Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: notaquitter

I was hoping for some saiRat temple scenes 

They could have started with Devi drama next week na. It will be full scale drama 

it will not halpen they have already started the drama thats what boiling me up😡

Originally posted by: sukri

And somehow kaku has said the right things to her,, made her a maid, butler and trying to maker her a hooker too to her Virat on her side.

After today, how is she behaving normally, if she has not gone bonkers already.

Yes Kaku has completely trapped pakhi and she’s destroying her life 

Mages thumbnail

watched the epi

damn they have already build up for next drama🤦‍♀️

what kind of elders they are,they truly disgust me🤢this is how you treat your own daughter these are the people who does honour killing with pride gosh feel bad for devyani she went through so much

they did the biggest sin of separating a daughter from her mother😡

i swear after knowing all these truth and virat doesn't open his mouth than he deserves a tight slap and he has no rights to be a ACP🤮😡ita high time virat open his mouth against his disgusting family😡

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Yes Kaku has completely trapped pakhi and she’s destroying her life 

didi is not doodh peeti bachchi she knows how to break those traps that kaku has laid for her but the fact is she is staying blind becos of virat whom now has fallen in love with sai...move on lady there is no point living in a hell

a degree holder seen serving tea and doing household chores only😡leave that house virat is no more yours

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Mages thumbnail

DevKit track is interesting though as sai is going to attack the vulture gang with ghandiv🏹🏹🏹🏹

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sukri

Wonder kitne giri hue log hain...

Even the soil they walk on can't take their burden 🤢😡

I want to see Kaku and her Lizard dewars humiliated

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

watched the epi

damn they have already build up for next drama🤦‍♀️

what kind of elders they are,they truly disgust me🤢this is how you treat your own daughter these are the people who does honour killing with pride gosh feel bad for devyani she went through so much

they did the biggest sin of separating a daughter from her mother😡

i swear after knowing all these truth and virat doesn't open his mouth than he deserves a tight slap and he has no rights to be a ACP🤮😡ita high time virat open his mouth against his disgusting family😡

In all honesty there is no redemption for the three kaku and chamchas.. didi is delusion but I don’t think she would do something like this.. 

how does a parent do this to their own child.. these are the same people who will kill a daughter for a son. I think because of Nagesh chavan kaku couldn’t or she would have killed Devi as soon as she was born. Disgusting woman 🤢🤮

it won’t be surprising if the medication to calm Devi tai down is what has made her crazy, by giving someone who has no mental illness these medications it can put off the balance of your hormones.. I really won’t be surprised. To suppress Devi tai’s rebellion kaku has done this. 100% sure. The woman should be behind lock up.. this is no worse than death. Death mein ek baar jaan jaati hai yahan devi tai roz roz maarti hai.. it’s torture

I feel for Devi tai. Nobody should get a mother like this.

Edited by Svt611 - 3 years ago
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

didi is not doodh peeti bachchi she knows how to break those traps that kaku has laid for her but the fact is she is staying blind becos of virat whom now has fallen in love with sai...move on lady there is no point living in a hell

a degree holder seen serving tea and doing household chores only😡leave that house virat is no more yours

She has nothing to loose so she won't leave easily as she won't let the other's enjoy at the cause of her unhappiness

Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Does virat ever get to know what his beloved kaku, and his father and uncle did to devyani-pulkit in the original? 

Knowing how he's going to treat Sai after the Pulkit devyni track it's good he doesn't know anything- his nasty genes won't take long to 🤢resurface

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kaku ke liye ek dialogue unke aankh padhakne par-

ashubh toh hoga na tere saath jab tum aisi harkat karoogi.. kisi key dukh par apne sapno ka mahal nahi banatein.. 8 saal tumne yeh sach chupaaya par sach kabhi na kabhi bahar aata hi hai aur ab aayega toh tumhari zindagi mein toofan layega.

Ek free ki advise kaku madam, kisi ki zindagi mat ujadna. Bhari sirf aapko padega. Bhagwan sab dekhta hai aur sabko apne karmo ki saza milti hai. Toh ab tumhari baari..

Ankh padhke na padhke tu toh gayi kaam se

(Inko izzat nahi de sakti main ab)