Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

Kabbu gun point ki AP per...šŸ¤£

Somehow I am confirmed that Anupriya will die in the hands of Kabir at least she will get one bullet pucca

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

haaa........superb update.....waiting to see tmrw's epi, its gona be awesome.

wah Kabir šŸ‘ apne mumma ko gun se damke de.....

yes our thoughts too have become mafia too.....

i think miscarriage track will happen and seperation will too happen. needed this revamp for sure

I think theyā€™re coming backwards and by now you have would have understood so they are going to bring everything into the same place but this time I think Vansh will take the guilty trait and his obsession side for Ridhima we might see it and I hope we see that only nothing less and more

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Somehow I am confirmed that Anupriya will die in the hands of Kabir at least she will get one bullet pucca

hi5...

Mein bhi ye boli EDT mein AP ko kabbu hi tapka dega...šŸ¤£

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

This track has a potential but I m not liking the way cvs is handling it..

Like how did Anupriya came back suddenly?

Exactly todays episode please like a paradise biryani now I donā€™t know whether you know this or not paradise biryani is a very famous biryani in Hyderabad so itā€™s like a full meal everything is in the right place today 

yes Ishani is not present but apart from that everything is in the right place and Kabir said Anupriya has bribed the jail officer and she is out but I donā€™t understand how come she has money in The jail 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Many are telling that it would been good if IMMJ2 was telecasted on Star + but thank god it didn't, Rangu is much better than it.

Sp is shifting Yhc with 2.3 trp from 10:30 pm slot to 6:00 pm slot...like seriously?? I am not a fan of the show but then also... 6 pm is bad slot.šŸ˜

So, I am concluding Rangu is better...what do you guys say??

Star plus is the number one channel in the Hindi entertainment so yeah people would feel it would have been good if our story would telecast it in the number one channel right 

when it comes to colours if you see they are not giving enough promotions for the show the current promo is also like 6 to 7 seconds who does that at least they would give some 30 seconds ka promo or one minute promo that would be much better seven seconds promo what kind of a promo it is so yeah that can be also part of drawback of the colours

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anya2005

mujhe jutte chappal maroge sab ab iske liye toh pehele hi bata du

size-7.5

brand-nike

toh shuru karte hain

first of all abhyu thanks for update šŸ¤—

and now,
-man this rant of bacha nahi chahiye is looking irritating now to me, i know man you have a reason you are not unreasonable, but atleast don't be irritating

just go to her and you can talk to siya, you can talk to angre but can't utter any other thing than baccha nahi chahiye in front of your own wife 

atleast usse jhuthi umeed toh mat jeene do ki that you will accept the child, shake her and give her a long speech and make it clear that you will never accept this child other than just walking out whenever this topic comes up, so that she can make a decision about it 

(and let me make it clear, mai yeh nahi keh rahi ki bacha kaise nahi chahiye, i am just talking about giving it riddhu clear to riddhu that you will never accept this child)

-riddhima she is handling this topic with so much patience, agar uska sabr ka bandh tut ta hai toh vansh needs deal with it, i am scared that agar chang ki wajah se riddhu ka miscarriage ho jata hai toh, it's clear that it will be pinned on vansh, and us condition mai none of us can expect her to be understanding in that situation 

MAA-BETA MILAN- MUJHE TOH RONA AAGAYA šŸ˜­

MILAN SE PEHELE HI LADAIšŸ¤£

HAPPY ON A ISHANI LESS EPISODE 

*ME RUNNING AWAY*

Thanks for liking the update let me tell you I will never throw shoes on anyone because this this forum is to discuss now second I donā€™t have Nike shoes with me so so sorry I cannot do that

Now coming to your comment yes it would be really great if he would sit and say the same thing that I donā€™t want to take care of this baby and what she does next is completely on her and yes if something happens maybe miscarriage due to because of Chang then I think he will blame himself the most 

and I also feel he will react in the worst way with Ridhima if she picks it but if she gives it back then I think Vansh will take the guilty trip so it depends upon how the makers are going to show us Vansh self blaming and telling to Ridhima see what happened I told you right that I have enemies and still you want a baby and 

all or is it can be such that where Vansh understand that because of his whole family he lost it his two precious people in the world

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

I love ur written updates more than the story ur comments in between the story r awesome

Thank you so much for the compliment dear ā˜ŗļø

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

Episode is good and enjoyable, but only Vansh's smartness are missing. I think that diamond will reach to Vansh somehow and then he can back in the actions, but it's only on makers hand to make Vansh do something against Kabir and Anupriya, so can hope only. Riddhima will have very hard time like always.

Somehow Chang is making the old Vansh to come back to the battle however we are missing the mastermind heā€™s unable to connect the dots 

he is unable to sense the confidence which he sensed in the initial episodes that Vansh got completely forgotten by the makers I feel so itā€™s high time he be back and thatā€™s when he can draw the connection how diamonds are missing and 

I am glad today heā€™s thinking about this which he should have done in the past itself but itā€™s fine and I hope he continues to think so that the mastermind be back again

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

This is the only thing missing.

When do you think his smartness would come back before he or Ridhima gets hurt or after that

arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

I think theyā€™re coming backwards and by now you have would have understood so they are going to bring everything into the same place but this time I think Vansh will take the guilty trait and his obsession side for Ridhima we might see it and I hope we see that only nothing less and more

Yes it's hightime we see VR Obsession