Kaatelal & Sons

Vikram role ended - Page 3

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by-Meena_J

haan, hm log ghus k karenge kya? bnde k mrzi agr usko chdna ta...abhi toh ultaa track aur b acha hora h & jiske upr story the basis ta woh dkra h

Exactly we should eliminate this thought . Why we need man to run the show ? Good point !! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Farewell party speech accha laga mujhe..apna pura K&S gang offscreen bahut happy tha to spend time with each other ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by-nautankitadka

I am just happy seeing Garima's track is progressing too 😆

Akele hi sahi, uska talent ki bhi kadr hogi ❤️

haan, plus uska vulnerable side b dekne ko milra h...how she's trying to coax her sister down when she is also upset...unke father k khilaaf kaise jayenge despite him being their father, that is also an integral factor if they want to eradicate gender discrimination ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

haan, plus uska vulnerable side b dekne ko milra h...how she's trying to coax her sister down when she is also upset...unke father k khilaaf kaise jayenge despite him being their father, that is also an integral factor if they want to eradicate gender discrimination ...

The sisters and Puttu are the soul of the show, without them, it is meaningless. The trio will be imperative in eradicating gender discrimination, the girls by promoting women empowerment and Puttu by supporting his sisters and respecting women 🤗

Plus Mini, Kusum, Chanchal represent the different strong women of the older generation who will be important in this journey too ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

The sisters and Puttu are the soul of the show, without them, it is meaningless. The trio will be imperative in eradicating gender discrimination, the girls by promoting women empowerment and Puttu by supporting his sisters and respecting women 🤗

Plus Mini, Kusum, Chanchal represent the different strong women of the older generation who will be important in this journey too ❤️

i liked puttu & how he openly said that when he becomes a man, he will not disrespect his wife, especially in front of dp...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

i liked puttu & how he openly said that when he becomes a man, he will not disrespect his wife, especially in front of dp...

I almost gave him a standing ovation in the library 👏 Everyone was looking at me 😆

But yes, they will become the foundation to a better tommorow 🤗

Pramod is there as a living example of the present, and he is sacchi a gender equality icon on the show 👍🏼

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I almost gave him a standing ovation in the library 👏 Everyone was looking at me 😆

But yes, they will become the foundation to a better tommorow 🤗

Pramod is there as a living example of the present, and he is sacchi a gender equality icon on the show 👍🏼

yep...pramod has parents who considered each other equal thereby establishing the foundation of relationship to him, thats why he's cool as a cucumber but will speak up when necessary...he did feel disgusted upon hearing jagat's treacherous words....he can share his feelings with his parents, quite a contrast to ruhail house where talks are restricted to 4 walls of a bedroom as opposed to the living room/angaan where they have their breakfast bc it is dp who has the ultimate say...

Red_eyes thumbnail

When I read the article I shocked he rly good 😌 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

yep...pramod has parents who considered each other equal thereby establishing the foundation of relationship to him, thats why he's cool as a cucumber but will speak up when necessary...he did feel disgusted upon hearing jagat's treacherous words....he can share his feelings with his parents, quite a contrast to ruhail house where talks are restricted to 4 walls of a bedroom as opposed to the living room/angaan where they have their breakfast bc it is dp who has the ultimate say...

Yepp! Love his upbringing and the way he is supporting the girls 💕 DP ko toh chhoriyaan seedha kar dengi, they will change this mindset 🙋‍♀️