Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya12000 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

I want the opposite. Anupriya killing Kabir and herself by her own, willingly or unwillingly, though I don't have problem with Kabir killing Anupriya also.

Kabir killing anuriya would be karmic justice..Anupriya killing kabir would not have as much impact as kabir killing her.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

Thanks for the detailed update dearšŸ¤—

Day by day my love for ur commentaries is increasing ā¤ļø I actually look forward to read ur posts mainly for that šŸ˜‰

Seriously like chang said vansh is losing itšŸ˜Ŗ. I feel miscarriage wouldn't happen but their might be separation. 

Highlight of the episode was war between mom and son šŸ˜† 

Poor Riddhima trying her best at least, but vansh is soo stubborn and too lost in his pain, not seeing and realising the precious moment he is missing. Understand its not easy for vansh, but running away from the problem, being angry over the problem is not going to work out. If this child survives these 9 months, definitely he will have this truth in physical form, what will he do then šŸ¤”

Thank you so much for liking the commentary and motivating me so that I could do better with each written episode and 

yes highlight is the fight between the Anupriya and Kabir I thoroughly enjoyed the scene and I would like to see such scenes again and again and 

yeah I think there would be a miscarriage or separation depends upon the Twitter fans but I think there would be a miscarriage and you know the promo said right up to 24 maybe by then he me embrace the fatherhood and then as everyone at targeting this these days Ridhima she will lose it 

so I think A miscarriage is on the way but we also need to see who, it triggers like Vansh will blame Riddhima for losing the baby or else Riddhima will blame Vansh it depends upon the makers so letā€™s see

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

same here...

Ye Mamta kuch jayda hi Kabir ko bhao de raha hai...

Tum IG mein ho???

Yeah I donā€™t know why she is biased to words Iā€™m not liking it actually I wonā€™t say Vishal on a personal note but to the character Kabir I and I am on Instagram but itā€™s a quite professional and personal Instagram it is not like a fan page

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

I want the opposite. Anupriya killing Kabir and herself by her own, willingly or unwillingly, though I don't have problem with Kabir killing Anupriya also.

Kabir wonā€™t die so easily so itā€™s better he kill anupriya and say vansh did it who know he can say that

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Kabir killing anuriya would be karmic justice..Anupriya killing kabir would not have as much impact as kabir killing her.

Yes and also I donā€™t think Kabir will die so soon so it would be good to see if Kabir kills anupriya 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yeah I donā€™t know why she is biased to words Iā€™m not liking it actually I wonā€™t say Vishal on a personal note but to the character Kabir I and I am on Instagram but itā€™s a quite professional and personal Instagram it is not like a fan page

tum IG mein story post kar sakti ho...

Waha bhi bohot fan hai...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

tum IG mein story post kar sakti ho...

Waha bhi bohot fan hai...

Which story dear and I could do it but itā€™s quite a professional one and am using it because I need to use it for my work so they donā€™t know that I am a fan of this show and all ...which is why am asking which story

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I hate it when he lusted on Ridhima but now what we are seeing right like Kabir Saying to his mother donā€™t dare to hurt her or I kill you this is what called obsession this is what happens when you are in too much of obsessed with someone and this is something we would like to see than him being lusting on Ridhima  

whatever Kabir we have seen until today, at least for me I enjoyed today scene and I got connected with that second but the rest of the part which is happening since the day one I wasnā€™t 

I hope we continue to see this because Anupriya posted where she might be present in the Puja also so letā€™s see how Kabir is going to tackle with her and also Chang who is actually threatening Vansh with ridhima and yeah Iā€™m looking forward for this track

Kabir spent two solid years with Riddhu. And she genuinely loved him, cared for him and made him top priority and special in her life. No matter how much you use that person but those kind of feelings definitely leaves somewhat impact on person and that's what happened with Kabir.

Yes he tortured Riddhu to keep her in line becz he was driven by his revenge against Vansh and wanted the property. Now he has the half of Vansh's properties but lost Riddhu in the process. And he wasn't aware of what he lost but Vansh made him realise that. Vansh showed him that becz of his revenge he lost Riddhu and her endless and selfless love in the process.

N I guess those feelings came back gushing and attacked him and now he want that treatment of being made priority and special like Vansh is being made feel by Riddhu. He wants what was his in first place.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kya sab itne frustrated ho chuke hai ki show ko below mediocracy bol rahe hai? I mean if u will look at the other tv soaps they are a total waste and shit. Even if Immj2 is running low, Its 100time better than any crap. EDT mein inni negativity kyun???

Iya10again thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

Thing is that Kabir will never regret killing Anupriya because he has less emotions for Anupriya. But if somehow Kabir gets kill by Anupriya, then she will regret it big time and that will be her biggest punishment and she can take revenge for that or commit suicide, and Anupriya is the one who started all this, so I want her punishment by her regrets not only just getting killed, because she deserves bigger punishment than that and only Kabir's death can do that and Kabir won't bother about anyone's death, not even Anupriya's death.