Episode 104 18/02/2021 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I keep checking and going back to sleep🤣

I just had a funny dream about it. Basically someone else (married man) is forcefully trying to marry Rani and Veer is not able to get it so he’s not stopping anything. And we are banging our heads in the forum 🤣🤣 what the heckkkkk 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

I just had a funny dream about it. Basically someone else (married man) is forcefully trying to marry Rani and Veer is not able to get it so he’s not stopping anything. And we are banging our heads in the forum 🤣🤣 what the heckkkkk 

weird dreams. Be careful CVs will steal your dream too🤣🤣 then we actually will end up banging our heads.🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

weird dreams. Be careful CVs will steal your dream too🤣🤣 then we actually will end up banging our heads.🤣🤣

Noooo CVssss. It was so detailed too. All my dreams are very detailed and weird. 🤣 

flamingoAK thumbnail

I have a feeling they’re shooting close to the episode airing so they might have had to slow today’s upload. It aired in India right?

caller123 thumbnail

I have a feeling they’re shooting close to the episode airing so they might have had to slow today’s upload. It aired in India right?

Maybe because on Sunday they started shooting the party. India air time is over. Now waiting for WU.

flamingoAK thumbnail

Maybe because on Sunday they started shooting the party. India air time is over. Now waiting for WU.

Yea that’s what I’m thinking too. Plus Sunday is their break day right. 

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Yea that’s what I’m thinking too. Plus Sunday is their break day right. 

yup Tanaz on insta mentioned they were shooting valentine's day that day. Earlier they had banked episodes. Now they don't have it seems.

flamingoAK thumbnail

yup Tanaz on insta mentioned they were shooting valentine's day that day. Earlier they had banked episodes. Now they don't have it seems.

Probably because of the party sequence. More people etc.

Bubblez04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys! No episode yet?  Must be a really good one then...!! 😃

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblez04

Hey guys! No episode yet?  Must be a really good one then...!! 😃

I HOPE YOURE RIGHT ❤️