Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tulip235

These badges are super cool! 👍🏼🤩

I don’t seem to have my anniversary badge  showing ☹️ Can I get one, please? 

Anniversary badges are given after 1000 posts.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Anniversary badges are given after 1000 posts.

Aah! Thanks for clarifying 😊

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I heard that the colour had changed from that dreaded apple neon green to raspberry pinky pink and see here 🤩🤩🤩 

Yayaya 

Also the Goldie colour has changed 

*Rubbing my eyes to confirm myself*

Vijay sir is it true 🥺 pls confirm 😅

its true...no more golden poop color🥳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Suggestion : can we have more ladders after Achievers? 🙈 At 1.5-2Lkh and beyond? 🙈 

Also implementation of Blue/Red for other new ladders? There's so less of Blue and Red for the members. 

I wanted to say the same...more ladders please

Keep the IF achieverz mtivated to climb more up😆

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I wanted to say the same...more ladders please

Keep the IF achieverz mtivated to climb more up😆

Will certainly look into this.

However I feel Karma Points will be more fun as it not be just on posts but also other activities on the site which India Forums has to offer. So most of the activity you do on the site will reward certain points. Even getting badges will have some points. 

Once we have a full fledged system we will be building redemption system where you get certain perks, special features. (Still in ideation stage)

Hopefully by Monday we will be able to complete the monthly badges system so 4 members will be getting January 2021 badges for:

• Most Comments (counts comments which are 5 words or more)
  • Most Posts (counts posts which are 10 words or more)
  • Fascinator (person who has received maximum reaction on Posts)
  • Expressionist (member who has given most reactions on posts)

Any guesses who will win those badges? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: vijay

Will certainly look into this.

However I feel Karma Points will be more fun as it not be just on posts but also other activities on the site which India Forums has to offer. So most of the activity you do on the site will reward certain points. Even getting badges will have some points. 

Once we have a full fledged system we will be building redemption system where you get certain perks, special features. (Still in ideation stage)

Hopefully by Monday we will be able to complete the monthly badges system so 4 members will be getting January 2021 badges for:

• Most Comments (counts comments which are 5 words or more)
  • Most Posts (counts posts which are 10 words or more)
  • Fascinator (person who has received maximum reaction on Posts)
  • Expressionist (member who has given most reactions on posts)

Any guesses who will win those badges? 

But that wont change the username colors right? I feel members will still be concerned about the colors.

And no idea about the badges. I know I am not getting any of those🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank u vijay sir 

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello Vijay sir,

Congratulations to you and the coding/development team for these wonderful new badges 👍🏼👍🏼.

Here is my two paisas 😛. The engager badge says,

Engager: You get this badge when one of your topic gets over 50/100/250/500+ participants.

IMO, the participants in a topic are as important as the topic starter. Some credit of success of the topic should also go to these participants👍🏼.

Maybe engager badge should include the number of posts of other members you quote to reply and also your posts that get quoted⭐️. This will enable Engager badge to be awarded to not only to prolific topic starters but also to prolific participants😎.

If a member has more than 3 badges then instead of Anniversary and Group badges some other badges should be displayed 😊 because we can already see when the member joined and to which group he or she belongs

Maybe four badges should be displayed instead of three😎.

Here is my suggestion for a badge:

First Responder Badge ⭐️

There are many topics that have zero replies  which might be due to any reason, we don't know. IMO,members who are the first to give a meaningful reply to a new topic should get due credit👍🏼.   Also there should be segmentation of levels, for instance a member with 10 first responses is different than a member with 100 first responses⭐️

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hava_na

Stunners Ka nhi hua 😭😭😭😭 

Ab promote Hona hi nhi hai mujhe mein ab posts hi nhi krungi mujhe nhi chaye yeh Ganda wala purple 😭😭

aisa mat karo. apke bachhon ko ye ID Virasat mein dena ki nahi?🥺

apke khud ki kuch kamai add karke dena hain. Common work hard😛😆

Originally posted by: BhetuPunha

Hello Vijay sir,

Congratulations to you and the coding/development team for these wonderful new badges 👍🏼👍🏼.

Here is my two paisas 😛. The engager badge says,

Engager: You get this badge when one of your topic gets over 50/100/250/500+ participants.

IMO, the participants in a topic are as important as the topic starter. Some credit of success of the topic should also go to these participants👍🏼.

Maybe engager badge should include the number of posts of other members you quote to reply and also your posts that get quoted⭐️. This will enable Engager badge to be awarded to not only to prolific topic starters but also to prolific participants😎.

If a member has more than 3 badges then instead of Anniversary and Group badges some other badges should be displayed 😊 because we can already see when the member joined and to which group he or she belongs

Maybe four badges should be displayed instead of three😎.

Here is my suggestion for a badge:

First Responder Badge ⭐️

There are many topics that have zero replies  which might be due to any reason, we don't know. IMO,members who are the first to give a meaningful reply to a new topic should get due credit👍🏼.   Also there should be segmentation of levels, for instance a member with 10 first responses is different than a member with 100 first responses⭐️

Well each badge has been given a certain priority level. Like Engager 500 is ranked higher than many group levels and also anniversary levels.

I liked the idea of First Responder Badge and we will discuss this internally.