mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know why, I love this guy and not just in Laila Majnu, his seminal performance, which by the way is all kinds of phenomenal. But he's also dapper and someone who actually deserves the collective attention of the people who are starved for talent. I watched Tu Mera Sunday and he was charming and relatable, as opposed to his passionate and tempestuous performance in Laila Majnu. Also, do check out this music video which is a testament to how good-looking he is :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0JzJbXd7xY

Image result for Avinash Tiwary

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

I would recommend everyone to watch Laila Majnu because his spectacular performance doesn't deserve to go unnoticed. It's just so nuanced, so effective, and so powerful all at the same time, completely gut-wrenching is the word.

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yes!! Someone please give this man movies because I love watching him. He was beyond excellent in Laila Majnu

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

Yes!! Someone please give this man movies because I love watching him. He was beyond excellent in Laila Majnu

I get the feeling he's the cerebral, reclusive kinds who doesn't network intensively or doesn't know how to. I got that impression from his interviews. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Avinash in Tu Hi Mera Sunday is ❤️ I watched taht movie on loop coz of him and Rasika's chemistry😆

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

I would recommend everyone to watch Laila Majnu because his spectacular performance doesn't deserve to go unnoticed. It's just so nuanced, so effective, and so powerful all at the same time, completely gut-wrenching is the word.

I feel he went unnoticed with that performance and this is where a bridge between talent and opportunity is created. Mind it that bridge is not an easy one to cross!

The movie was pure torture (in good sense) to my heart and in the story he was so into the girl but the girl was heartless to some extent. 

The song Haafiz was wow. This film deserves to be in the top films. I wish Ekta Kapoor would have marketed this film like she did some of her star films.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

All I saw was a woman in her underwear 😆

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Also, do check out this music video which is a testament to how good-looking he is :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0JzJbXd7xY

That is really bad singing🤢.  I could not even sit through first 40-50 seconds🤡.  And we criticize Neha Kakkar

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago