Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Yeah, it is and you're right. Everything has a limit and I think that day would come soon considering her patience level will go off-air when she learns his family harming her and yet he doesn't give an ear or forgive them easily, maybe then I feel 

Exactly, his character cannot be so clueless. She said rat poison, why behaving like typical male ITV, be like VR whom we know

when they are bringing everything back, I think that VR also should come sooner. 

1. Watch - I didn't notice, but will certainly do going forward. I focused more on his body to figure who it can be 

2. Yes - he said unke. Which is why said he somewhere accepted the baby but the problem is his PTSD is causing pain to embrace the fatherhood. 

I don't think it's chachu 🤔🤔

Angre bhi I don't think he is the one, they probably want us to doubt him but I don't think he's the one but at the same, I am getting weirs vibes from him. Something is wrong.

What if it's Kabir ? I mean he wants Riddhu and the child but really ? Maybe he wants to just harm the child...he was there when Riddhu was panicking. 

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

maybe chachu ko lagta hai Aryan nikama hai...

ahahahahhaha

He may know already and I think somewhat he proved that in his absence too 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

ahahahahhaha

He may know already and I think somewhat he proved that in his absence too 

but kabbu aj ache se pita...

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Agreed....extra ho jayga if they get AP in present.

Ek toh I don't understand, Vansh ko itni allergies hai hadh hai. Kabhi toh biwi ki baat sunle. Also, I feel Riddhu should tell him jo jo hua abhi tak, toy baby ka and crib ka...ik she had her reasons but Vansh needs to know.

Yes, exactly. 

Yeah, she should share but then considering where she is coming from, she doesn't want him to stress more about not want the baby. Because he already said don't want the baby and this can turn into determination so she might now

however, both shouldn't take much time

better say soon 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

I don't think it's chachu 🤔🤔

Angre bhi I don't think he is the one, they probably want us to doubt him but I don't think he's the one but at the same, I am getting weirs vibes from him. Something is wrong.

What if it's Kabir ? I mean he wants Riddhu and the child but really ? Maybe he wants to just harm the child...he was there when Riddhu was panicking. 

I don't think Kabir, but we don't know until he moves his side. He said he is not rolling the dice yer things happening the way he wants. So I don't think it's him. But we need to see what his plan is. 

Maybe Chachu only dear or Angre - don't know. Let them show the face and also sometimes they can show Aryan at the end 

Abhyudaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentEyes7

but kabbu aj ache se pita...

Yeah

thoda aur hotha

but it's fine 

next time we can get some more 

MysticHeart thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeah

thoda aur hotha

but it's fine 

next time we can get some more 

dil khush ho geya...

Kaise muh utha k hospital chali geyi thi...

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, it is and you're right. Everything has a limit and I think that day would come soon considering her patience level will go off-air when she learns his family harming her and yet he doesn't give an ear or forgive them easily, maybe then I feel 

Exactly, his character cannot be so clueless. She said rat poison, why behaving like typical male ITV, be like VR whom we know

when they are bringing everything back, I think that VR also should come sooner. 

1. Watch - I didn't notice, but will certainly do going forward. I focused more on his body to figure who it can be 

2. Yes - he said unke. Which is why said he somewhere accepted the baby but the problem is his PTSD is causing pain to embrace the fatherhood. 

I don't know whether Helly is ok with playing on-screen mommy but even if she didn't they will drag her pregnancy till next month for sure.... it's not like Ishani pregnancy where they can keep in side and bring according to main track. Either it will be miscarriage or something else that's exactly what is difficult to figure out. Well that's writers problem.

But the biggest problem is there desperate need to kee Vansh in dark or better words make him a complete combo of Gandhi ji Ka bandars🙈🙉🙊. Na Kuch Dekho, Na Kuch sunne ki koshish Karo aur Na hi Kuch share karne ki koshish Karo. Bas yahi reg gaya.

Vansh's dialogue what I heard: 

"Riddhima se dur rehna Kabir. They are mine. Agar Tumne unke baare mein sochna bhi na, you can't even imagine the kind of things I'm gonna do to you."

He said both the things....they are mine and unke......so on front he has accepted there responsibility and it's his possessiveness for his belongings.

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’m soo hopy that beating was not a dream...Kabir..you are so wrong thinking that Vansh doesn’t want a child because he feels his freedom will not be there anymore..you really don’t know anything whats making Vansh afraid and actually he is doing this somewhat to safeguard an innocent life and soul❤️ Yes in his own twisted way but he is protective and afraid to push his child into same darkness that he has witnessed...he knows till he is there...no one can even touch his wife and child...but what will happen when he is gone??? 

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes, exactly. 

Yeah, she should share but then considering where she is coming from, she doesn't want him to stress more about not want the baby. Because he already said don't want the baby and this can turn into determination so she might now

however, both shouldn't take much time

better say soon 

Agreed, but then with the whole badam milk incident... It's important she loops in someone. It's not just about her, one wrong move and everything is at stake...her life and the baby.