like does it take rocket science to suspect kabir about diamonds or what... seriously....ab agar Kabir k kripa se Riddhima pe koi blame agaya to bas sone pe suhaga...aur abortion ki booking ho na ho culprit vansh k naam se hi ki hogi...

Edited by urmita - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Eternalallure

As always, the recurring theme of their relationship- MU due to non-communication. Liar Riddhu, and her dumb husband. These two are their biggest enemies. Itni badi badi cheezein ho rhi hain par bandi ne apne pati to kuch bhi nhi bataya. Who keeps so many secrets in a marriage?? Aur bechaare pati ko bhanak bhi nhi hai, kyunki use kuch pata hi nhi hota ki ghar mein kya ho rha hai. And, with this abortion thing.. I can't even😭😭

I don’t know what is happening between these two people 

after reading Rahul’s interview I understand in a daily soap character traits will change accordingly but here it is a thriller and traits cannot change it like a regular daily series 

and this girl behaves as a Sherlock Holmes and the one who should be a Sherlock Holmes is not even being like that I don’t even know at this moment what to expect 

more misunderstandings will be coming and we will be talking in the same way