Purvir ff... The lie

Tinni_diti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

So I'm going to write a new fanfic, which is basically based on the purvir roof scene. And I'm new to this fanfic writing. If there's anything wrong plez maaf kar de naπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I lied to Kuru Singh on the roof very nicely that I do not love him. But how can I lie to myself? I really fell in love with him .. I don't know when, how I fell in love with him, all I know is that I love my "Kurur Singh", yes my Kurur Singh.I know we don't have a husband-wife relationship.Yet I am his wife.And is it wrong to love your husband?I also know that he loves his first wife shakshi ji and I can't deny this truth with hundreds of attempts.But what can I do? I have fallen in love with you.I was forced to lie because ..I know that if you know this truth you will go far away from me.And I can't stay away from you. From this,you better accept my lie as true. And I continue to end up with the burden of truth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amaraddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh! This seems so amazing  

Cannot wait to read it. 

Tinni_diti thumbnail

[QUOTE=Amaraddict]

Oh! This seems so amazing  

Cannot wait to read it. 

❀️❀️😌😌 Thanks

Potterhead_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pls continue!

Looks so promising!

πŸ˜†β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow...

Please continue soon

Tinni_diti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Wow...

Please continue soon

Thanks 😌 Nd sure I'll continue 

Tinni_diti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Potterhead_05

Pls continue!

Looks so promising!

πŸ˜†β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thanks β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘

natashathakur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update please continue

Pochku thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinni_diti

So I'm going to write a new fanfic, which is basically based on the purvir roof scene. And I'm new to this fanfic writing. If there's anything wrong plez maaf kar de naπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I lied to Kuru Singh on the roof very nicely that I do not love him. But how can I lie to myself? I really fell in love with him .. I don't know when, how I fell in love with him, all I know is that I love my "Kurur Singh", yes my Kurur Singh.I know we don't have a husband-wife relationship.Yet I am his wife.And is it wrong to love your husband?I also know that he loves his first wife shakshi ji and I can't deny this truth with hundreds of attempts.But what can I do? I have fallen in love with you.I was forced to lie because ..I know that if you know this truth you will go far away from me.And I can't stay away from you. From this,you better accept my lie as true. And I continue to end up with the burden of truth.

When we are getting the 2nd part.We are eagerly waiting for it☹️