Vikram role ended - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

TFS....ah well, best of luck for ankit for his projects...lets see how her story develops as an individual ...

Thats sad.. Hope Vikram as the character did not end.

Originally posted by Ayu_12

I hear Ankit contract ended as per the video owner . But I want to know why they choose an actor who was temporary rather permanent ? Male lead ka contract itni jaldi end ni hota ya toh Ankit khud iss role ko temporary liya ho because of double project . 

Yarr wohi pramod gaya toh serial hi chala jayega 

i doubt woh jaiga bc ive seen their popularity on YT & other SM sites like IG....vms vagera kaafi bante h inke...

Originally posted by Meena_J

TFS....ah well, best of luck for ankit for his projects...lets see how her story develops as an individual ...

Actually one his fp said creative end his role in between otherwise his contract was till the end. Meko toh shuru se lag raha tha something is not working between Ankit character and creative .

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Actually one his fp said creative end his role in between otherwise his contract was till the end. Meko toh shuru se lag raha tha something is not working between Ankit character and creative .

honestly speaking, whatever internal reason is, best to bid farewell...will appreciate his friendship with gunnu, sattu, & puttu & the positivity he used to bring as an individual...

honestly speaking, whatever internal reason is, best to bid farewell...will appreciate his friendship with gunnu, sattu, & puttu & the positivity he used to bring as an individual...

Wohi

i doubt woh jaiga bc ive seen their popularity on YT & other SM sites like IG....vms vagera kaafi bante h inke...

Pramod/Paras toh chaheta hai onscreen and offscreen 😆

Agreed. Ab sab ka bhala ho, shuru fans ke icchaon se ho aur DP sudhar jaaye 😆

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Agreed. Ab sab ka bhala ho, shuru fans ke icchaon se ho aur DP sudhar jaaye 😆

haan, hm log ghus k karenge kya? bnde k mrzi agr usko chdna ta...abhi toh ultaa track aur b acha hora h & jiske upr story the basis ta woh dkra h

haan, hm log ghus k karenge kya? bnde k mrzi agr usko chdna ta...abhi toh ultaa track aur b acha hora h & jiske upr story the basis ta woh dkra h

I am just happy seeing Garima's track is progressing too 😆

Akele hi sahi, uska talent ki bhi kadr hogi ❤️