Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Organically she can move on 

Today the way she said in your life I can be with baby is kinda ultimatum for vansh 

So they can built 

So need to see how it goes if they bring mu 

Again thinking Ridhima harmed no 🙁

ye jo fake death and different identity track hote hai na bade kaam k hote hai itv mein...har koi show ise kash karke months chala dete hai....but vo bhi nehi ho paya immj2 makers se...I will always regret Vihaan track ending so soon vo bhi revenge ka itna gande point pe....so ab not expecting anything awesome anymore but lets see if they can surprise us...

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

They are adamant in not showing Separation. But Is separation is on card?What are ur opinions guyz?

I feel they might not but they might create lot of disturbance between them however 1% I feel they might come with separation 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anya2005

Meri rudrpriya doob gayi 😭

Yeah that’s sad didn’t expect Chachu to die soon so early 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

They are adamant in not showing Separation. But Is separation is on card?What are ur opinions guyz?

I want separation, we need it...but like u said they are adamant in not showing separation...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

ye jo fake death and different identity track hote hai na bade kaam k hote hai itv mein...har koi show ise kash karke months chala dete hai....but vo bhi nehi ho paya immj2 makers se...I will always regret Vihaan track ending so soon vo bhi revenge ka itna gande point pe....so ab not expecting anything awesome anymore but lets see if they can surprise us...

I heard Twitter fans didn’t appreciate Vihaan track which is why they closed it very soon let’s see what they are going to do with with this track if the makers are going to repeat the same episodes mixture of new scenes I think Twitter will again say no for that also

urmita thumbnail

I heard Twitter fans didn’t appreciate Vihaan track which is why they closed it very soon let’s see what they are going to do with with this track if the makers are going to repeat the same episodes mixture of new scenes I think Twitter will again say no for that also

yehi to problem hai..ye 1st show dekh rahi jiske makers are following tt crowd like Headless chicken and ruining tracks...

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I feel Kabir is going to fall soon. As you said, history is repeating itself, which means we are going to get our Vihaan 2.0 soon. Vansh is fully invested in the diamonds, and Riddhu is also in spying mode. I just want Aangre to not be the red gloves person. That would be so so bad. 

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Actually organically they can do the separation taking points about her parents, miscarriage due to family person and Vansh not able to punish that family member but if it is going to happen on a misunderstanding and no matter who misunderstand whom but still the history is repeating the same

They have so many reasons for separation..

Sometimes to make the show interesting separation is important..why don't makers understand that?

The fans can write 100 times better than them!!

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update dear 🤗

Well well there goes our chachu 😭 u will forever be remembered in our hearts chachu 😭🥺

Like son like mother, these people lack humanity then and there they are ready to kill people. Not even one day passed and Ap killed two people already . And not one day passed chacha became positive and the same day killed 😪. Not good time for neither vansh or Riddhima there enemies strength increases day by day. Aryan and Chanchal will now get more solid reason to hate riansh 😪. 

Kabir on the other is playing a good game but something tells me his doom is also arriving soon. 

Fingers crossed for twists and turns🥺

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

I feel Kabir is going to fall soon. As you said, history is repeating itself, which means we are going to get our Vihaan 2.0 soon. Vansh is fully invested in the diamonds, and Riddhu is also in spying mode. I just want Aangre to not be the red gloves person. That would be so so bad. 

I didnt get you...if kabir is going to fall soon...why will he get vihaan...