Vanraj's Birthday Celebration

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Really Shah family is celebrating Vanraj's birthday ?

Like what the ....

I don't think so anyone is interested to watch that celebration.

And mainly i don't want Anupama to attend it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sach main don't want to see Vanraj celebrating. Its like Vanraj is still treated like a king at his house. 

I think Anu will attend the pooja, but post that I hope she doesn't take part in the celebration.

However looking at the bts, kavya and rakhi are present at the pooja so I doubt koi celebration hoga, sirf tamasha hoga. And I want, Vanraj's birthday to get ruined, the way he ruined Anu's Birthday for Kavya. This time around the same Kavya should be the reason to ruin his birthday.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Baa to aise vanraj ka birthday mana rahi hai jaise vanraj ka birthday koi ek national holiday ho ki  vanraj ke samman mein job se chutti lena jaroori hai?? 

Ghar mein kisi birthday ke liye kaun job se chutti lene ko kehta hai. Yeh baa to had karti hai 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Sach main don't want to see Vanraj celebrating. Its like Vanraj is still treated like a king at his house. 

I think Anu will attend the pooja, but post that I hope she doesn't take part in the celebration.

However looking at the bts, kavya and rakhi are present at the pooja so I doubt koi celebration hoga, sirf tamasha hoga. And I want, Vanraj's birthday to get ruined, the way he ruined Anu's Birthday for Kavya. This time around the same Kavya should be the reason to ruin his birthday.

Rakhi and kavya both are together it means pakka tamasha hoga hi

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Baa to aise vanraj ka birthday mana rahi hai jaise vanraj ka birthday koi ek national holiday ho ki  vanraj ke samman mein job se chutti lena jaroori hai?? 

Ghar mein kisi birthday ke liye kaun job se chutti lene ko kehta hai. Yeh baa to had karti hai 

Correct. Ab jaise kisi aur ka birthday to kabhi aata hi nahi.

Baa ko bhej do koi kavya aur vanraj k saath🤣

itsTrueDeal thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Birthday Celebration is like wedding in Shah house... and now Kavya will also come there I suppose. Sometimes I wonder what the director smokes!!

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsTrueDeal

Birthday Celebration is like wedding in Shah house... and now Kavya will also come there I suppose. Sometimes I wonder what the director smokes!!

Yup you said 💯 correct. Like they are celebrating wedding. Come on Baa now you are not thinking about expenses😆