How can Malini not figure out?

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She should figure out the secret by now. She saw all the suhag ka nishani, plus Adi told her the truth before she fainted. She should connect the dots atleast now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is stupid thats why.  Or in denial.  

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

She is too dumb to understand.  

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: notaquitter

She should figure out the secret by now. She saw all the suhag ka nishani, plus Adi told her the truth before she fainted. She should connect the dots atleast now 

Why would a person connect her 7 year modern world partner to a 18 year gaon ki girl just because she finds some suhaag ki Nishani  In her bag and her partner, according to him, played a prank on her? Wouldn’t that be “Shaki” mind to the extreme? 

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Malini cannot fully realize this till Aditya realizes he loves Imli -  else Aditya will not have the forum to realize his feelings. If Malini realizes before Adi does then she will be upset and the family will look at options to get Imli settled elsewhere in college or be very upset with her - all not conducive to Aditya's growing realization that it's Imli he loves. So I'm thinking Aditya realizing his attraction to Imli will come first. In an interview MAlini said when dharar happens in the story one character will grow big...I could never figure it out. Maybe they will take a leap and Imli will return as a college grad...as in literally grow big or will another character in the show - take prominence?? Will be glad to hear your thoughts in this regard

Edited by priyapak - 3 years ago
water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Answer to your question in imlie style " because she is bail buddhi "🤣

nainajantehain thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

Answer to your question in imlie style " because she is bail buddhi "🤣

That's exactly what I was about to say🤣

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sometimes I feel moon ka kuch nahi ho sakta " agar inke pyaar ka banner bhi print kar le she will say they are promoting pyaar  🤣

Because just other day I said abt kadha and kadha scene came 😆kya serial wale forum read karte hai😳

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago

Even if she see her husband and imlie naked on bed, she will be like oh, Aditya is teaching some biology lesson to imlie😂 she is that dumb

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Simple.  Because it suits the purpose of the show. 😆 It has to be like that only or else the asli rishta will get bhari over nakli rishta and Imlie will stop being the maid of the house. Then how will the story proceed??

But there is a psychological angle to it. Moon's default mode is that of ignore till you can. It's an adaptive mechanism she has perfected since her childhood to protect her mental sanity from the unhealthy toxic marriage of her parents and their daily fights. She is not just naive ,she has acquired and honed the skill of naivety as a survival tactics. It'd have worked out fine if her marriage was a normal one. But because of the Imlie complication in her married life ,she'll have to pay for that one thing that she clutches onto for her dear life, her desperate attempt to oversimplify life's complexities.