Posted: 9 days ago

So yes you heard it right , The actor did his last shoot today. I don't know but I was quite sure because he was doing double project's . 

I m just hoping Paras role didn't end like this and he is permanent. Not able to watch ...smiley19

OMG!! Matlab Gunnu/Garima story ka The End? Or are they getting a new Vikram for her? smiley3smiley24

I hope she gets a new ML. This is sad news smiley26

P.S Dont think Paras is leaving so soon smiley36 Dr. Chota Haddi is here to stay and entertain us smiley27

Edited by nautankitadka - 9 days ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

OMG!! Matlab Gunnu/Garima story ka The End? Or are they getting a new Vikram for her? smiley3smiley24

I hope she gets a new ML. This is sad news smiley26

P.S Dont think Paras is leaving so soon smiley36 Dr. Chota Haddi is here to stay and entertain us smiley27

I hear Ankit contract ended as per the video owner . But I want to know why they choose an actor who was temporary rather permanent ? Male lead ka contract itni jaldi end ni hota ya toh Ankit khud iss role ko temporary liya ho because of double project . 

Yarr wohi pramod gaya toh serial hi chala jayega 

I like pramod - susheela , 

I wish they find some one like susheela - fearless, bindhas and jadbudhhi type for garima (as she is clever & emotional ).

Originally posted by A4Anjie

I like pramod - susheela , 

I wish they find some one like susheela - fearless, bindhas and jadbudhhi type for garima (as she is clever & emotional ).

Exactly , I found Vikram character was executed well maybe because of actor contract and temporary role .

Originally posted by Ayu_12

I hear Ankit contract ended as per the video owner . But I want to know why they choose an actor who was temporary rather permanent ? Male lead ka contract itni jaldi end ni hota ya toh Ankit khud iss role ko temporary liya ho because of double project . Yarr wohi pramod gaya toh serial hi chala jayega  

Well, wish Ankit Bhaiya the best for his future, aur toh kuch nai bol sakte hai smiley20

I dont know what was in anyone's mind, just hope Garima gets a new lead asap, so she also gets to have her own version of happiness away from Ruhils. 

Pramod nai jayega, abhi toh wo apne Mummy ke saath humare girls ko empower kar raha hai, he is important to the storyline smiley9

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Well, wish Ankit Bhaiya the best for his future, aur toh kuch nai bol sakte hai smiley20

I dont know what was in anyone's mind, just hope Garima gets a new lead asap, so she also gets to have her own version of happiness away from Ruhils. 

Pramod nai jayega, abhi toh wo apne Mummy ke saath humare girls ko empower kar raha hai, he is important to the storyline smiley9

Haa mrs chautala banana hai susheela ko apni banana hai smiley37

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Haa mrs chautala banana hai susheela ko apni banana hai smiley37

Mrs Mini Chautala has already PLANNED it all for Pramod smiley36

Sasumaa se impress hokar bete se shaadi kar legi smiley17

Kaatelal & Sons