Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Episode 104 18/02/2021

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Let's follow the IF rules and discuss our views. 

Have a healthy and friendly discussions. 

Appreciate others' views too and have fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Symbolisms

The dance City Vs Village 

Veer disagreed thinking about Rani . Now his focus fully on Rani and her emotions . 

He agreed when Rani agreed because he has full faith on her . Like Shaila says Rani can any disadvantage in to an advantage . I think same will go with Rani Sa . 

Whatever her plotting is Rani will turn it to an advantage . 

Maybe Veer will stay on her side initialy but his focus will be on Rani. He will let her handle but will observe every move of hers. But like in dori scene when her reputation is at risk he will be the shield. He will protect her and stand by her. His eyes,his focus surely will be only on her.

Edited by caller123 - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Veer when the lady said "made for each other", awwwww ❤️

Husband getting happy seeing his wife happy, relationship goalssss

Loving this trio

Veer is still looking at Rani so lovingly

Look at this boy just loving his wife dancing 🤣

Look at how they are holding Veer's hands. Kiara is holding his thumb HAHAHHAA

Fire scene

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Episode Review (#104)

Lover boy Veeru and chauchak ladki Rani smiley27 Awesome episode!

I was expecting some love declaration on Kiara's question but our RanVeer went all out my goodness smiley36smiley42 When Rani lifted the guy's shoe, the lady went "meaning Veer loves you more". I loved Veer's expression there. He was confused, then turned to look, got surprised and then slightly smiled. Boy Veer, you're sooo cute smiley37 Also Rani smiley32 Gutsy af. "Dr Sahab se chauchak saathi iss duniya mein nahi hai" (there is no better partner than Dr Sahab in this world). smiley32 What a queen. This is the first time she stood up for their relation. Then Veer's lines ahhh. She completes him in every sense. They balance each other out perfectly. "We have a very cute, innocent relationship which has friendship, fights, nok-jhok, everything. For the world our relation may have a lot of weaknesses, a lot missing, but even then for us it is complete." How is this not equivalent to an "I love you" from both smiley36smiley43smiley43 Also CVs need more flashback scenes for Rani apart from Veer saving her from Jai smiley37 They play that FB every time Rani has to praise Veer.

I loved how Veer didn't want to dance until Rani said he will dance and that he danced well in Baliya. After seeing Rani get excited about the dance competition, he stayed back. Look at him following his dear wifey. smiley36smiley42 But mannnn I couldn't stop laughing at Veer when he was dancing!!!! His straight face while dancing killed me. Fahmaan is a good dancer, but Veer's stiff expressionless dancing got me cracking up. smiley37 Love you both though smiley2 I wish they played some other song than Dilbar. How is that a city song lol. Also when Kiara and friend were dancing, they held Veer's thumb and wrist respectively and pulled themselves in (see caps) smiley37 Veer let go immediately smiley37smiley37 Veer is like I can only touch my wife sorry. smiley37

Viku-Rani-Nandu did a great job, loved their dancing! smiley27 Veer was in such awe, he was smiling like crazy seeing them dance. I am absolutely loving the siblings and Rani quadrupletting smiley27 Both Vikram and Nandini are so happy seeing their bro and bhabhi together, it is just adorable. I hope their relationship continues this way.

Now let's talk about the hottest scene. RanVeer know how to set fire on screen even with a cliched scene smiley36 Veer saw Rani's dress dori untie and instead of asking Nandini or someone else to fix it, boy walks over, does a dance move (didn't need to at all!) and then ties it himself. smiley37 Always looking for excuses to be near his wife smiley43 He did it with so much haq like Bubbles pointed out smiley42 LOVED IT! I wish they continued the scene in some way where Rani whispered thank you. But them staring at each other is fine too. They communicate through their eyes a lot nowadays smiley36

What is Ranisa planning? Why does she want Rani's smiling pictures right after the party? I have a feeling whatever she is planning will be affected by Vijay calling Rani. Vijay might come over to the party and ruin Ranisa's plans. Unpredictability in her terms smiley36

Kiara trying to instigate Ranisa smiley37 WHyyyy. CVs, please do something else with her character. She is a joke in the show. I wanted Ranisa to slam her down big time. smiley37 Also omg Bobby is hilarious but in the wrong way smiley37smiley37 the acting is horrrrible!

Lovely episode, worth watching again for RanVeer smiley27

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Written update:

The episode starts with Veer and Rani playing the compatibility game.

Kiara: "which one of you loves the other more?"

They are both quiet and everyone taunts them. 

Bobby: "they don't even have an answer, aww". 

Some lady says "maybe there is no love" which shocks Veer. 

Another lady says "I think this is a relationship for show,  to create an image in society, they made the servant, the Bahurani". This angers Veer and shocks Rani. All the Rajawats are shocked. Kiara is happy. 

Rani lifts Veer's shoe, which shocks everyone. 

Someone says "that means Veer loves you more", hearing this Veer is stunned, Rani gets up from her chair.

Rani: "I don't know what type of love you're talking about, everyone has their own version of it, but the love I have encountered, I can talk about that. Mine and Dr Saab's connection comes from one and another's heart. If the definition of a good relationship is that your partners stands with you in difficult situations, (flashback of JS being beaten up by Veer, for touching Rani), they help you get out that situation, they point out your mistakes, but also encourage you to fix your mistakes, they make you a better person and when the time comes, instead of caring about their lives, they save yours. In front of everyone, they save your reputation (flashback of the village rescue scene). If this is it, then yes, there is no better partner than Dr Saab in this world.

Veer is sitting there feeling all proud of his wife, with a slight smile on his face (cuttiieeeeee🤣) 

Rani: "this is the beauty of love, you can enforce it in many ways, but you can't tie it, love is just there, and trying to tie it down to your thoughts and way of thinking is wrong."

Veer lifts Rani's sandal and gets up.

Veer: "the way she has described our relationship, maybe I won't be able to do it this beautifully ever. but I just want to say, the amount of trust and respect she has for me in her heart, I also have the same amount of trust and respect for her in my heart. I am a doctor, a doctor teaches people about their health issues, but Rani has taught me to bring a smile on my face through all pains, troubles and problems (flashback of the aftermath of saving Rani from JS, Rani says in her life Veer comes right below her dad and Mata Rani). You all know that I don't talk much, but Rani, by talking a lot, she fills that void. I also don't smile a lot, but she shows her teeth (smiles) at everything and makes me feel at ease. She turns all my problems into her own problems, she manages her day according to my day, and sometimes If I finish work a little early, then she hurts herself, so that I stay busy and do her treatments. We have a very cute and innocent relationship, where there is, friendship, fights, playfights (nok-jok), there is everything. To the world, it may seem like our relationship is lacking a lot, but to us, it's perfect." 

Rangrez Piya plays in the background and they stare at each other and smile. And everyone claps. 

Vikram: "you guys are gone!!! the best couple ever!! alright come."

Kiara looks shocked that her plan failed yet again. And everyone comes to congratulate them. Vijay calls Rani, and Ranisa thinks "why is he calling Rani right now?" and cuts the call. Kiara goes to Ranisa. 

Kiara: "i was getting scared for no reason."

Ranisa: "what do you mean?"

Kiara: "I mean, when Veer and I were going to get married, I used to think how will I ever become like you, how will I ever succeed your expectations? I was so nervous that I couldn't sleep. But now looking at Rani, it feels like someone can also leave you behind, I mean look, she already has so much respect from everyone. You didn't even want to accept the marriage, but the people gave her love in the first look. The day isn't far, where Baliya Rani will take over your position in the Ranajwat's house and become Ranisa."

This shocks Ranisa and gets a flashback of her nightmare where Rani took over the royal seat. 

Ranisa: "Nobody takes someone else's seat Kiara. Everyone stays where they belong. Now it doesn't matter what they do, by the end of the party, Rani will know where she belongs."

Both chudails look at Rani with evil eyes and Rani is obviously smiling away with everyone and Veer. 

Everyone is talking to everyone. And having fun. The ladies the party comes to Veer and Rani.

Lady no1 : "look, it has been proven that your relationship is little different than the rest, but it is true." 

2nd Lady: "And always stay like this. Never change. For soon you will become the "best couple" goals for the world."

Rani and Veer look at one and another and smile. 

Lady no1: "congratulations Rajmata, you have found 1 amazing daughter in law. she is 1 in a million. Always keep complimenting one another like this. best of luck"

Veer and Rani nod their heads and smile.

Bobby: "now that all the complimenting is done, should we come to the main event of the party?"

Lady no1: "now what other surprise is left?"

Bobby: "the one without which the party is empty, a dance performance guys."

Vikram: "YESS Bobby, now you're talking sense. Yo DJ, what you waiting for boss? Bro, Bhabisa, come come come"

Veer: "But Vikram?"

Vikram takes them to the middle of the dance floor. Rajmata looks worried and thinks "was the envelop really empty?" Nandini sees her stressed and goes up to her and hugs her.

Nandini: "Dadisa, what happened to you? why are you upset? look at how they are enjoying? come, dance with me? come come come, look."

Vikram: "now for this loving couple, lets have a loving, cute, heart touching song, what say guys??? MUSIC!!"

Everyone agrees and Kiara comes and butts in ONCE AGAIN!!

Kiara: "one minute"

Vikram: "here comes the witch (chudail)"

Kiara: "cmon Vikram, this is so boring, I mean everyone does couple dances, lets do something different."

Bobby: "darling? you mean something different, something out of the box? like me?" (what a weirdo)

Kiara: "exactly. look at this couple, what do you see?"

people from the crowd: "a very beautiful couple, made for each other."

Kiara: "maybe they are, maybe they aren't. They are definitely together. But their worlds are completely different from one another. Their reality and truth, is completely different. A rich doctor and a village girl, I mean the truth may be whatever, why ruin the mood by arguing which one is better village or city, instead of doing that, lets have a dance competition between both worlds."

Bobby: "cool babes, you mean village vs city?"

Veer: "look, all these games are fine, but I can't dance, sorry." 

Nandini: Bro wait, I mean we are going to dance, but Kiara, village vs city? (about to screw at her, but Rani saves Kiara)

Rani: "this is an amazing idea. Finally someone said what my hearts wants. I mean since I came to the city, everything is really good, the people, family. But the fun there is in a village, the fun there is dancing is very different, so im ready. I say, we go complete Baliya Style dancing."

Vikram: "I'll put it on right now bhabisa" and they high five!!

Kiara: "that's right Rani, but you have to dance in teams and there is no village people here.."

Kiara is trying to humiliate Rani but Vikram comes in.

Vikram: "oi city girl" 

Vikram comes in with a towel wrapped around his head, like Veer had during the Jamai Bhoj. Everyone is amazed, Rani and Veer are smiling and Nandini is laughing. Vikram talks in Baliya accent.

Vikram: "I think you have a wrong impression. I, Vikram babu is in my bhabiea's team."

Rani: "amazing, you said it perfectly" 

Vikram: "yeehhhh bhabisaaa"

Nandini: "1 sec 1 sec, there is a saying, 2 is better than 1, and 3 is better than 2!!!

Nandini joins Rani and Vikram's team. Veer is walking away. And Kiara rolls her eyes. 

Vikram: "now the question is what, who is your team that could compete with us?"

Kiara: "erm.."

Vikram: "yo bro, where you hiding, come with us here"

Rani: "yes yes, he can dance really well. In Baliya, I saw that"

Kiara: "if everyone is in your team, then am I meant to dance alone? Veer should be in my team?"

Vikram: "fine, take bro, we're not scared of you. Bro go to her team, if she gets angry then the whole party will be ruined"

Veer: "but Vikram?"

Vikram: "we will obviously manage" and joins his team. 

Full out tashan between the teams. CITY VS VILLAGE. 

Ranisa calls someone to her, a photographer walks to her.

Photographer: "did you call me ma'am?"

Ranisa: "hmm...I want pictures of all her smiles by the end of the party, now get to work" (Vijay calls again and she cuts the line again)

Vijay: why isn't this Rani picking up my calls? I have to talk to her about such important matters regarding Ramu kaka's case. and these papers!! I need her signature on the medical and legal documents, and this girl keeps declining my calls. Always saying dad, dad, but now she is cutting my calls. If this time, there is a delay then there will be more problems in the future, Rani Madam" 

Back at the party, the teams starts dancing. Kiara and Veer dancing to Dilbar and Rani and her team dancing on Dhaating Naach. Everyone enjoys Rani's dance. She takes her heels off and starts to dance even more. Veer watches her in awe and claps for her. The photographer keeps taking pictures of Rani. Veer is smiling watching Rani dance her heart out. Everyone slowly starts to take their heels off and starts joining Rani on the dance floor. Kiara's friends leave her behind and join Rani too. Kiara is sad. 

Veer watches Rani and claps and watches but doesn't dance. He notices that her dori has come off whilst dancing. He walks to her with determination. He grabs her arms and pulls her to him, with her back facing him so that no one sees her back, and ties her dori. They have a moment. Rangrez Piya plays in the background. Veer and Rani were having a moment whilst Kiara looked on. Burning with jealousy.

Edited by Fahmida21 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

zee5 episode link

ShowsApna Time Bhi Aayega

Episode 104    18 Feb 2021         21m

Drama   U    Zee TV HD    Zee TV

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
flamingoAK thumbnail

Episode ji, we are waiting 

Precap WU

Originally posted by: A3ja

Precap is Kumud  searching for the photo Rani ask her why she is searching and she told that she kep that cover in the table where party is going on . Kumud go and search and Rajnath see the photo and shock to see veer with Kumud 

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Episode ji, we are waiting 

I keep checking and going back to sleep🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I keep checking and going back to sleep🤣

Me too girl me too 🤣