Character Analysis of AmDheer, Vashmay and Radha

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi Everyone, 

Based on all the episodes we have seen of KUDCA, I've done a small character analysis of our Fab 5 of the show. 

Would love to know your views on them 

Edited by Rainbow99 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Randheer Raizada is someone who believes everyone is equal and should be allowed to do what they want and be able to fulfil their dreams. He wants women to progress in all aspects which was shown really well when he stood up for Ranjhan. One of the reasons he began to respect Ranjhan was because their thoughts and beliefs are so similar 

He is against injustice and wants a free India but is also willing to adopt to new things which are progressive which was shown beautifully in the shampoo scene. 

The guy is also a through gentleman, Amrit’s dupatta slid a bit and he looked away so that she doesn’t feel uncomfortable. Also he is good at reading people and is very understanding about others situations. 
The guy also believes in consent which is why he asked Amrit before making her wear the payal and only held her hand haq se after her confession 

Overall Randheer Raizada is a gem and someone every girl would love to have as their life partner smiley27

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Amrit Sahani is a feminist and wants full freedom for women and has her own dreams and ambitions. Coming from a very orthodox family she has to keep her passion for writing hidden and adopt a pen name. 

The girl is constantly reminded of what is expected of a girl and is constantly emotionally blackmailed by her family and so her dreams and real identity is suppressed as her love for her family is immense. She’s a caged bird which needs to be freed whether she frees herself or it will be Randheer is something we are yet to see. 

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Vashma Baig has my heart from day 1. The girl can do anything for her loved ones and is much needed for the Sahani duo 

The way she encouraged Uday to pursue hockey and got slapped in the process to the way she prevented Amrit from burning her diary is applause worthy 

It was commendable to see how she  made Uday understand that they need to fight for their love and the respect she has always given Radha is something I have adored.

above all she is a human and does make mistakes but knows how to rectify them. She realised that Amrit tells her everything and so her best friend was hurt and she made up to her and also united her best friend with her love.

Everyone deserves a friend like Vashma Baig ❤️

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Uday Sahani is someone who has been deprived of love by his Dad all throughout his life. Even then he loves his Dad immensely and has taken care of all his needs till now. His passion for Hockey isn't lauded by his Dad but he has decided to pursue his dream after getting motivation from Vashma. All the guy craves for his love and understanding which he gets from Vashma. 

The only person he actually bonds with in his actual family is his sister Amrit. Coming to his relationship with Amrit, he is a protective brother as seen in the first episode where he saved Amrit from getting into trouble and got his precious hockey stick broken by his Dad.

His relationship with Vashma is friendship turned into love and he loves her to such an extent that he was ready to end their relationship after seeing the consequences of the riots as he feared for her life and that it could end with blood shed

Uday is a passionate lover, an ideal son and a protective brother 

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Radha a girl who has literally lived on the streets and has spent all her life doing acts. She met Brij and married him as she saw it as an opportunity for good life and held onto it with both hands. 

The girl is adjusting to her new life, considers her husband as God and thinks she should never disobey her husband. She seems to genuinely care about the family and can do anything for them which she proved when she saved Uday from Abrar and was praying for Amrit and Uday's safety during the riots track 

However, I think there is more to her character than what meets the eye and want the makers to explore more on this aspect

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Amrit Sahani is a feminist and wants full freedom for women and has her own dreams and ambitions. Coming from a very orthodox family she has to keep her passion for writing hidden and adopt a pen name. 

The girl is constantly reminded of what is expected of a girl and is constantly emotionally blackmailed by her family and so her dreams and real identity is suppressed as her love for her family is immense. She’s a caged bird which needs to be freed whether she frees herself or it will be Randheer is something we are yet to see. 

Beautifully put. I believe Amrit is right now the bird who wants to fly but doesn't know how to. She wants freedom, respect and the right to chase her dreams but she wants to do that with that consent of her family. She wants her family to understand her dreams and believe that her dreams are just as important as justified as anybody else's - man or woman. But you can't make everyone happy. It is just to be seen who Amrit decides to make happy herself or her family. So yes she is a bird and she wants to fly but she doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand how.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Vashma Baig has my heart from day 1. The girl can do anything for her loved ones and is much needed for the Sahani duo 

The way she encouraged Uday to pursue hockey and got slapped in the process to the way she prevented Amrit from burning her diary is applause worthy 

It was commendable to see how she  made Uday understand that they need to fight for their love and the respect she has always given Radha is something I have adored.

above all she is a human and does make mistakes but knows how to rectify them. She realised that Amrit tells her everything and so her best friend was hurt and she made up to her and also united her best friend with her love.

Everyone deserves a friend like Vashma Baig ❤️

Vashma Baig is the strength of the whole group. Her road is going to be the best difficult one so she has been provided with the most strength and determination than anybody else.

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Beautifully put. I believe Amrit is right now the bird who wants to fly but doesn't know how to. She wants freedom, respect and the right to chase her dreams but she wants to do that with that consent of her family. She wants her family to understand her dreams and believe that her dreams are just as important as justified as anybody else's - man or woman. But you can't make everyone happy. It is just to be seen who Amrit decides to make happy herself or her family. So yes she is a bird and she wants to fly but she doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand how.

I feel like she will decide that she needs to chase and follow her dreams with Randheer’s support. I want her to establish herself as a great writer with Randheer’s support 

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Coming to think of it, Kiranbala's personality is also very interesting and realistic,evil but realistic. She is just doing what she is asked to but that can't justify her actions, definitely not. Every human has their own brain and they need to use it. She is not a kids nor so stupid to do whatever she is asked to. But still, whatever she has been taught by her mother is to hate, from the very beginning she has only been taught to backstab. Her mother always told her that all the Sahanis are their enemy. Her mother taught her to be shameless, her mother taught her to betray people, to forget all morals for personal gains. We got the proof when she asked her to Seduce Randheer!!! Can you imagine a mother asking her daughter to do such a thing? Mogar never gave her 'Sanskars' but she still had many people who can give her those if she wanted, only if she wanted! Rajrani for example. 

She envies Amrit because she always tries her best to become a perfect daughter, niece, friend and sister. She makes mistakes but she tries her best which makes Amrit everyone's favourite and this is what KB dislikes. She dislikes Amrit that's why she never tries to become like her, in place of that she tries to defame her in front of the family so that no one will ever ask her to be like her. But that's just wrong!!! In that era women were always expected to sacrifice but Kiranbala is not that kind (which is obviously not wrong) but that definitely doesn't gives you the right to disrespect someone else's personality. I think that everyone should have a strong reason to hate or even dislike someone but what reason does Kiran Bala have? Only one-. Beeji Kehti hai which I think is super stupid. As of Uday the only reason why she dislikes him is that he is a Sahani, yeah!! Such a baseless reason to dislike someone. And coming to Vashma, her reason is - Amrit ki dost meri dushman. I find these reasons funny but trust me guys the one who has all this in mind thinks that these reasons are enough to murder someone. That's human mind, what feels like an excuse to your actions always seems right. This girl's brain is a mess.

Again saying guys all this doesn't justify her actions but I still think that she can change if she wants to, only if she wants to. Someone just has to show her the right path and she just has to trust that person.

Edited by Vais1navi - 3 years ago