Drinking the main cause of all Kapoors health issues...

Posted: 3 years ago

So many Kapoors have died in recent years, The Kapoor family was always known as huge drinkers, even drinking during morning hours, right from Raj kapoor days. Looks like this is the main for all their health issues, cancers etc..

Even Ranbir i heard is a full time drinker now who cant stop drinking. I hope he watches his health.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YourCat thumbnail

that is true. RK should stop living unhealthy lifestyle, substance abuse , drugs, drinking, smoking 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Omg they all have alcohol addiction and they must also be eating high cholesterol foods too..

Edited by SRK_Deewani92 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92

Omg they all have alcohol addiction and they must also be eating high cholesterol foods too..

Indian diet is horrible, its one of the worst in the world, Indians have the highest heart heart and diabetes rate

But Kapoors also has a huge drinking issue

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeetuji

Indian diet is horrible, its one of the worst in the world, Indians have the highest heart heart and diabetes rate

Yes sooo true !

The kapoors have been drinking all their lives and their children even follow as you mentioned, ranbir he also does that and smoking. So there is no possibility of them quitting their drinking..they don't even try to quit they must have huge bars in their homes😳

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Its their habits...chain smoking, binge drinking and very rich foods. Thats not a good combination for health.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

No. Indian Punjabi and Mughlai cuisine is very rich and not meant for everyday meals. And non veg is actually not meant for humans; but we eat it a lot.

Check the other regional cuisine, Maharashtrian, UP-Bihar, Himachali, South Indian cuisine are the most healthy sub-Indian cuisines.

General meals have whole grain rotis, vegetables, lentils, rice, clarified butter, yoghurt. Each ingredient has its benefit and is the most healthy in the world. Having lived abroad for 2 years and eaten various European cuisines, I can say with guarantee that there is no meal better than traditional wholesome home-made vegetarian Indian food.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

one week has not even passed to rajiv kapoor demise and they celeberated randhir kapoor birthday

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/alia-ranbir-kareena-saif-and-others-get-together-for-randhir-kapoors-birthday-7189081/

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail

What ðŸ˜² Thats's strange.

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

So many Kapoors have died in recent years, The Kapoor family was always known as subtance abusers, right from Raj kapoor days. Looks like this is the main for all their health issues, cancers etc..

Even Ranbir i heard is a substance abuser. I hope he watches his health.

lol what did the mod sutapashima delete from your topic, post and the post below yours?