Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

but ye uski bhi galti hogi...

Bachpan se usse sahi raha dikhati toh ye nahi hota...

Agreed and And I would say this is the best betrayal in the serial you know what happened until now is just a waste of time but Anupriya seeing her son killing her would be the best betrayal episode or plot or whatever it can be called as

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

This is what we can call as a perfect betrayal like a mother didn’t expect her son to put a gun on to her for the sake of that girl. 

Now this is what I see a perfect obsession track leaving his lust aside

Honestly I'm enjoying Kabir's obsession. And I'm waiting for the extent he can go in his obsession like he did in his so called revenge. Would be interesting to watch for once Kabir fighting for Riddhu. And honestly I want separation between Vansh and Riddhu if Vansh continues to be this clueless. And ignoring Riddhu's word and warning. This girl has shown what's actually true definition of compassion and patience.

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Agreed and And I would say this is the best betrayal in the serial you know what happened until now is just a waste of time but Anupriya seeing her son killing her would be the best betrayal episode or plot or whatever it can be called as

hmmm you are right...

Ohhh khud ki karmo ka saza pa jayegi...

AP Kabir ko srif revenge and lalach k sanskar diye ab wohi ush per bhadi padega...

Iya10again thumbnail

These days they are maintaining the consistency but I just hope they don’t feel because when they do the whole episode looks like a filler and also just a disappointing episode

That pandit specially episode came out of nowhere. When all already know that there are lots of khatra on Riddhima and baby, then why to bring pandit for that?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Honestly I'm enjoying Kabir's obsession. And I'm waiting for the extent he can go in his obsession like he did in his so called revenge. Would be interesting to watch for once Kabir fighting for Riddhu. And honestly I want separation between Vansh and Riddhu if Vansh continues to be this clueless. And ignoring Riddhu's word and warning. This girl has shown what's actually true definition of compassion and patience.

I hate it when he lusted on Ridhima but now what we are seeing right like Kabir Saying to his mother don’t dare to hurt her or I kill you this is what called obsession this is what happens when you are in too much of obsessed with someone and this is something we would like to see than him being lusting on Ridhima  

whatever Kabir we have seen until today, at least for me I enjoyed today scene and I got connected with that second but the rest of the part which is happening since the day one I wasn’t 

I hope we continue to see this because Anupriya posted where she might be present in the Puja also so let’s see how Kabir is going to tackle with her and also Chang who is actually threatening Vansh with ridhima and yeah I’m looking forward for this track

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

hmmm you are right...

Ohhh khud ki karmo ka saza pa jayegi...

AP Kabir ko srif revenge and lalach k sanskar diye ab wohi ush per bhadi padega...

Exactly and I am really looking forward to see the scenes between them going forward how he will see Ridhima from Anupriya and at the same time the way he said she only belongs to him I would like to see this but if we again start creepy thing then yeah I’m done with this character 👊👊👊👊

Roudy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the detailed update dear🤗

Day by day my love for ur commentaries is increasing ❤️ I actually look forward to read ur posts mainly for that 😉

Seriously like chang said vansh is losing it😪. I feel miscarriage wouldn't happen but their might be separation. 

Highlight of the episode was war between mom and son 😆 

Poor Riddhima trying her best at least, but vansh is soo stubborn and too lost in his pain, not seeing and realising the precious moment he is missing. Understand its not easy for vansh, but running away from the problem, being angry over the problem is not going to work out. If this child survives these 9 months, definitely he will have this truth in physical form, what will he do then 🤔

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

That pandit specially episode came out of nowhere. When all already know that there are lots of khatra on Riddhima and baby, then why to bring pandit for that?

I really don’t know why they brought the Pandit they could simply go to this episode and made it happen but I think they are trying to fill the gaps for Kabir which is why I was brought pandit into the episode

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly and I am really looking forward to see the scenes between them going forward how he will see Ridhima from Anupriya and at the same time the way he said she only belongs to him I would like to see this but if we again start creepy thing then yeah I’m done with this character 👊👊👊👊

same here...

Ye Mamta kuch jayda hi Kabir ko bhao de raha hai...

Tum IG mein ho???

Iya10again thumbnail

I want the opposite. Anupriya killing Kabir and herself by her own, willingly or unwillingly, though I don't have problem with Kabir killing Anupriya also.