Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Lamisakhan

Thanks for the update..

I think red hoodie and red gloves dono same hai.

Family concern for snowball is fake.and pandit is so funny and ur commentary is superb.

So many enemies v/s ridhimah..

Who will win ?stay tuned !

Welcome dear :) 

I don't know whether they are two or one confused on that part but if they are two.. then who is helping her?

Is that person really want to help her so helping or helping in disguise so that tomorrow they can asks for some price 

as said you said we can stay tuned only. 

Iya10again thumbnail

Why one episode dedicated to pandit specially?

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmankav

Hi....you know I stopped watching show on TV as you gave update really fantastic way....I love the way you write your expression not serial happenings like last time when vansh was getting problem in network....I really love you dear the way you explain everything....you should be a teacher ....

HAHAHA, 

Thank you so much for liking the commentary dear 

I never thought people would like this - I was like just drafting my frustration and thoughts, but then it changed everything 

Teacher - seriously I don't have such patience, but I do work in communication path - so yup explaining the things is sort of part of my job 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Ok so what I understand  is...red hoodie wants to warn n red gloves kill...

May be kabir is trying to warn,it can be angre too....ishani rudra chanchal aryan wanting to kill the baby

But why they want to only kill vansh n baby for wealth....why not kabir he has half of vr property...n he wont protect them ever...why rudra aryan chanchal never plan anything  against him

I feel as Kabir said he has evidence against Aryan which not even Vansh knows and that can be send him to jail for half of his life - which is why the family of trio is not taking any step against Kabir 

But then again they could try something - don't know why they don't. 

Here I'm not sure whether RH and RG are two people or one 

need to see another episode to get some clarity on RH/RG thing 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

More dragging will be boring......like yellow gloves they should reveal it soon.

Exactly they can't simply drag this more

this RG/RH is not intriguing at all 

Why do I feel makers have completely forgotten about Ridhima's parent track? 

Don't know when that truth will be revealed 

Seriously done with the negativity in the show 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roudy1

@bold: exactly 

Like too many cooks spoils the broth similarly tooo many tracks could also spoil the track. It was shapping up well, I hope they don't ruin it. 

Yes, 

I'm still keeping 1% hope that someday or maybe in this pregnancy/miscarriage track if they think so they might reveal - better they should reveal because if they don't it just like Ragini - we don't know whether she was dead if dead was she cremated - I mean ran almost 80 episodes on her name but then her death is still a mystery. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wynn

Originally posted by Vallu 123

Oh I dont think they are trying to kill Vansh..Chang is after him & Kabir but right now its Rhiddima and baby is target because if anything happened to Vansh  he will leave Rhiddima his business and properties but if the baby is born it will be the heir to VRS kingdom and there are 5 people who dont want that : Aryan/Chanchal/ Rudra & Anu & eventually Kabir

Ishani does not want property; she wants revenge because Vansh did not come to her aid in time choosing to help Rhiddima who had a fainting attack at the same time the poisoned dart was thrown, as a result Ishani was poisoned & her baby died so she is out for revenge     

No one will go against Kabir apart from Vansh and Rhiddima.  Kabir is a cold blooded killer, he wont hesitate to kill family...he certainly would have hurt Dadi and Aangre and Siya too

No one tries to kill Vansh other than AP and Kabir from the family. Chang - I hope we see more of Mafia. 

But you are right, everyone wants to hurt Ridhima, through which they can hurt Vansh also. Ishani said 'cheating bhai' - you saved your baby, but this dumber is not understanding the situation at all. So she is also trying to hurt Vansh but indirectly 

I don't know why VR is taking trash from everyone, I miss the old one.

He should come back soon and makers should maintain the same one for ages ......... 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Thanks for the update...

and I love ur comments on this one...specially about Ishani and AryanšŸ¤£ekdam sahi kaha...dono jake mar jae already kisne roka hai...

I feel RH Aryan ya Ishani hai...cud be Ishani...baki figure pe mat jao jab tak face nehi dikha dete its some random junior artist in there...I think they will show Ishani Aryan and chanchal joined hands to kill Riddhima's baby...stress bhi denge attacks bhi karenge...

wondet what makers plan with the Riansh baby...are they gonna show a baby actually already? or do another miscarriage...hope this baby doesn't die otherwise evil will win big time...

pata nehi pandit ka ye bada khatra kya hai but agar pandit ne bola vasant panchami tak Riansh and baby are in danger and koi bahar na jae then ofcourse koi to jaenge bahar and koi khatra bhi hoga...dekhte hai kya hota hai...I just wish miscarriage na ho koi....

Welcome, dear and thanks for liking the commentary. As I said before, I just draft to put my frustration and thoughts on the document but then everyone started liking it. 

Exactly who stopped them? They can just go and die....

You are right, we shouldn't go on the figure because, in the end, it can be anyone. Seriously the baby is not born yet and everyone is trying to hurt her for their own motives. I really want someone to set these guys straight before the show ends up. I mean either get someone for Ridhima who can stand for her only and for the world he or she is a devil. Because Vansh doing this - I don't if makers ever want to show this kind of VR with the family or not - we cannot even hope for it considering he ignoring Aryan mistakes knowing that he is with Kabir 

Vasant Panchami even if AP comes better she gets caught as a person who wants to harm the baby and leave rather than staying in the house. Don't want her to stay. I don't want makers to show she saved Ridhima from RH so she can stay in the house - not at all, please. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I have a question Does RH really a help to Riddhima. Is the person really a protector??

Right now I feel RH is helping AP to get her in the house like she saves Ridhima and all. Or else it can be such that AP is the RG/RH who wants to kill her. 

However,  I don't want AP to stay in the house no matter what. Cannot bare her at all. And I still don't understand the concept of RG/RH - I feel both are one. To get better understanding better to watch one more episode. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: S10DOT2

Why one episode dedicated to pandit specially?

A filler dear

I don't know why they need fillers actually 

I mean initial episodes also Kabir was not present fully 

then they did very nicely 

See they could have at least showed Kabir going somewhere or saying something to someone 

Like where the episode ended yesterday and suddenly this RG/RH think - no consistency again 

They could have shown him saying bye to Ishani or his gang at least... one scene, what would have happened 

but these small things which they don't show is creating a loophole.