Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nephy

Abhy I don't know what to say,I am very much confused as I already said their episodes seems to be trolling right now.

They are giving us the old episodes in the revised version. This time who MU is not important but the track 'MU' is the same. So yeah people are not accepting the same. 

Nephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

They are giving us the old episodes in the revised version. This time who MU is not important but the track 'MU' is the same. So yeah people are not accepting the same. 

Pta nhi mujhe toh kuch dekhne layak nazar hi nhi aa rha..

Ek acting thi jis vajah se dkh sakte the but ab vo bhi dekhne ko nhi milti dhang se kyunki vansh ke toh ek do dialogue hai aur riddhima vahi kisi ke peech daud rahi hai...

Kya hai kuch nhi hai ab serial mein😔

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Pta nhi mujhe toh kuch dekhne layak nazar hi nhi aa rha..

Ek acting thi jis vajah se dkh sakte the but ab vo bhi dekhne ko nhi milti dhang se kyunki vansh ke toh ek do dialogue hai aur riddhima vahi kisi ke peech daud rahi hai...

Kya hai kuch nhi hai ab serial mein😔

The only thing which is stopping us to move away from the show is Riansh. I mean how they will fight against each other or stand against everyone is what made me stop leaving the show. Honestly, this forum knows me as Keenu_kk at the time of Geet and Is Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon and almost after a decade I'm back on IF with my real name because I don't remember that old account details anymore. 

I'm only back because of this show and this show is not making me connected with any of the character anymore. 

The makers might be trying very hard - I don't know but unable to see their efforts. 

Nephy thumbnail

The only thing which is stopping us to move away from the show is Riansh. I mean how they will fight against each other or stand against everyone is what made me stop leaving the show. Honestly, this forum knows me as Keenu_kk at the time of Geet and Is Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon and almost after a decade I'm back on IF with my real name because I don't remember that old account details anymore. 

I'm only back because of this show and this show is not making me connected with any of the character anymore. 

The makers might be trying very hard - I don't know but unable to see their efforts. 

I can understand yaar...most of us have same story,I had no account on Insta,tt or even IF but for this show I came here and also interacted and than even went to tt also and made a thread there.

Kya kuch nhi kiya humne is show ke liye...

@b-Same here,they maybe trying but not able to feel or see their efforts.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I can understand yaar...most of us have same story,I had no account on Insta,tt or even IF but for this show I came here and also interacted and than even went to tt also and made a thread there.

Kya kuch nhi kiya humne is show ke liye...

@b-Same here,they maybe trying but not able to feel or see their efforts.

We actually invested ourselves with the show which is why unable to move out so slowly and yeah they might be working hard but somehow those efforts are not being showcased on the screen which is why things are not working properly.

Nephy thumbnail

We actually invested ourselves with the show which is why unable to move out so slowly and yeah they might be working hard but somehow those efforts are not being showcased on the screen which is why things are not working properly.

I need help,I have posted something on MF,want to post its link on EDT,how could it be done.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

I need help,I have posted something on MF,want to post its link on EDT,how could it be done.

I know EDT

but what is MF - Main forum 

well, I don't much about this dear... why don't you once check with Ayushi 

Nephy thumbnail

I know EDT

but what is MF - Main forum 

well, I don't much about this dear... why don't you once check with Ayushi 

Hmm Main forum it is.

Okay I will check with her.

I just posted something on MF...but now I guess I get answer makers want to shut down the show,thay gave up.

Maybe viva track scrapping take their zeal to work on show...shayad dil par le liya mamta ne and if thats the case I can't blame her,she should atleast make it clear to viewers so we will get our closure,thats it.

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Hmm Main forum it is.

Okay I will check with her.

I just posted something on MF...but now I guess I get answer makers want to shut down the show,thay gave up.

Maybe viva track scrapping take their zeal to work on show...shayad dil par le liya mamta ne and if thats the case I can't blame her,she should atleast make it clear to viewers so we will get our closure,thats it.

:) 

Don't know what they thought but can say if they continue same as 201 then yeah we can guess the makers themselves lost interest to give the best for the show