Spoilers #9 - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rish27

We also get the added advantage of finding out if he is a real doctor. Can he heal people without the coat? 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣
He just needs to put coat over Rani after that injury she shared 🤣

Btw I have a feeling Veer is going to go CRAZY in the worst form ever after seeing Rani like that. But whyyyyyyyy do they want to keep repeating things. 🤢

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I don’t write on SM other than if

I would have written that Shoonya square is really a zero.  Shoonya meaning is zero

N the SS PH has taken commissions from channel, rival channel n time slot serials across channels to destroy its own show 

Commission x n times 

Let Rani figure the maths

Too funny 🤣🤣 I just asked in the morning why star plus channels with similar saas bahu and extreme negativity get such high TRPs. Now we know 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

🤣🤣🤣

Btw I have a feeling Veer is going to go CRAZY in the worst form ever after seeing Rani like that. But whyyyyyyyy do they want to keep repeating things. 🤢

I don't know about Veer? Exactly why are they repeating everything in the same way. May be that lawyer did the work and got Ramdeer out of jail and rest as per you all assumed.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Commission is easy money

High trp then they have to pay the main cast n crew better pay

So destroy it n get royalty money lifetime from all

No costume change for anyone other than RaniSa 

Too funny 🤣🤣 I just asked in the morning why star plus channels with similar saas bahu and extreme negativity get such high TRPs. Now we know 🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I don't know about Veer? Exactly why are they repeating everything in the same way. May be that lawyer did the work and got Ramdeer out of jail and rest as per you all assumed.

It’s a comedy show 🤣 lawyer was scared of Veer. I thought Viku was going to be lawyer. They really sidelined his character  the lawyer also told ranisa it’s tough to keep Ramu in jail, his case is strong.

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

Because we like it when he goes crazy for rani. 🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Now he won’t hit his adult bro as he won’t know kiara will pounce on whose side ? Or he won’t mind too

Why does he never get mad at kiara ? Now I know becoz she is RaniSa favourite 

Vikram isn’t her favourite 

It was all due to Ranisa, Shaila. This man slapped his own adult brother twice because of Ranisa. Yelling at Rani like that is “normal”. He’s obsessed like some atma 🤣 

caller123 thumbnail

It’s a comedy show 🤣 lawyer was scared of Veer. I thought Viku was going to be lawyer. They really sidelined his character  the lawyer also told ranisa it’s tough to keep Ramu in jail, his case is strong.

Agree. It has turn in to a comedy now🤣

caller123 thumbnail

This Rani Sa ( Rish) knows us well🤣🤣

flamingoAK thumbnail

YEA BUT WE HATE HIS FLIP FLOPPING. Flip flopping will end with ranisa’s truth. It’s his last barrier to cross.