Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Miscarriage is something I feel it can happen but before that, they need to open with each other. It cannot be kept after the separation. Like if they get separated, Vansh will tell JC days and she comes back - No. Better they show it before itself so that Vansh can also have some moments with the baby and then later whatever can happen, he can take the guilt trip. 

Agreed!!!! I still hope if it happens then it should be because of nature...no planning plotting to kill the unborn child. Separation...I hope doesn't happen only.

Red hoodie - let's see so many names coming up right now. 

Yup, like Ishani and how come Kabbh knew ? How did he reach and asker Riddhu to give Vansh salt water...he knows πŸ€”

AP - Yes, better be in the past. Not in present. At present, I think Kabir will harm her for hurting Ridhima and the baby for sure, I feel. Let's see how makers will show this, but Vansh can take seriously of the baby once he cures PTSD. Not before that, I feel. 

It would make more sense if they show her past, how she entered VR Mansion and show us Vansh's past rather then her coming in the present. Kabbu won't let her harm Riddhu/baby...I want Kabbu to punish rvil trio as well....badi nalayak family hai.

Welcome dear :) Let's see how they are going to take this and hope they don't fail us with the execution. 

Fingers crossed. It's going well as of now, I just hope they don't rush/drag this track. Not up for either of it. 

Edited by Neha_J - 3 years ago
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update 😊

Riddhima's dream was soo cuteπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

At least Sia kuch to karti h, baaki log to vo bhi nahi karte.😁😁

Aur ye Vansh ko kis kis se allergy h...phele peanuts aur ab kesar. 

I think Vansh ko ek baar fir cliff se gir jana chahiye... Hope then he will find his brain there in forest too.😏🀨

Kabir aisi care chahta h to use phele poison lena padega.😠

KabirπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  maar k darr se palti maar gaya aur Siya jaisi gyaan wali baatein karnein laga.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why would Chachu bring back Anupriya? 

Do you think they might have shared something in the past? 

Or just for the sake of enmity they share - he brought? 

But if AP in jail or not in Jail and VR is not aware of this - that shows so dumb him. Like him not keeping tabs on his enemies at all. 

I think they join hand...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Sweet and suspenseful episode.

The patience shown by Riddhu shows her progressing in relationship and her understanding that Vansh will definitely share his reasons with her in near future but as they say everything has it's threshold.....for how long will this patience last. In revenge track also her patience at last gave up the fight in favour of her last bit of self-respect now this time what will it be?!?

Vansh....pls makers don't make his character so much clueless Yaar it's enough what you have done till now.....it will last us till end of show....last time he was poisoned it was damn peanut allergy and now saffron. Is he seriously a clueless person or is he in denial that his family or someone from his house won't do such thing!??

Two points noted:

First was watch wore by the red hoodie guy....it was a military or sports watch I guess....not the normal one.

Second..... Vansh also said to Kabir that "they are mine" isn't......if possible pls watch it again to correct me.....

Ishani Angre or Rudra chacha.....who can be the red hoodie guy......in Saturday precap Ishani was shown to burying red gloves and chachi was shown to be wearing one.... building up so much suspense.... better be good at execution.

Otherwise a great episode filled with sweet and cute scenes of a growing couples and growth in their understanding and hopes.

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Also, we cannot handle more negativity considering one side Vansh going through emotional trauma and here Ridhima having someone attacking her. So better be AP in the past itself and then no more her come back in the present. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna

Thanks for the update 😊

Riddhima's dream was soo cuteπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

At least Sia kuch to karti h, baaki log to vo bhi nahi karte.😁😁

Aur ye Vansh ko kis kis se allergy h...phele peanuts aur ab kesar. 

I think Vansh ko ek baar fir cliff se gir jana chahiye... Hope then he will find his brain there in forest too.😏🀨

Kabir aisi care chahta h to use phele poison lena padega.😠

KabirπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  maar k darr se palti maar gaya aur Siya jaisi gyaan wali baatein karnein laga.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome dear :) 

Yea, so cute that I want to see in real. I hope we see someday Vansh and Ridhima at the sonography together. 

Ridhima should speak with Sia- right but right now she is handling the way a wife should. 

Trying to keep the matter in between the four walls of the room, so let's see to what extent she can do that and VR also not sharing because I feel somehow he knows the moment everyone knows what he feels, maybe the baby might be harmed by someone. 

Vansh doesn't know when he can check about his house and all, but gladly he didn't fall for Kabir joke. So that VR is on somewhere he just needs some push. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

I think they join hand...

As Chachu wants to terminate baby and AP wants to get rid of Ridhima, cool :) 

But the Chachu can take the help of his son also, why take so much risk? 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Innocentlove96

Sweet and suspenseful episode.

The patience shown by Riddhu shows her progressing in relationship and her understanding that Vansh will definitely share his reasons with her in near future but as they say everything has it's threshold.....for how long will this patience last. In revenge track also her patience at last gave up the fight in favour of her last bit of self-respect now this time what will it be?!?

Vansh....pls makers don't make his character so much clueless Yaar it's enough what you have done till now.....it will last us till end of show....last time he was poisoned it was damn peanut allergy and now saffron. Is he seriously a clueless person or is he in denial that his family or someone from his house won't do such thing!??

Two points noted:

First was watch wore by the red hoodie guy....it was a military or sports watch I guess....not the normal one.

Second..... Vansh also said to Kabir that "they are mine" isn't......if possible pls watch it again to correct me.....

Ishani Angre or Rudra chacha.....who can be the red hoodie guy......in Saturday precap Ishani was shown to burying red gloves and chachi was shown to be wearing one.... building up so much suspense.... better be good at execution.

Otherwise a great episode filled with sweet and cute scenes of a growing couples and growth in their understanding and hopes.

Yeah, it is and you're right. Everything has a limit and I think that day would come soon considering her patience level will go off-air when she learns his family harming her and yet he doesn't give an ear or forgive them easily, maybe then I feel 

Exactly, his character cannot be so clueless. She said rat poison, why behaving like typical male ITV, be like VR whom we know

when they are bringing everything back, I think that VR also should come sooner. 

1. Watch - I didn't notice, but will certainly do going forward. I focused more on his body to figure who it can be 

2. Yes - he said unke. Which is why said he somewhere accepted the baby but the problem is his PTSD is causing pain to embrace the fatherhood. 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

As Chachu wants to terminate baby and AP wants to get rid of Ridhima, cool :) 

But the Chachu can take the help of his son also, why take so much risk? 

maybe chachu ko lagta hai Aryan nikama hai...

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Also, we cannot handle more negativity considering one side Vansh going through emotional trauma and here Ridhima having someone attacking her. So better be AP in the past itself and then no more her come back in the present. 

Agreed....extra ho jayga if they get AP in present.

Ek toh I don't understand, Vansh ko itni allergies hai hadh hai. Kabhi toh biwi ki baat sunle. Also, I feel Riddhu should tell him jo jo hua abhi tak, toy baby ka and crib ka...ik she had her reasons but Vansh needs to know.